Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,714 members, 7,938,169 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland (1517 Views)

Exposed: Monikers Using Bot Generated Likes On Nairaland / This FOOLISH Comment Got 1,000 Likes On Nairaland - My Response To Crush It / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by onez: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
It has become disturbing the incidence of manufactured likes for Tinubu friendly post. This is quite disgusting and nairaland management is docile about it. We witnessed it sometime ago and seun did a fix on it. It has started again. I urge the management to stop this nonsense. It doesn't speak well of this site. Also to the batists doing all this, this is not life. There is spiritual dimension on what we do on social media. Those that supported Buhari are having a hard time in their life. You can't be taking curses on your head and on your family in the name of defending a politician you know is incapable of ruling. Be wise.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Donjazet2: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
I have consistently shared these pictures on nairaland frontpage to raise sensitization about this issue.

All Peter Obi supporters have to spread these pictures on their posts soo that others would also know.

That's the only way to defeat these their evil tactics.

For others to know.

Again look at these pictures below and see these evil APC's tactics to manipulate public opinion for their deeply unlikeable party and candidate.

Again if you're a true Obi supporter, share these on posts on frontpage.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by obiescence: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Yeah
Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by CanineOfJackal: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Seun admits bots are generating Likes. People like Batified and Legendhero are culprits now

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Seun admits bots are generating Likes. People like Batified and Legendhero are culprits now
They are desperate

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Nairaland is hacked and not safe.

We need a better site with good security.

The mods have sold out Nairaland to APC. If you're a Labour party or PDP supporter, pls Nairaland is against you.

They manipulate everything here. They're corrupt and even worse than those in government.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by OdogwuMike(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2022
I noticed this too. But it seems Seun has been handsomely paid to continue to allow it slide. You see how the guy campaigns against Peter Obi on Twitter now. The exercise is terrible, but no wahala shaa.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
OdogwuMike:
I noticed this too. But it seems Seun has been handsomely paid to continue to allow it slide. You see how the guy campaigns against Peter Obi on Twitter now. The exercise is terrible, but no wahala shaa.

Sharap my friend!! You want to compare likes with the hundreds of fake news desperado Obi fans trolls us with daily on NL? Take your time.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by christejames(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Which sane individual will like a vile and evil post supporting the evil party?

Obviously, it's all bots generated. I have known this for a while now

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Nairaland is hacked and not safe.

We need a better site with good security.

The mods have sold out Nairaland to APC. If you're a Labour party or PDP supporter, pls Nairaland is against you.

They manipulate everything here. They're corrupt and even worse than those in government.

Why are you still posting on a site that is against you? Why not create your own blog and migrate your labour and PDP pals to your site?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2022
christejames:
Which sane individual will like a vile and evil post supporting the evil party?

Obviously, it's all bots generated. I have known this for a while now

Only cowards remain complaining about development they have the power to change.

If you don't like Nairaland for any reason then leave. Simple as that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by OfoIgbo: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2022
CanineOfJackal:

Afamed, legendhero and a few other people have access to those manipulated LIKES

I have also noticed they're all Tinubu BATstards

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by OkutaNla: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2022
See as tears full this thread. cheesy grin

*Singing*
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us*

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Christistruth00: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2022
Tell your boys to behave and embrace Peace
Elections are not Tribal Wars

peter obi’s Election campaign director
(IPOB Unknown Gunmen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Obojuju: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Wow....I thought I was the only one who observed some of these atrocities on this Nairaland. Anyway, all these nonsense wont help Tinubu to anywhere.
onez:
It has become disturbing the incidence of manufactured likes for Tinubu friendly post. This is quite disgusting and nairaland management is docile about it. We witnessed it sometime ago and seun did a fix on it. It has started again. I urge the management to stop this nonsense. It doesn't speak well of this site. Also to the batists doing all this, this is not life. There is spiritual dimension on what we do on social media. Those that supported Buhari are having a hard time in their life. You can't be taking curses on your head and on your family in the name of defending a politician you know is incapable of ruling. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by EmiLoKanMyAss: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
grin grin grin
I noticed it a day ago or so.. the BOT likes are for some paid Agbadorian Urchins like lhordspy Okoroawusa LegendHero wwwihy and their groups .. My fellow NL, APC is full of sh!t. Their wuruwuru is 2nd to none. A political party that the devil himself is afraid of.
This is the way they sold their propaganda to us in the past. This is the way they rigged themselves to power in the past, this is the same way they plan in hacking our votes. Well, they can hack the NL likes with their wateva anyhow they want, we know better now. We are waiting for them in the polling stations, BVAS / SERVERS. It's never gonna be business for them again as usual. E no go werk again for them.
Nigerians know what they want and we fight with what they have to get this great country working again.

