Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,151 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Female Child Vs Male Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Child Vs Male Child (49888 Views)

5 Masculine Chores I Did As A Female Child. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Higher Education And The Female Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by CrazyMan(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
Girls; they never accept they’re wrong. That’s why they are girls and they would continue to remain girls and would forever be called girls.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
yay girls! cheesy
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

mine got her properties and yours didnt. That's how. grin
then i will be glad, if u can share ur own side of the story, when u about to claim urs ,
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
in 30 years(by his grace, they'll live that long), I dont intend to still be on nairaland but you can keep hope alive sha wink
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by CrazyMan(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
I hope you would be truthful in your story when that time comes.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

in 30 years(by his grace, they'll live that long), I don't intend to still be on nairaland but you can keep hope alive sha wink
aint u TOYIN, cant even remeber ur last name, i can easily trace u, even if u in the distant world,
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by Iman3(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
shakira:

aint u TOYIN, can't even remeber your last name, i can easily trace u, even if u in the distant world,

Creepy
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2007
and who are you again for me to lie to?

Dude, you should accept the fact that not everyone is raised by stark illiterates.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
you can trace me yet you believe my name is "Toyin". slowpoke.

Iman, hello smiley
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

you can trace me yet you believe my name is "Toyin". slowpoke.

Iman, hello smiley
is that ur LAST NAME slowpoke, men it befits u, omo ale
I-man:

Creepy
what creepy about it,
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by Iman3(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
@TOH

Howdy? You seem to have a potential stalker grin
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2007
I-man:

@TOH

Howdy? You seem to have a potential stalker grin

and who will that be, ?
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2007
I think he's after all the females of NL really.

ferlie, shey iwo ni yen?

or perhaps it's ayefele. who knows anymore, actually who cares.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I think he's after all the females of Nairaland really.

ferlie, shey iwo ni yen?

or perhaps it's ayefele. who knows anymore, actually who cares.
oloshi, who be FERLIE and AYEFELE, GIRL u so lame, figure better things for ur rotten life
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by omoge(f): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2007
in this age, we shouldn't say a boy is more valuable than a girl. both are valuable.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by lovemajek(f): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2007
you're also right.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by doyin13(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2007
shakira abi wetin you call yourself

y you dey pick on people for here

better go and shake your waist somewhere else

androgynous beast angry
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 4:04am On Sep 02, 2007
doyin13:

shakira abi wetin you call yourself

y you dey pick on people for here

better go and shake your waist somewhere else

androgynous beast angry
shamelss he-goat, u cant render no havoc, cheesy cheesy cheesy, mumu,black monkey
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by doyin13(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2007
@shakira
Bloody hermaphrodite. No wonder you dey confused about which sex to put for your profile
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by khairat: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ yewa-man that is africa mentality but to me i prefare female child than male child
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by nelyz(f): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2007
both are valuable, but female tends to look back and take good care of their parents. she will know wat's lacking at home and buy them, but male, don't ave such time.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by toba1909(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
Both are good.One should only pray for the merciful ones.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2007
One would think these old school fathers that are obsessed with male children would be all about female children esp when it comes for "time of marriage" and they have all these suitors kissing up to them bribing them with gifts whereas they nearly go into bankruptcy with male children trying to help them woo women.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by kingsol4u: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
hello.
yes i knnow but i would like to ask u ?something good today maybe wil can chat on it in yahoo chating and i hope that u are doing well so much.
so pls just tell me as for me i stay in port harcourt.
and for the female chid most off them and too bad to be with as a house wife.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by Gold(m): 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2007
The last day of the last term in school, (Children Party), My child after puting on his suit and short, he decided to use one of my ties while I was away in office, despite the size of the tie, He prefered it to those one we bought for him.

You can imagine how we felt when we got back home, I heard him described proudly how he dressed up himself, copied one of my posture in the album.

Men I was very happy, a girl can not do that, though I equaly agreed that they all have value but one have ADDED VALUE.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2007
Too many local champions on this forum embarassed
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ssRhino: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2007
Gold, but the girl could dress so much like the mother too, so no big deal, infact, there is a man at my church, at the end of the service every sunday, he took off his tie and hang in on the neck of his 7 year old daughter and to me, i think that is priceless, dont get me wrong, i am not saying you dont have the right to be excited with what you have, but all i am saying is that we should not make some of the mistakes that our parents made by making boys to have better value than the girls, kids are kids and love them equally, one love

1 Like

Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by Gold(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2007
Someone must take charge while you are away, and a child that love your outfit will also admire the deligency in discharging your responsibility.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by ssRhino: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
Gold, it was in the old days that fathers think only men can take charge and that was cos the only buz they were good at then, was farming, but now, there are so much lady C.E.O s out there, so doesnt matter.
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by shakira: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2007
@doyin
u aint worth none of my precious time so kiss my ass, gay
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by lovemajek(f): 1:24am On Sep 06, 2007
wow, thats hot,
Re: Female Child Vs Male Child by lawuyi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2007
Y"all need to chill a bit in this thread. Enuff with the foul yarns.

As per d topic, can't believe people are still makin an issue of this. Na you dey give d child wey u dey ask Female or Male.
Even trying to question the sex of your kid(s) is insulting those that are still asking God for the same blessing.
Furthermore you're questioning God's judgement. You think there isn't a reason he gave u dat girl or dat boy?

Abeg abeg abeg may we move to things wey make more sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine / Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / This Family’s 10 Years Wedding Anniversary Photos Are Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.