Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This (1287 Views)

Suspected Rapist And Killer Of Iniubong Umoren Makes U-Turn, Denies Knowing Her / Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold / 'Okorocha Is Adolph Hitler Of Igboland' – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by Sommie1122: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
ABOMINATIONS AND TABOOS IN IGBOLAND

Igbos have a whole lot of customs and traditions that are still been practiced regardless of technology and civilization. Most people who are not Igbos or Igbos who are not so familiar with the community traditions might fall prey to the calamity that comes with going against the tradition of the land.

The DONT'S OF IGBOLAND
*No market, celebration, or any event on eke market day
*It's an abomination to give or receive any item in odd numbered forms e.g 1,3,5,7 it must be in two's or multiples of 2�
*It's an abomination to kill a phyton

To get more TABOOS of IGBOLAND and the effect... Watch the video below and thank me later....My people die for lack of knowledge indeed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUJHFC5jqpk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by Brainmytool: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
I cannot get more taboos grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by Patriotsleague: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
They eat humans.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by sobhladi: 5:35am On Sep 28, 2022
Thank you
Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Sommie1122:
ABOMINATIONS AND TABOOS IN IGBOLAND

Igbos have a whole lot of customs and traditions that are still been practiced regardless of technology and civilization. Most people who are not Igbos or Igbos who are not so familiar with the community traditions might fall prey to the calamity that comes with going against the tradition of the land.

The DONT'S OF IGBOLAND
*No market, celebration, or any event on eke market day
*It's an abomination to give or receive any item in odd numbered forms e.g 1,3,5,7 it must be in two's or multiples of 2�
*It's an abomination to kill a phyton

To get more TABOOS of IGBOLAND and the effect... Watch the video below and thank me later....My people die for lack of knowledge indeed!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUJHFC5jqpk
U don't talk what u don't know sir. U just posted nonsense sir and this is not d possible best to promote a YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by Hypnotise: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2022
Is homosexuality truly ibo culture as some have said?

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Hypnotise:
Is homosexuality truly ibo culture as some have said?
Omo... I'm as curious as you are
The 4 men that asked me out are igbos
Re: Don't Go To Any Igboland Without Knowing This by SHINJA: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Omo... I'm as curious as you are
The 4 men that asked me out are igbos

Nawaooo

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Fraudster In Nigerian History / Alleged Domestic Violence: Popular Lagos Businessman, Ivd’s Wife, Bimbo Is Dead / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Murdered With A Gas Cylinder By A Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.