Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,116 members, 7,916,262 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

3 Most Reliable Online Businesses - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Most Reliable Online Businesses (310 Views)

3 Most Unpopular Remote Paying Jobs Today. / 5 Little Known But Highly Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Most Reliable Online Businesses by CashMini(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
If the Labour Market is Not Favouring You, Why Not Try the Internet?

You have been going from one office to another carrying your CV but no one wants to employ you.

It's just frustrating.....

As a graduate or even an undergraduate, you don't have to depend on the the government to provide job for you.

You can create job for yourself and even for others like you.

Nowadays, it's not about being the most intelligent or leaving the university with first class. It's about being creative and smart.

This is digital era. I believe you must have heard of online businesses and digital skills but you think it's SCAM.

OYA!.....continue thinking and keep watching others make money with the internet.

In this Thread, I will reveal to you the three MOST profitable online business you can start today and make money for yourself.

FREELANCING

Freelancing is a popular way to make money online.

As a freelancer, you need to complete a fixed work assigned to you online. You can earn $500 to $1,000 monthly by becoming a freelancer.

Freelancer task includes web designing, programming, video making, graphic design, data entry etc.

I have used Fiverr and Upworks and earned lot of money as a freelancer.

E-COMMERCE

This is a simple business model where you import physical products at a lesser price and sell them at a higher price to make profits.

There are few things you need to put together before venturing into e-commerce

• Product research: You have to make a research on products that are highly demanded in the market. Products with a huge audience like ladies, babies, fitness, skin care etc

• Good source: You need to find a source that you can get these products for a very affordable price so you can sell and make good profits.

• Marketing system: You must have a good marketing channel to sell these products online. Even if it means to run paid adverts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing is my all time best. I was able to generate my first $100 online through affiliate marketing as an internet novice.

This business involves selling other people's products for a commission. They can be digital products or physical products.

I recommend newbies to start with digital products because they are so easy to sell so far as you have the right audience.

There are different affiliate marketing programs you can join and get access to hundreds of products. Examples: Clickbank, Amazon, Shopify etc

If you'd like to join my FREE business training on Affiliate marketing, Click the link on my signature below ⬇️⬇️
Re: 3 Most Reliable Online Businesses by moneylatalks: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
CashMini:

You have been going from one office to another carrying your CV but no one wants to employ you.

As a graduate or even an undergraduate, you don't have to depend on the the government to provide job for you.

Nowadays, it's not about being the most intelligent or leaving the university with first class. It's about being creative and smart.

This is digital era. I believe you must have heard of online businesses and digital skills but you think it's SCAM.

OYA!.....continue thinking and keep watching others make money with the internet.

In this Thread, I will reveal to you the three MOST profitable online business you can start today and make money for yourself.

FREELANCING

As a freelancer, you need to complete a fixed work assigned to you online. You can earn $500 to $1,000 monthly by becoming a freelancer.

Freelancer task includes web designing, programming, video making, graphic design, data entry etc.

E-COMMERCE

This is a simple business model where you import physical products at a lesser price and sell them at a higher price to make profits.

• Product research: You have to make a research on products that are highly demanded in the market. Products with a huge audience like ladies, babies, fitness, skin care etc

• Good source: You need to find a source that you can get these products for a very affordable price so you can sell and make good profits.

• Marketing system: You must have a good marketing channel to sell these products online. Even if it means to run paid adverts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Affiliate marketing is my all time best. I was able to generate my first $100 online through affiliate marketing as an internet novice.

This business involves selling other people's products for a commission. They can be digital products or physical products.

I recommend newbies to start with digital products because they are so easy to sell so far as you have the right audience.

There are different affiliate marketing programs you can join and get access to hundreds of products. Examples: Clickbank, Amazon, Shopify etc

If you'd like to join my FREE business training on Affiliate marketing, Click the link on my signature below ⬇️⬇️

Nice write up

You can also earn dialy

W ha tsapp
@80 21169 43 4

To earn like this

Re: 3 Most Reliable Online Businesses by CashMini(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
CashMini:

FREELANCING

E-COMMERCE

AFFILIATE MARKETING

Say Hi.. if interested
Re: 3 Most Reliable Online Businesses by CashMini(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2022
CashMini:

FREELANCING

E-COMMERCE

AFFILIATE MARKETING

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 3 Most Reliable Online Businesses by CashMini(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
CashMini:

FREELANCING

E-COMMERCE

AFFILIATE MARKETING

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Queen Nenye Andrew / “i’m The Owner” -american Rapper, Lil Nas Says As He Shows Off His Baby Bump / Contact Centre Agent Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.