Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,086 members, 7,967,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide (82304 Views)

Woman Declares Her Husband, Martins Mugwe, Missing In Lagos / Laolu Martins, Founder Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Takes His Own Life / Founder Of Bukka Hut, Laolu Martins Commits Suicide In His Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by pansophist(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
Only the weak commits suicide

Only someone that haven't face the tragedies of life, or spiritually stupid will say a thing as unthinking as this. Just pray not to be faced with real life tragedies is beyond human ability to solve.

To suiciders, self-immolation is actually the way out. Imagine death being a solution. Not running away, prayer, patience, a cry for help, but death.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Pierocash(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
sprints1:
you better shut your trash and wake up. What is happening in the world right now can make anyone commit suicide, the struggle for survival is not easy disease, hunger, debt, agony and pain, depression, confusion. Bro grow up oo. This is not the world we wished for.
I have thirsted all.

2017, I lost $16k in a business gone wrong. It was my last card. I was thrown out of my house because i couldn't pay rent,I had no family nor friend to squat with. I lost all I had,yet indebted to micro finance bank that kept making life more hell for me.I became homeless for 2yrs sleeping in bus stops,garages , uncompleted buildings,etc. This was me in millions not quite long,but now homeless. I stood my ground and fought my way back.

Today,I am a landlord ,a business owner,a millionaire beyond how I was. I have thirsted far more than what many who committed suicide didn't thirst.

I still repeat it, only the weak commits suicide. A real alpha male will take the bull by the horn and conquer his fears.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Pierocash(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
pansophist:

Only someone that haven't face the tragedies of life, or spiritually stupid will say things like this. Just hope to not be faced with the thought of suicide.

To suiciders, self-immolation is actually the way out. Imagine death being a solution. Not running away, prayer, patience, a cry for help, but death.
I have thirsted all.

2017, I lost $16k in a business gone wrong. It was my last card. I was thrown out of my house because i couldn't pay rent,I had no family nor friend to squat with. I lost all I had,yet indebted to micro finance bank that kept making life more hell for me.I became homeless for 2yrs sleeping in bus stops,garages , uncompleted buildings,etc. This was me in millions not quite long,but now homeless. I stood my ground and fought my way back.

Today,I am a landlord ,a business owner,a millionaire beyond how I was. I have thirsted far more than what many who committed suicide didn't thirst.

I still repeat it, only the weak commits suicide. A real alpha make will take the bull by the horn and conquer his fears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by nduchucks: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

There r gamblers in America who own private jet.....

Oga, they did now get rich from gambling, but rather gamble for "fun" after becoming rich enough to buy private jets.

Only dummies should believe what is posted here.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Btruth: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Nigeriafirstlad post=117081312][/quote]even that is not enough to commit suicide. And besides, there's a solution to it if one is deligent to find out.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by LetmeXlapU: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Devilagentcap:
RIP

The only tin I can never think of in my life is committing suicide. Never

I pray me and u will never the the real side of life frustration..... No one is wise enough death

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by maureensylvia(f): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
I have thirsted all.

I still repeat it, only the weak commits suicide. A real alpha make will take the bull by the horn and conquer his fears.

How can I like this 100 times
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PerfectStranger(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
peacemara54:

That is why Jesus says ; come unto me oh! Ye that lanour and are heavy laden. When you reach the end of the road and it seem all hope os lost...
Jesus is ever ready to save you of only you will forsake your sins and come unto him
Bro sometimes we’re the help we need for one another. Manner won’t fall from heaven.

Where do you base?
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by toloohthegreat: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dey should say d reason so others going thru such can be liberated

Go and force it out of them. It is called 'Decorum'.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers
a particular professor of Ambrose alli university ekpoma won 59.8m on 1960 bet years back so what are you saying...
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Laideabdulahi: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifers

Exactly
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Laideabdulahi: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Hope say non be bet9ja make this one kill himself.

Government need to look into youth gambling addiction in Nigeria.

I tut gambling was a joke until I saw a vice chancellor of a popular university in Nigeria staking.

My own addiction is gone beyond redemption, make I non talk about myself......

If you read his profile you won't make this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
I have thirsted all.

You are talking like a fool.
You faced EXTERNAL problems.
What if the problem were INSIDE you??
What if you keep hearing voices that won't let you sleep? Or you are depressed into a dark inescapable bottomless pit. Or in constant excruciating inescapable physical pain.
Let's just thank God, not be talking alpha male!

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by peacemara54(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Bro sometimes we’re the help we need for one another. Manner won’t fall from heaven.

Where do you base?
Osun presently
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Pierocash(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are talking like a fool.
You faced EXTERNAL problems.
What if the problem were INSIDE you??
What if you keep hearing voices that won't let you sleep? Or you are depressed into a dark inescapable bottomless pit. Or in constant excruciating inescapable physical pain.
Let's just thank God, not be talking alpha male!
you are the one talking like a fool. I just gave a very critical scenerio that can drive any fainted hearted soul to suicide but I stood my ground,and you say I'm talking like a fool. You just chose to be deluded than be motivated.

My case was more critical than most of those that committed suicide.

I was actually attacked spiritually that led to my agony,for 8 months I was on fasting. There is no pastor in Ph I didn't visit, I became a shadow of myself looking like a skeleton because of fastings and starvation.

