Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! (1298 Views)

Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by EngrKemp: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
How can you have somebody with this moral burden and put him up to be the president?

Can you explain why this is not a crime ..
Atleast explain why this is worthy of emulation.

Explain to Nigerians why we should vote somebody who is so questionable and as I read, can't enter into the US because of some conviction..

Just convince me why I should allow my conscience vote such a character when Apc has worthy alternatives....
Just let me know....
Again, what are the things Apc and PDP are going to campaign with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by PlayerMeji: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Stale!

PDP as a party has done worse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by blackboy(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Stale!

Stale!!? Yes , I agree but PDP has done worse? No, This APC administation has d0ne worse than PDP in any area since 1999 to date even worse than the military regimes . Name any bad thing anything that any government has done and you will see 10x worse done by Buharis government

6 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by Arysexy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Prophet Gani Fawehinmi already foresaw this before he exited.

Tinubu is a criminal

APC is a fraudulent hypocrite party of demons

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by EngrKemp: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Truely, I want to know why I should vote them...

The parties ... PDP and Apc have dealt with this country so mercilessly as if the masses offended them
They v so badly governed the country and to add salt to injury ,
These parties ... Apc and PDP had the audacity to bring out the most notorious in their folds neglecting people with repute ..
They didn't even bother to save face by bringing people with less alleged corruption, they went to bring out those with the highest moral burden..
I mean, do the parties really think that the masses , Nigerians do not matter at all?
Like they can just come up and Rob Nigerians silly on their faces and never cared?
The revolution that took place in Europe where the citizens killed their elites and politicians seems to be brewing in Nigeria...
It's simply nature.
If u can't Carter for ur citizens and Make sure their welfare is the centre crux then u v no business..
Dino malaye was quoted as saying hungry Nigerians are supporting a particular popular candidate who the majority of Nigerians are now rooting for to be their president..
My question is****" Is it not silly for a supposed leader to call his citizens *hungry Nigerians? ***
Who stole the money and treasury that now made Nigerians hungry and poor?
Who made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty in the world overtajing India ! ?

Have you ever heard where an American leader, south African politician, European leaders call their citizens poor? Or Hungry!

I really felt insulted after reading that piece..
I wish to contact a human right lawyer to sue that lousy man with no iota of shame and no clue to the importance of nation building.....

What arrant nonsense ..
Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by Perfectbeing(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
EngrKemp:
Truely, I want to know why I should vote them...

The parties ... PDP and Apc have dealt with this country so mercilessly as if the masses offended them
They v so badly governed the country and to add salt to injury ,
These parties ... Apc and PDP had the audacity to bring out the most notorious in their folds neglecting people with repute ..
They didn't even bother to save face by bringing people with less alleged corruption, they went to bring out those with the highest moral burden..
I mean, do the parties really think that the masses , Nigerians do not matter at all?
Like they can just come up and Rob Nigerians silly on their faces and never cared?
The revolution that took place in Europe where the citizens killed their elites and politicians seems to be brewing in Nigeria...
It's simply nature.
If u can't Carter for ur citizens and Make sure their welfare is the centre crux then u v no business..
Dino malaye was quoted as saying hungry Nigerians are supporting a particular popular candidate who the majority of Nigerians are now rooting for to be their president..
My question is****" Is it not silly for a supposed leader to call his citizens *hungry Nigerians? ***
Who stole the money and treasury that now made Nigerians hungry and poor?
Who made Nigeria the headquarters of poverty in the world overtajing India ! ?

Have you ever heard where an American leader, south African politician, European leaders call their citizens poor? Or Hungry!

I really felt insulted after reading that piece..
I wish to contact a human right lawyer to sue that lousy man with no iota of shame and no clue to the importance of nation building.....

What arrant nonsense ..
Name a politician who isn't corrupt and I'll name 1000 prostitutes that are virgins.
Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by EngrKemp: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Name a politician who isn't corrupt and I'll name 1000 prostitutes that are virgins.
Nigeria has finished u oo

So to u , politicians must be corrupt

I don't think so..

U lie

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by loffyloffy: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sorry, please why is it a crime?

So you don't know that Banks can offer cash support service to some high profile candidates?

If he needs a high volume of cash, and he can pay for the service, the bank can deliver it in his house with their bullion van.

As long as the money is his, there is no crime commited

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by RZArecta(m): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Stale!

point out one bullion van that has been seen in the compound of a PDP chieftain cool

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by EngrKemp: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
loffyloffy:

So you don't know that Banks can offer cash support service to some high profile candidates?

If he needs a high volume of cash, and he can pay for the service, the bank can deliver it in his house with their bullion van.

Really?
I didn't know it's that easy and lawful..
He didn't break any law then..
But the aura around him is too bad..
I don't just like him when Apc has osibanjo, amaechi, fashola.
Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by Whois(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2022
In a cash less economy there's limit of amount of cash an individual/cooperation can be with at a time.
loffyloffy:

Re: Can Buhari Apc Explain This Picture!!!! by dreyboard(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Like for Peter obi
Share for tinubu/atiku

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Drops Heavy Bombshell After Returning From UK (video) / More Photos Of Youth March For Bola Tinubu In Osun / Doyin Okupe Verdict: Tinubu Not Charged For Money Laundering & Election Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.