Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,799 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) (32007 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Shooting At Soldiers In Aba During Soy-At-Home (Video) / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

APC can continue with their gimmicks. They know quite well what they're doing.

I thought they all said that it was Nnamdi Kanu that was ravaging the whole of Nigeria, and that he was a threat to national peace. They arrested and jailed him, so why hasn't the peace been restored?

When some observant Igbos and honest Nigerians tell you that UGM is same as DSS/political mercenaries on rampage, they aren't far from the truth.

They're all out to distabilize SE for mere political gains

The governor of Anambra State came out and said, most of the UGM that has been caught are Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Xplorepd: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

I thought they all said that it was Nnamdi Kanu that was ravaging the whole of Nigeria, and that he was a threat to national peace. They arrested and jailed him, so why hasn't the peace been restored?

When some observant Igbos and honest Nigerians tell you that UGM is same as DSS/political mercenaries on rampage, they aren't far from the truth.

So this is a plot to destabilise SE abi...some other person is to blame for the actions of your people. Keep lying to yourself no problem...it is a disaster when you don't tell yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

The founder of Boko Haram, Abubakar, was captured and killed. Did that ended Boko Haram? No

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by jaytee01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Shetemi12:
PETER OBI will NEVER WIN PRESIDENCY!

A drug baron will never rule Nigeria

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ckonnet:

Shut up ewu hausa, there is nothing like dss , I grew up in the east aba to be precise, there is no way an outsider can run this madness in the east and go scout free, our stupid brother called Nnamdi abused the little privilege he got and messed up by capping unnecessarily and this is the resultant effect, iam sure you where one of those cows hailing him when he asked urchins like you to attack correctional facilities to release condemned criminals that can't live with human beings, now they are showing you the animal in them. I hope it reaches you someday for supporting madness.

Hahahahaha Your Opinion is like the 10% ..... Meanwhile for your information, 90% of Igbo land...

Loves
Respects
Admire

Nnamdi Kanu!!!!!

From what you say then obviously you don't know anything about Igbo Land.

You grew up in Aba my foot....

Aba, where you have the real Biafran Addicts!!!

It's Obvious you have never lived in Aba for you to say this Trash.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Ckonnet: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Hahahahaha Your Opinion is like the 10% ..... Meanwhile for your information, 90% of Igbo land...

Loves
Respects
Admire

Nnamdi Kanu!!!!!

From what you say then obviously you don't know anything about Igbo Land.

You grew up in Aba my foot....

Aba, where you have the real Biafran Addicts!!!

It's Obvious you have never lived in Aba for you to say this Trash.

Ekuke !!!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by baretalk: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
See how scared they made their people cheesy
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by oneMalik: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
The only thing that will never lie to us is our conscience .

you fit dey vex o , that one no do me anything but the truth is that what i want is what am seeing in Yoruba land " PEACE " .

weather na igbo get lagos or na lagos get igbos na you sabi that one Mr DEVELOPER .

Your Tax wey you dey pay for Lagos no be Lagos you dey make the money Mr Tax payer ?

i really expect you to rant cos i can understand your frustration . it aint easy seeing your roof on fire while your neighbor is celebrating birthday. but whatever hapen to you guys today na ego cause am ! you always think you are better than every other people . the first coop , the biafra war and now is the worst , still you never change .

now you are telling me igbos own lagos , how ? dont you think is foolish to say that ?

anyway its not yet time ..... you go know say if dem comot " J " for JESU na ESU go remain and that ESU na wetin you guys call EKWENSU or whatever .

Meanwhile , dont you guys think its time
Traplord09:

Confuse people aways confused... sad

POINT 1.lagos as a hol belong to nobody even TINUUBFF no get Lagos(thif)
Lagos is a no man land ok.. ...

POINT 2,, without IGBOS Lagos is nothing

POINT 3, fulin Chad or north can never develop ur state for u but IGBOs did
Greed people...

