Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,753 members, 7,975,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:20 PM

Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate (14997 Views)

Cows Are Not Citizens Of Nigeria - Akpabio Slams Senator Aliero (Video) / Kebbi Central: Aliero Loses At Appeal Court / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

The case will be appealed and he will still lose.aliero is the leader on paper.he will collect atiku money and do like kwankwaso in kano 2019...massive loss.atiku lule grin grin
As JCA that you are. Stop jumping the gun.
Just as Ganduje and Masari will collect Tinubu's bullion van and still lose. Bullion van lule

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

With aliero not on the ballot,bagudu has a field day.plus no motivation for aliero to work for atiku...apply commonsense

Are Aliero and Bagudu from same senatorial district?

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by fergie001: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

The suspension has no bearing on the case.aliero is on his own.nobody is whittling inec's powers.the court are recognizing only the primaries monitored by inec
Like they monitored Akpabio's?
Or Zamfara or Taraba or even Umahi?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by garfield1: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Indispensable85:

Are Aliero and Bagudu from same senatorial district?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by garfield1: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Just as Ganduje and Masari will collect Tinubu's bullion van and still lose. Bullion van lule

Go and sleep tata
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by garfield1: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
fergie001:

Like they monitored Akpabio's?
Or Zamfara or Taraba or even Umahi?

They just cancelled Ogun own.that's what they should have done in edo
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by fergie001: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

They just cancelled Ogun own.that's what they should have done in Edo
If INEC monitors a Primary of the NWC, allow their report. They shouldn't start bringing in Judicial "American wonder."

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by garfield1: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
fergie001:
If INEC monitors a Primary of the NWC, allow their report. They shouldn't start bringing in Judicial "American wonder."

A primary should now be a party thing not an nwv thing
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by fergie001: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

A primary should now be a party thing not an nwv thing
The NWC is the Party.

Ward delegates election I believe are political questions, the Court cannot answer. I believe the SC judgement will add to the confusion.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by garfield1: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
fergie001:
The NWC is the Party.

Ward delegates election I believe are political questions, the Court cannot answer. I believe the SC judgement will add to the confusion.

I was going to say that.if the sc rules in favour of obaseki, it will cause confusion.only the sc judgment emanating from the latest fhc judgments will put everything to rest...

The nwc cannot from abj decide everything that happens.they depend on swc to organise primaries if not why are the SWCS?
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by fergie001: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
garfield1:

I was going to say that.if the sc rules in favour of obaseki, it will cause confusion.only the sc judgment emanating from the latest fhc judgments will put everything to rest...

The nwc cannot from abj decide everything that happens.they depend on swc to organise primaries if not why are the SWCS?
That has been the SC's insistence from time memorial wrt NWC.

This case started from the Edo State High Court, one that doesn't even have jurisdiction. I don't even think they will say anything about this case.
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Justmesagi: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2022
LegendHero:

Kebbi in the bag niyen.

May confusion never cease in Kebbi PDP.
cry cry
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Bfly: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Politician keeps running to court.

I'm still trying to understand democracy.

Where is the place of the people?
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by olaitan1mongo: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2022
There's motivation, bro. He can be assigned a portfolio when Atiku becomes president. In fact, he'll work harder to deliver Atiku so he won't lose totallyThere's motivation, bro. He can be assigned a portfolio when Atiku becomes president. In fact, he'll work harder to deliver Atiku so he won't lose totally...

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by 9jahotblog: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku in the mud
Apc propagandist and strategist on nairaland, I don get the scope of your job here. For me and my household, we are voting enmass for Atiku/Okowa presidential bid. Atiku everywhere you go. Senator Aliero will work tirelessly for the success of Atiku in the poll on February 25th, 2023. Pdp!!! Power to the People.
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by akinmusi(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Surviving for themselves though
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by MMWandali: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2022
The same way We hope Lawan loses yobe North
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by frank14011991(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2022
garfield1:
With aliero not on the ballot,tinubu wins kebbi
you don get am and it will now be Bloc votes
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by 9jahotblog: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2022
garfield1:

Go and sleep tata
Write it down today, Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii in kebbi State. No be Senator Adamu Aliero I know niiii. You are pained cos’ he left the clueless failed Muslim party APC.
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by frank14011991(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

ganduje forfeited his senatorial ticket so that barau jibrin that belongs to the shekarau faction if APC will not defect,while masari is too old for any rigorous election.tinubu is winning kebbi
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by frank14011991(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
Write it down today, Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii in kebbi State. No be Senator Adamu Aliero I know niiii. You are pained cos’ he left the clueless failed Muslim party APC.
even with him on the ticket, tinubu is winning kebbi but without him, its a landslide victory for tinubu
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by 9jahotblog: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
frank14011991:
even with him on the ticket, tinubu is winning kebbi but without him, its a landslide victory for tinubu
Tinubu of APC Muslim-Muslim ticket, I just dey laugh, Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Infact he will lose woefully in North west and North east states in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. You never understand how the Northerners votes in terms of popularity here. You will see their body language well in the poll next year. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2022
He lost in APC instead to keep his ass in APC he wants to go to PDP and contest ticket cos Senate is his father's abode... Same thing Lawan did... It's good the law is checking them... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2022
garfield1:

Go and sleep tata
The mods have done justice to the title of the thread. Your zombeic massive blow is only to your empty coconut head grin grin
Aliero is still with PDP. It's only in your infantile imagination you think he'll just go and sleep because of a court judgment

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by frank14011991(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2022
9jahotblog:
Tinubu of APC Muslim-Muslim ticket, I just dey laugh, Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Infact he will lose woefully in North west and North east states in February 25th, 2023 presidential election. You never understand how the Northerners votes in terms of popularity here. You will see their body language well in the poll next year. Atiku/Okowa everywhere you go.
you are telling me a northerner how the north votes, you want to stay in your village and tell me what is happening in my domain
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Khaysee: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Politics 101

Check signature best deals in men clothing and watches pod
Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by Procarpenter: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below with 20% discount on all my work

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate by 9jahotblog: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2022
frank14011991:
you are telling me a northerner how the north votes, you want to stay in your village and tell me what is happening in my domain
lol. God knows the thousands of APC diehard fans that decamped to Pdp in this week alone in the north. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Tinubu Vows To Use State Power To Secure Nigerians / Don’t Worry About ‘japa’, Nigeria Will Train More People — Tinubu / Akpabio To Commission 30 New Projects, Flag Off Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.