Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,184 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos (459 Views)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
We can all remember I think around Feb when the CIA told the world that Russia would invade Ukraine and Russia mocked the USA, swearing to the High heavens that they won't, but look at what is happening today, stop the war.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/throwback-when-russia-mocked-usa-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
More

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by eyenogoquiet(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
The donkey that saw tomorrow
Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
eyenogoquiet:

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Well, e don happen grin grin cheesy
Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by gambojimeta: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Russia is a rogue nation under Putin. We are not suprised the country lied about invading Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Well, e don happen grin grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
gambojimeta:
Russia is a rogue nation under Putin. We are not suprised the country lied about invading Ukraine.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
More.

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Even lavrov cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by pol23: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
I can make some predictions based on my actions.
US knows their plan and they know Russia will resist.
It’s like a cheating husband making a prophecy about his broken home.
US action pushed Russia… well, I can’t totally blame them, Russia truly might’ve been a big headache to Ukraine… US enter through that loop holes.
Let the destruction of the world begins in 3 2 1…

1 Like

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
pol23:

I can make some predictions based on my actions.
US knows their plan and they know Russia will resist.
It’s like a cheating husband making a prophecy about his broken home.
US action pushed Russia… well, I can’t totally blame them, Russia truly might’ve been a big headache to Ukraine… US enter through that loop holes.
Let the destruction of the world begins in 3 2 1…

The point is that putin took the bait of the CIA, he fell for it and now the west have a lot of info about Russia and their military, Ukraine is just the scape goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback:When Russia Mocked The USA For Saying They Would Invade Ukraine(photos by babyboy4every1: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
The west doesn't know anything about Russia cos she's is unpredictable. They are not even sure if Russia is gonna use nuke against Ukraine ir not.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Altered Himars Rocket Launchers To Keep Ukraine From Striking Into Russia / Russia Shoots Down American Plane And Threatens To Escalate More Against America / Scott Ritter Exposes America Colonialism called Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.