You can go commit suicide if you choose to. But as for me,there is no challenge too strong for me to confront and conquer. Dem never born that devil

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by peacefulhome(f): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
I hope this has nothing to do with the kidnapper guy that was caught of recent? Hope baba too no belong ? What am I even saying? RIP,you alone know why you did what you did.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Laideabdulahi: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kobicove:

On top of the loans on the neck of the owner he also has to contend with dishonest staff who will be stealing money, food and ingredients at every given opportunity angry

You guys should not just say what is it true.
It is neither loans not thefts.

Secondly, Laolu is not the owner and MD of Bukka hut. he is a senior man there and right hand man to the MD/Owner.

The owner wey me and am chat today.

Bukkahut is well structured to go into debts, they are really doing well.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Emperor88(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Natural2Heal:

You are wrong bro ...
I know a place in Magodo were big men hangout with their laptop just to place bets. They can play as much as 500k to a million on a single bet. After a successful bet, the next thing you here is bar man *serve me a bottle of Herny*
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PoliteActivist: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
you are the one talking like a fool. I just gave a very critical scenerio that can drive any fainted hearted soul to suicide but I stood my ground,and you say I'm talking like a fool. You just chose to be deluded than be motivated.

My case was more critical than most of those that committed suicide.

I was actually attacked spiritually that led to my agony,for 8 months I was on fasting. There is no pastor in Ph I didn't visit, I became a shadow of myself looking like a skeleton because of fastings and starvation.

You can go commit suicide if you choose to. But as for me,there is no challenge too strong for me to confront and conquer. Dem never born that devil

Just stop boasting tough guy. There are things beyond tough guy. There are situations (physical and otherwise) that will offer you two choices: 1) Suffer excruciating constant pain till you die in a few years, or 2) Kill yourself now and avoid the pain.
Let's just thank God we never find ourselves in any such scenarios. See below

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by duke24: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Of a truth suicide is not a good option no matter what one is going through
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by PerfectStranger(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
peacemara54:

Osun presently
Oh thought you were in Lagos
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by luckingto50: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
[quote author=Natural2Heal post=117081119]
Really? I doubt a vice chancellor of a university can be a punter. Sports betting is for the poor and low lifer

Who told you? I have seen branch bank manager playing bet.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Unrated900(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Maybe the business wasn't going as expected.

But it's better to commit crime than to commit suicide.

With crime you stand a chance grin

Crime is worst because one you are caught
It’s 30 years imprisonments
Where as you can use that same 30 years regain your lost glory.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by MadamOk(f): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
He was a life saver, why did he not save his life, suicide is not an option
I still don't know why he commit suicide

Bukka hut is one of the most popular restaurants in lekki, their food is nice and OK
They pay their staff well, before the pandemic when my friend apply for job there, she was looking for cashier but they said no vacancy on that position and they gave her cleaner or kitchen assistant and the pay then was 30 something thousands with free feeding.
Stil don't know why he commit suicide. Well hope we know why
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by SoftBread01: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmm!

Strong people break too.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by OperationalVehi: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Scottmairi:
Blame it on Mecury retrograde
what's that about
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Kobicove(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Laideabdulahi:

You guys should not just say what is it true.
It is neither loans not thefts.

Secondly, Laolu is not the owner and MD of Bukka hut. he is a senior man there and right hand man to the MD/Owner.

The owner wey me and am chat today.

Bukkahut is well structured to go into debts, they are really doing well.

My comment was not directed at the Laolu Martins guy, I was talking generally about the issues a company owner/restaurant owner has to deal with apart from issues related to loans undecided
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by OperationalVehi: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pierocash:
I have thirsted all.

I am reading this thread and your post with tears in my eyes. I am sad and tired about life. Things are very hard and I have had to beg even on nairaland.

I don't know what the future holds but I am certain I never asked God for this kind of hard life. I can't even afford the basic of life. I cant feed properly, I don't have clothes that suit an educated fellow.

Everything is just going from bad to worse. I am owing alot of people and different loan apps
I can't even afford 1 naira in my account, talkless of having money to start a proper business. I don't even have a roof over my head. I keep living like a destitute.
Please help me financially

account : carbon Bank
737709 1729
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Darkmode64: 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol unverified news. He didn't commit suicide as misreported. He slipped and fell in a mall. Get facts straight before posting.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by Elibaba1: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
wonder233:
The newest format in Nigeria now is to murder someone, quickly put out a narrative that they committed suicide, then watch as gullible people lap it all up hook line sinker.
Nigerians are among the most shallow people on earth, I've never seen a people so easily deceived. So swayed by bandwagon and first narratives.
Criminals can't believe how easy it is! See them rushing to comment words of advice and motivation, because one person said it was suicide. Nobody is asking, lets really investigate first, nobody is saying, lets reserve our comments first before it is fully investigated.
In some other places, any death is first treated as a potential murder before anything else.
Not Nigerians. Who is this man that said it is suicide? On what authority has he pronounced it suicide? What does he know that could aid the authorities in investigation?
Elsewhere, you cannot even rush to break this kind of news or make this kind of pronouncement cos the authorities will immediately assume you know something. But watch as this will all go away in a hail of meaningless words of motivation and RIPS

Finally, someone in my line of thought. Something tells me this guy did not commit suicide. Maybe he was killed by his biz associates or so called friends.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by ibechris(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

There r gamblers in America who own private jet.....

While the ones in Nigeria own nothing but debts.
Re: Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide by NaijaSumi: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
How and why? Who was around when it happened? What's the wife saying?

This is half baked news and this is not acceptable

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him / Yahoo Boys Eat Live Chicken As 'Native Doctor' Performs Ritual On Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.