POINT 4 ,the Train Station your state governor buy or collect loan like BUHARI.. jet in and out..
for political reason or gain or favour

Your Tex we be high..
Na igbos da pay tax more then any state combine together

Stop blaming igbos,, yurba ehhhh sabo
Aways jumping from one side to other

You people don't no ur lift or right

De same sabo who put buhari as president
What a SHAME

And u still da call ibo name put respt in that name .say SIR OBI is not your problem
Mumu man

Go and lend more brain from looters TINUUBFF thug Or sell your land to ATIKU PDP
For more brain

Or join the labour party campaign in peace

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by murphyrichy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
when was their graduation, is it this year?
onuman:
Watching the videos of graduation ceremonies of ESN people in the bushes, one wonders how such ceremony attended by close to a thousand people would be without the armed forces knowing what was going on, and without interference.

Sometimes, one thinks that the so-called ESN of the IPOB is a creation of the Nigerian government officials with some Igbo sell outs to destabilize the SE.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by murphyrichy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Op, you lie Nothing of such happened. This is an old video.
AfricanColumbus:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Igbojew: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Thank you my friend for telling them the bitter truth but we don't care how they take it........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Igbojew: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Utanisco:
Stupid east
both you,your entire generation and your region are stupid and useless............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Traplord09: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
oneMalik:
The only thing that will never lie to us is our conscience .

you fit dey vex o , that one no do me anything but the truth is that what i want is what am seeing in Yoruba land " PEACE " .

weather na igbo get lagos or na lagos get igbos na you sabi that one Mr DEVELOPER .

Your Tax wey you dey pay for Lagos no be Lagos you dey make the money Mr Tax payer ?

i really expect you to rant cos i can understand your frustration . it aint easy seeing your roof on fire while your neighbor is celebrating birthday. but whatever hapen to you guys today na ego cause am ! you always think you are better than every other people . the first coop , the biafra war and now is the worst , still you never change .

now you are telling me igbos own lagos , how ? dont you think is foolish to say that ?

anyway its not yet time ..... you go know say if dem comot " J " for JESU na ESU go remain and that ESU na wetin you guys call EKWENSU or whatever .

Meanwhile , dont you guys think its time

I wonder what you saying here.., undecided

Other policeman have burn down his Station
Next NIGERIAN have been sold...
Who cares if Nigerian burn down.., ....

Well religion have eaten deeper.... ....
I pary war don't get me .. ....

Nigerian have lost it... Believe it's sinking

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fools
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
The Fulani APC has realised that Obi will win and they want to disrupt his win. The truth shall come out one day.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Neoteny7: 1:37am On Sep 29, 2022
I swear igboes are the worst
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Afamed: 4:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Unknown gun men or Peter Obi children?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 5:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Ckonnet:

Ekuke !!!!

Lol where in Aba did you grow up son?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Ckonnet: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Lol where in Aba did you grow up son?

Ekuke you are yet understand why your kind( ugm) are not running amok in aba.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by oneMalik: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2022
You lost your Nigeria not mine !

Am Damn ballin in my own NIGERIA .

If there's a wrong connection between your EYES , ur BRAIN and to ur MIND . that's what you'll be seeing Everytime and it will be damn difficult getting to ur real potential.

am not suppose to tell you this but you're still a brother/sister irrespective of any shit.

You still have options .... navigate positively or maintain your old track !

Traplord09:

I wonder what you saying here.., undecided

Other policeman have burn down his Station
Next NIGERIAN have been sold...
Who cares if Nigerian burn down.., ....

Well religion have eaten deeper.... ....
I pary war don't get me .. ....

Nigerian have lost it... Believe it's sinking

Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Ckonnet:

Ekuke you are yet understand why your kind( ugm) are not running amok in aba.

Lol I asked a simple Question... Where did you grow in Aba? No be today weh we don use Ekuke insult ourselves baba.... That shit no dey move me!!!

Where in Aba did you grow up? cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) by Traplord09: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
oneMalik:
You lost your Nigeria not mine !

Am Damn ballin in my own NIGERIA .

If there's a wrong connection between your EYES , ur BRAIN and to ur MIND . that's what you'll be seeing Everytime and it will be damn difficult getting to ur real potential.

am not suppose to tell you this but you're still a brother/sister irrespective of any shit.

You still have options .... navigate positively or maintain your old track !

With ur quote,.,.

Let me get my map so I can help you locate when Nigerian is .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) / Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.