Vote For Humans and NOT Non-Living BATthings

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour Party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Period007(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2022
I have seen a Tinubu praising thread with 56 views and 125 likes.

Fear nairaland

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by lexylaw40: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2022
onez:
see mpkomiri at work again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by DesignMaestro(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2022
So, na because of LIKES una dey shed tears like dis? What if na di real votes dem manipulate?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Majesty2(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Zombiediot, I dey gbadun your tears.... BAT23 is a done deal, like am or hate am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Babachukwu: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2022
This is what nairaland is known for, promoting incompetency. Those Nairalanders that were shouting "Sai Baba" where are they now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by omenka(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Sharap my friend!! You want to compare likes with the hundreds of fake news desperado Obi fans trolls us with daily on NL? Take your time.
Very stupid idiots, those Obidients.

When will Seun clamp down on the hundreds of pro Pandora handles created overnight after he declared to run for president? Are such handles not still being created even as we speak?

They jus want to dominate everywhere, reason why they come across as idiotic everywhere they exist.

8 Likes

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Kingozymandias(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2022
omenka:
Very stupid idiots, those Obidients.

When will Seun clamp down on the hundreds of pro Pandora handles created overnight after he declared to run for president? Are such handles not still being created even as we speak?

They jus want to dominate everywhere, reason why they come across as idiotic everywhere they exist.

See tears of sadness grin see lamentations. See sulking of tears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by onomeabuja: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2022
onez:
EVEN UR OBI WITH LIKES & SHARES....
AS FOR THIS MAN, WE NO SEND UNA
BOTH APC & OBI MISCREANTS CAN KISS MY BLACK ASS FOR LIKES & SHARES grin

1 Like

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Prinxzona10: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Seun,you should step up with this your forum and do what's right even though I know you're a tribal bigot(though always cunningly to play it down somehow) buh you should separate your hard earn source of income( business) from this Nigerian demonic politics before it ruin everything you've got and achieved..

I admonish and advice you as a brother because I became a steady visiting member for over a decade while registered few years ago buh with the rate things are falling apart here and you kept mute,this forum might likely not last longer via why would you allow some chronic tribalist bigot to become a MOD(well,let me MYND my business)even working with some people to generate LIKES unnecessarily...

Seun,please do something about all these bots and likes been generated and given to Tinubu's urchins here because it doesn't make any sense and it seems childish and the worst part is that if they decide to generate 355 likes,they would give the person such likes in all his comments throughout the topic...not even professionally updated in their silly antics niiii...

Seun,please try and urgently do something because a stitch in time,saves nine and don't say that sane people didn't warn you via politics will come and go and if you jeopardize your forum because of a mere politics, you likely not recover from the political trauma of your miscalculation again on this very forum..

My words are always enough for the wise..

I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by omenka(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why are you still posting on a site that is against you? Why not create your own blog and migrate your labour and PDP pals to your site?
I have liked all your comments here. They should go tell Nnamdi Kanu, PandoroObi or Simon Ekpa that I'm a bot liking pro Tinubu's comments.

Very very senseless lot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by seunmsg(m): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Are the likes being converted to money or what? Why so much wailing over something as irrelevant Nairaland likes? Must you guys cry over everything?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by OkutaNla: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Are the likes being converted to money or what? Why so much wailing over something as irrelevant Nairaland likes? Must you guys cry over everything?

You see those Ipob cum latter-day Peter Obi urchins ehn, na dem gangan be ogbologbo scammers. They are the main culprits of the accusations they're making. E don tey wey dem dey use their bots take manipulate likes and shares not only on Nairaland but other social media platforms like Twitter and the likes. Perhaps they're now being matched by others so dem begin cry foul. Very useless ediots.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Kingozymandias(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2022
omenka:
I have liked all your comments here. They should go tell Nnamdi Kanu, PandoroObi or Simon Ekpa that I'm a bot liking pro Tinubu's comments.

Very very senseless lot.

Stop crying and seeking parley .. grin you are seeking fellow wailers to form clique grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Afamed: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Your cry is our joy

1 Like

Re: Manupulated Tinubu Likes On Nairaland by Afamed: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Afamed, legendhero and a few other people have access to those manipulated LIKES

I have also noticed they're all Tinubu BATstards

I don't engage inconsequential entity. Feb is too close, you will surely resume your Biafra or death national anthem

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Absent As Presidential Candidates Sign Peace Pact / Nothing Like Sit At Home In Awka Today Pictures / Prof. Yakubu Mahmood Destroyed The Trust Of The Nigerian People" –Thabo Mbeki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.