Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,109 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

A Chronic Insultive Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Chronic Insultive Wife (3041 Views)

An Encounter With A Chronic Debtor Aka (onigbese) / Help,my Younger Bro Is A Chronic Womanizer Who Is Addicted To Gambling. / Advise! Wife Seems Not Understanding But Insultive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by SweetVibe: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
NoToPile:

Now that you mentioned it, I have to think towards that direction too. It's possible.
You are the worst of the worst simp....
Where do you weak men emanate from?
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by frozen70(f): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
you're very stupid

It takes a foolish and stupid idiot like you to read all an regard it as stupid because you reason upside down
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by capnies: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
EVERY MARRIED MAN SHOULD ADOPT A METHOD I CALL {LISTEN BUT DON'T HEAR]

IT WALKS VERY WELL FOR EVERY MARRIED MAN, NOT NECESSARILY FOR INSULTS; MOST WOMEN DON'T INSULT THEIR HUSBANDS BUT COULD SAY OTHER THINGS YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING, JUST BE QUIET AS IF YOU'RE LISTENING BUT BE THINKING SOMETHING ELSE THEN AFTER YOU ASK HER WHAT DID YOU SAY?

PRACTICE THIS METHOD FOR AWHILE, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED TO SEE THE LEVEL OF PEACE AT HOME.

FOR EG YOU COME BACK HOME AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE STARTS HER GENERATOR AND YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY, AT THE END OF THE RANTING YOU TELL HER DARLING PLEASE I WANT TO EAT; SOME COULD START ANOTHER ROUND OF RANTING WHICH YOU WON'T HEAR THEN AFTER THAT YOU ASK FOR THE FOOD AGAIN, YOU CAN EVEN GET CLOSE AND ATTEMPT TO HOLD HER WAIST. IN THE NIGHT DRAW HER CLOSE AND ATTEMPT TO WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO HER BEARING IN MIND THAT SHE MIGHT RESIST, WHICH WILL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU LEAVE FOR WORK THE NEXT MORNING SHE WILL BE WONDERING WHY ALL SHE SAID DIDN'T AFFECT YOU? IF YOU PRACTICE THIS FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS, SHE WILL START FEELING STUPID THAT ALL WHAT SHE'S BEEN SAYING DOES NOT AFFECT YOU SO WHATS THE NEED
GO AHEAD AND PUT IT TO PRACTICE. WITH THIS METHOD YOU WON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN SHE'S BACKING BUT YOU WON'T HERE A THING. GOD BLESS YOUR HOME
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by sokeril: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
capnies:
EVERY MARRIED MAN SHOULD ADOPT A METHOD I CALL {LISTEN BUT DON'T HEAR]

IT WALKS VERY WELL FOR EVERY MARRIED MAN, NOT NECESSARILY FOR INSULTS; MOST WOMEN DON'T INSULT THEIR HUSBANDS BUT COULD SAY OTHER THINGS YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN HEARING, JUST BE QUIET AS IF YOU'RE LISTENING BUT BE THINKING SOMETHING ELSE THEN AFTER YOU ASK HER WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Rubbish
PRACTICE THIS METHOD FOR AWHILE, YOU'LL BE SHOCKED TO SEE THE LEVEL OF PEACE AT HOME.

FOR EG YOU COME BACK HOME AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE STARTS HER GENERATOR AND YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY, AT THE END OF THE RANTING YOU TELL HER DARLING PLEASE I WANT TO EAT; SOME COULD START ANOTHER ROUND OF RANTING WHICH YOU WON'T HERE THEN AFTER THAT YOU ASK FOR THE FOOD AGAIN, YOU CAN EVEN GET CLOSE AND ATTEMPT TO HOLD HER WAIST. IN THE NIGHT DRAW HER CLOSE AND ATTEMPT TO WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO HER BEARING IN MIND THAT SHE MIGHT RESIST, WHICH WILL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU. BUT WHEN YOU LEAVE FOR WORK THE NEXT MORNING SHE WILL BE WONDERING WHY ALL SHE SAID DIDN'T AFFECT YOU? IF YOU PRACTICE THIS FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS, SHE WILL START FEELING STUPID THAT ALL WHAT SHE'S BEEN SAYING DOES NOT AFFECT YOU SO WHATS THE NEED
GO AHEAD AND PUT IT TO PRACTICE. WITH THIS METHOD YOU WON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE YOU WILL BE THERE WHEN SHE'S BACKING BUT YOU WON'T HERE A THING. GOD BLESS YOUR HOME
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by efficiencie(m): 8:26am On Sep 30, 2022
maxkenny:
Good Morning Nairalander

How do you manage a chronic insultive wife?

Its true violence against women is a crime but when a woman is so addictive to insulting, causing provocation, emotional imbalance, how do you manage it without unleashing your anger or make mistake?

is there law against women insulting or causing provocation.

Mature minds please

That's toxic femininity for you bro. They run their mouth and expect you to internalise it. In the end they make you lose your sanity and when you act they deem you a beast. My advice to you is to tell her that you cannot take her toxicity. Next, if she will not repent, report her to her family. If she still doesn't repent, report her to respected persons. If after all this she still runs her mouth I will advice you to stay away for sometime for the sake of your sanity. Nevertheless bro, be sure you are not the one provoking her oh.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2022
thundervirus:

It is well. I don't know how u define maturity sha. But my 2cents is anytime she starts insulting u, keep quiet, don't exchange words with her. Cos she wants u to b pained, dat is her motive.

Silence doesn't mean u re weak or less of a man. Sometimes silence is actually strength

God bless!!!
I don't know if you are a Christian or Muslim but the God that you serve will bless you and give you more wisdom.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Romanoff:
Did they marry her for you or did you not notice this trait when you both were dating?

There are two things you can do, one is to become immune to her verbal abuse. If you can't, then ask for a separation to see if her head go reset.

But then, let me not assume she's just verbally abusive for no reason. What issue(s) always leads to these insults and abuses?
when the man is financially down the woman will insults and bring hell upon the man, a woman cannot try that with a man who has money.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2022
mysticwarrior:
when the man is financially down the woman will insults and bring hell upon the man, a woman cannot try that with a man who has money.

E go surprise you. Didn't you see that OP provides everything?
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Romanoff:

E go surprise you. Didn't you see that OP provides everything?
have you heard the woman's side of the story?
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by Romanoff(f): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
mysticwarrior:
have you heard the woman's side of the story?

There's no side of story that's enough to be verbally abusive to someone.

If the marriage isn't working, there's always an out option.
Re: A Chronic Insultive Wife by thundervirus(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
mysticwarrior:
I don't know if you are a Christian or Muslim but the God that you serve will bless you and give you more wisdom.

Amen Sir, I'm a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Girl Today You Wont Believe It. / Alhaji Yakubu Nasfi Wedding To Underage Girl In Niger State. Photos & Reactions / I Don’t Know Why My Dad Doesn’t Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.