Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,897 members, 7,973,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) (2871 Views)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obis is coming

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by MayorOfDelta(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by wanwanyia: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
cheesy but Deji said nobody came. He go shock urchins grin

29 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mind you today is working day grin grin no money inducement to to to come for the rally

21 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by omitoni: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
The countdown is over

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by 4teenblaq: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Today na working day oooo. What if today was Saturday?

24 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is home state of APC Campaign DG I doubt if he will sleep tonight grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
On Peter Obis mandate we stand

13 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Law
Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter Obi will clear middle belt

13 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by kettykin: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
This revolution will spread through the whole of Africa, bookmark this comment.

God bless peter obi for volunteering to spearhead this .

21 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by StrongandMighty: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
I hope this makes front page the same way the falsehood by deji abi whatever his name is made the front page too

16 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by chidexleo: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
On OBI mandate we stand

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Nationalpikin: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter obi is a national movement. For a better Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Abid2020(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin like for Obi share for Atiku and Tinubu

16 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Infact, after this OBIdient Jos Family Campaign.. Solomon Lalong will decamp to Labour Party and be Yusuful again to Obi-Datti 2023.

We Move..

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi too get swag

10 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by naijakissleave(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Emi lok kan come and see the so-called structureless party cheesy grin

From now onward i will be standing like my incoming President with closed-hands until Peter Obi tenure is over (meaning My abstract ballot paper will be protected until i cast my vote)

11 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Has tinubu fainted yet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Fulanbanza: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
what people doesn't know is that Labour Party has the highest voters in Nigeria. All Nigerian workers are under Nigerian Labour congress which is always fighting for Nigerian workers. All Nigeria workforce is under NLC, even trade union congress, is working with NLC, Nigeria civil service is sure fore LP because they all work together with NLC. ASUU which is currently on strike is under Nigerian Labour Congress which formed Labour Party and other countless bodies, associations fighting for Nigerian workers. I am very sure that every Nigerian worker will vote Labour Party for president because salary increase will be constant , minimum wage will shoot up and no more ASUU strike with other things Labour Party will do under Peter Obi Datti

Labour Party was the biggest party in Nigeria but was not known because they don't have someone as good as Peter Obi before, but now they have PO.
If the election is not rigged, Labour party will win. its sure for them.

14 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by pacesetting: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun and Nairaland mods, you guys should stop these double standards.

Why is this not on the front page yet while the other post downplaying the crowd hit front page with the speed of light?

The owner of this forum should Know that politics will be the hottest section of the forum until after elections. It's time to step up your work.

12 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Jlow2: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
As it is now tinibu fit vote obi on election day

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Plus10(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Incredible

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Plus10(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Finally, we have a third force aside APC and PDP.

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by OscarJaden(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
My lovely state always setting the standard

If Peter should hold Rally everyday In Jos
We will give him ×2 of this crowd everyday

6 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Look how organized and colorful they are. If it's urchins now you will see all of them hungry on facecap and colored polo like those people that sell Colgate toothpaste at oshodi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by OKOATA(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
naijakissleave:
Emi lok kan come and see the so-called structureless party cheesy grin

From now onward i will be standing like my incoming President with closed-hands until Peter Obi tenure is over (meaning My abstract ballot paper will be protected until i cast my vote)
I think they do that handlock purposely so people won't be getting the impression of handshaking. They need to protect themselves against the evil bro. God will protect our incoming President and Vice.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
This thread need frontpage

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
StrongandMighty:
I hope this makes front page the same way the falsehood by deji abi whatever his name is made the front page too
If na Tinubu it will not waste time to be on front page
Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Abdu81: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
wanwanyia:
cheesy but Deji said nobody came. He go shock urchins grin

Deji is a madman Ofcourse
Re: More Pictures Of Labour Party Rally In Jos(photos) by Sparrk007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Abeg someone should post that APC Abuja rally pics again....I want to check something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Tell A Lot: What Is Buhari Saying To Obasanjo In This Picture / Ebonyi State Buys Innoson CNG Buses (pictures) / Nelson Mandela: Is He Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.