Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,085 members, 7,890,587 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 (1135 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / 15 Facts About Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 by willywasco(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
The authorities of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria has announced the reopening of the university to academic and non academic activities

In a release issued by the University Management ( attached ) lecturers and other staff are to resume on 10th October 2022 while students are to come in on 17th October to start classes

ABU is among the public Universities in Nigeria that has been under lock and key since 14th February 2022 when members of the Academic staff union of Universities ( ASUU) embarked on industrial action which has lasted over 7 months

https://dailynewscraft.ng/ahmadu-bello-university-zaria-opens-oct-10/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 by duro4chang(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2022
If it is true, then I saw good news .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 by sirBLUNT: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2022
duro4chang:
If it is true, then I saw good news .
It's a big lie
Re: Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 by eteebanky1: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
See this stupid bloggers misleading the public

Anything for traffic, hand to mouth bloggers
Re: Breaking News : Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Opens Oct 10 by DasaintHope(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
willywasco:
The authorities of the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria has announced the reopening of the university to academic and non academic activities

In a release issued by the University Management ( attached ) lecturers and other staff are to resume on 10th October 2022 while students are to come in on 17th October to start classes

ABU is among the public Universities in Nigeria that has been under lock and key since 14th February 2022 when members of the Academic staff union of Universities ( ASUU) embarked on industrial action which has lasted over 7 months

https://dailynewscraft.ng/ahmadu-bello-university-zaria-opens-oct-10/
I laugh in Swahili. Of all Schools its ABU that will call of strike?
ASUU headquarters. Op you don't know my alma mater.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ui Ad / Unaab Screening Excercise / Offapoly Student Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.