Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,415 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today (452 Views)

2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by sdfggege: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Contrary to expectations, most of the 18 political parties will not start their presidential campaigns today, as the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, removes the lid on the exercise.

Apart from the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, which will inaugurate its campaign council today, the remaining 17 parties are yet to tidy up the composition of their presidential campaign teams.

The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, which last weekend announced a 422-man council, yesterday, postponed the kick-off of its campaign earlier slated for today to enable it adjust and expand the council, following complaints from critical stakeholders.
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by sdfggege: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by obiescence: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Let it beginnnn
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2022
On God
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by Solofresh2: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Please how do I get a voters card
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2022
We're in for the real unifier.

The detribalised, religious tolerance man...

#BATSHET2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by VOsimhen144(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
I'm sure you're one of Peter Obi supporters. Majority of them don't have voters card but they are always on social media disturbing people's peace.
Social media votes no dey win election. Peter Obi dey win votes for social media no mean say he's our next president. You better go and get your voters card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by SmellyNyash: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We're in for the real unifier.

The detribalised, religious tolerance man...

#BATSHET2023
No be only unifier na unifaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by Solofresh2: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
I'm sure you're one of Peter Obi supporters. Majority of them don't have voters card but they are always on social media disturbing people's peace.
Social media votes no dey win election. Peter Obi dey win votes for social media no mean say he's our next president. You better go and get your voters card.
This is how you fail exams in school.I asked a simple question and you are giving me a useless answer.As old as you are, you still don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by SmellyNyash: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Must all of una lowlife urchins mention Obi in any sense post. As if any day una no mention Obi, una go die
Mumu
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by SmellyNyash: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
This is how you fail exams in school.I asked a simple question and you are giving me a useless answer.As old as you are, you still don't have sense
That is how the reason through anus like their Emilokan bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by Racoon(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2022
"The race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the mighty........" No be first to start dey finish race.
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by IgOga(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:

grin call inec grin

1 Like

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by VOsimhen144(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Solofresh2:
See this simp wey Kollins11 finish the other day. Why don't you attack him the way you just attacked me. The guy was actually right.
Only yansh and breast full your head but you don't know how to go about common PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by VOsimhen144(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Must all of una lowlife urchins mention Obi in any sense post. As if any day una no mention Obi, una go die
Mumu
Shut up jare, una no like to dey hear the truth.
I'm also an OBidient youth, but I have noticed most of Peter Obi supporters don't have PVC. I guess you're also among. How do you expect him to win this election when you don't have PVC?
Go and check Atiku supporters in the north, even toddlers has pvc. Stay there dey mumu yourself
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by Innocentman86: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
I am a Yoruba Muslim and I m supporting tinubu because of tribaslism.
I know very well that Peter obi is one billion times better than the sick, corrupt,old, illiterates emiolokan but because he will come and steal ss/se oil,money and gas and use some to develop sw and pocket the rest.
So I'm supporting him because he will also move all head if organizations to sw and only we Yoruba Muslimns we head them just like as folanis are doing now .
Tinubu is extremely sick but he must win or be rigged in.sw must enjoy ss/se oil and gas money.
Is our turn to steall as and se oil and gas tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by Tetrahedron(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
The ONLY thing I know is that emilokan is UNELECTABLE and Will NOT be president
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by SmellyNyash: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Shut up jare, una no like to dey hear the truth.
I'm also an OBidient youth, but I have noticed most of Peter Obi supporters don't have PVC. I guess you're also among. How do you expect him to win this election when you don't have PVC?
Go and check Atiku supporters in the north, even toddlers has pvc. Stay there dey mumu yourself
U must be a dunce for u to sit down in that ur cave and assume that people don't have PVC
Re: Mixed Outlook For Parties As Campaigns Begin Today by BATified2023: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Innocentman86:
I am a Yoruba Muslim and I m supporting tinubu because of tribaslism.
I know very well that Peter obi is one billion times better than the sick, corrupt,old, illiterates emiolokan but because he will come and steal ss/se oil,money and gas and use some to develop sw and pocket the rest.
So I'm supporting him because he will also move all head if organizations to sw and only we Yoruba Muslimns we head them just like as folanis are doing now .
Tinubu is extremely sick but he must win or be rigged in.sw must enjoy ss/se oil and gas money.
Is our turn to steall as and se oil and gas tongue tongue tongue tongue
emeka u still carry your madness reach here

God will heal u ooo

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Cannot Run From Justice / Video: People In Government Are Those Stealing Oil. Peter Obi On Oil Theft / TINUBU: Stop Harassing Ngige, Group Tells ‘intriguers’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.