Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,544 members, 7,905,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? (433 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Is Ronaldo Behind Managerial Sacks? By Soibi-versatile / Is Ronaldo Gay? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by kunlesehan(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
I find it extremely appalling and shocking how Ronaldo gets criticised for not maintaining the pace and ability which he once had when he was younger.. For Christ sake he is 38 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the world do you expect a 38 years old man to have the same strength as a player who's just little above 20 years of age?? How?? Is it a crime to grow old? At 38, he still gives the best he can.. Players close to that age bracket or a little above 38, have somehow slowed down due to their age..

A whole lot of y'all will always want to talk about Zlatan who's above 40 and still playing. YES Of course, as if Zlatan is of any good or importance to his team aside from bragging and blabbing all the time. Zlatan doesn't even run anymore...
Age will definitely catch up with these footballers, whether they're still actively playing or not.

Brings me back to these lots who do nothing all day, but sit in their dirty surroundings, hauling insults at Ronaldo just because he's no longer the Goal machine he used to be. Should he stay young forever

Damn!! Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that, No speed this, No speed that, He's finished this, he's finished that... Says someone who can't even last 2 seconds on a w...

CR7 will remain the G.O.A.T

Author: Norra Wilbor

Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by Zonefree(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why is he earning more than players little above 20 years when he's aware he can't deliver like he used to

Much is expected from a player earning such figure weekly. He's old, he should cut down his wage or move to China. Very simple.

6 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by ThierryJay: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
kunlesehan:
I find it extremely appalling and shocking how Ronaldo gets criticised for not maintaining the pace and ability which he once had when he was younger.. For Christ sake he is 38 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in the world do you expect a 38 years old man to have the same strength as a player who's just little above 20 years of age?? How?? Is it a crime to grow old? At 38, he still gives the best he can.. Players close to that age bracket or a little above 38, have somehow slowed down due to their age..

A whole lot of y'all will always want to talk about Zlatan who's above 40 and still playing. YES Of course, as if Zlatan is of any good or importance to his team aside from bragging and blabbing all the time. Zlatan doesn't even run anymore...
Age will definitely catch up with these footballers, whether they're still actively playing or not.

Brings me back to these lots who do nothing all day, but sit in their dirty surroundings, hauling insults at Ronaldo just because he's no longer the Goal machine he used to be. Should he stay young forever

Damn!! Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that, No speed this, No speed that, He's finished this, he's finished that... Says someone who can't even last 2 seconds on a w...

All this epistle for someone that was never even the GOAT at any point in time. IWhen Messi Maradona and Pele are on the high table, Pendu has to sit out.

If you know he's 38 years old, then you shouldn't complain when ETH treats him like a 38 year old finished striker. And should definitely not complain when his fellow countrymen call for him to be dropped to the bench at the national team afterall, he's 38 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by PlayerMeji: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Same goes for Tinubu...

He has to be vilified for growing old like I can't even begin to fathom how on earth someone is not qualified simply because he is 70 whereas Biden is 74, Trump is 78 etc...
Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by ugwuadudave(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
ThierryJay:

All this epistle for someone that was never even the GOAT at any point in time. IWhen Messi Maradona and Pele are on the high table, Pendu has to sit out.

If you know he's 38 years old, then you shouldn't complain when ETH treats him like a 38 year old finished striker. And should definitely not complain when his fellow countrymen call for him to be dropped to the bench at the national team afterall, he's 38 years old.

It's no more ''show me a player that is above 38 and doing this and that''.That one don cast.
Now he's limited by the same 38...
Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ronaldo has always been overrated to me, apart from scoring penalties, i really don’t see anything special about him..the earlier he leaves for china or saudi arabia, the better for him

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by Mionz: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Merch:
Ronaldo has always been overrated to me, apart from scoring penalties, i really don’t see anything special about him..the earlier he leaves for china or saudi arabia, the better for him

Tell me one special thing about you that made you special and a lot of youths in your vicinity wants to emulate you. When you reply me with proofs, I'll give you a response to your initial post!
Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by SeniorMan715(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
kunlesehan:

grin
kunlesehan:

local goat
Re: Be Sincere, Is Ronaldo To Blame? by Peacecore: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2022
That's y we dey advise am make e retire buh greed no go gree am. Pendu dey try win 8 Ballon de Or and fear say Messi go score more goal pass am no gree am to go rest. He is a used product sad

(1) (Reply)

Free Game Stake It / Morocco National Team Arrive Morocco To A Big Welcome After 4th Finish (video) / Enzo Fernandez To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.