Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation (14376 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by cliqtips: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
H
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by cliqtips: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
I'm not going to tell anyone what to do or who to vote for in the coming election...

But before you cast your votes... just add 8 years to your current age to know how old you would be by the time the person you vote for finishes his tenure.

I'm of this belief that this country is irredeemable.

why did I say so ? you may ask

I don't think any president can fix things even in 8 years.

I am not being pessimist here because even if the president has good intentions and ready to work. What about the senators, house of reps, law makers and all

I could remember Buhari's first tenure. APC said he couldn't work because the then Senate President was from the opposition party (PDP) , and that he was blocking the bills passed. Nigerians listened to their (APC) excuses and voted in APC member as the Senate president but has there be any reasonable or notable changes? Your answers is as mine....

What would be the perfect way forward would be that they should sign it into law that any politician that embezzle money should be executed just like they do in China.

By so doing, before you go into politics, you would think twice.

And also, both ICPC and EFCC should be independent and not depend on the government for their salaries.

Maybe, we should even hire foreigners to be working for both.

I am just tired of the country...

Like, they couldn't even look good lies to tell us. Nigerians because they know we can't do them anything.

Or how can we explain the following lies...

A snake swallow billions of Naira. Like how ?
Monkey swallow billions

The point is, we Nigerians don't matter to these people.

Just look at China that's not even as religious as Nigeria.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by ufuosman(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
All fake
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by canalily(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oga you mean for Nigeria here or in Niger
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by cooooooks(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Agbado no go even smell 25% in any SE or SS state. ��
KingRSHD2:
All na scam all SDG memebers wills till decamp to APC the solution to Nigerias problem in the past..

Vote Tinubushettima2023 to get the job done cool

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Any party asides APC or PDP is welcomed...

I fit support WHO self..not just ApC or PDP
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by everythinggirly(f): 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
All these gara gara go end after 2023 elections.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by Pethilary: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Isien:
A new way of campaigns have been birthed thanks to Obi

Obi is moving fast and strong. Reno Omokri. We thank God.

And don't forget a brother in need. I am a UNN STAFF going without salary for 7 months now. My children and me is facing the most trying time in life. Pls help. My details: 0909296013 FCMB, Peter Adonu Hilary.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by blackboy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Una get money? Abeggy!!! Una wan bend? Only APC and PDP should try to make this kind of statement .
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by Innocentman86: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2022
These man is a Yoruba Christian.
We Yoruba Muslim are voting for asiwajuju grin grin cheesy because of he is our tribe man not like he has anything to offer.
We all know asiwajuju is sick,dying,old, corrupt, irritating, illiterates and wicked but me I know send,is my tribe man I will vote for.
So he can steal ss/se oil money and use it to develop our sw and pocket the rest. grin grin grin grin
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by NwaliE01: 3:42am On Sep 29, 2022
KingRSHD2:
All na scam all SDG memebers wills till decamp to APC the solution to Nigerias problem in the past..

Why should I vote a sick patient to take care of me?
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by SmellyNyash: 4:03am On Sep 29, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Rubbish. Tilumbu is a great criminal grin
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by sa09011617135(m): 5:14am On Sep 29, 2022
[color=#770077]hey, ask original usa phone number for your website app and account authorization. We have vpn datingsite SSN and idcard etc @ cheap price/color]
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by ObosiUkwalla: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2022
KingRSHD2:

You mean APC is the solution to the mess APC put us in??

You really can't support APC without sounding stupid
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by lanryoung: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2022
VIKTO83:
Tell us u don't have money to do campaign.
If it were to Obi that said this you zombient would have been shouting "we no dey give shi shi" aren't you guys making your judgement selectively, no single element of truth in you guys, anyways i'm very sure this election is between TINUBU and ATIKU
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by TheDictatorNd: 6:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Godfullsam:
I heard his interview on Arise Television today. This man seems more intelligent than Obi, Atiku and tinubu combined.

He was making sense without quoting some senseless and wrong figures to justify some baseless points.

Unfortunately, he is not popular...
adewole adebayo is the best candidate
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:31am On Sep 29, 2022
KingRSHD2:

Which job brother?
Is it the good work of buhari you are talking about?
Where tinubu dey self and what is he doing there on the day of his campaign flag off?
Make una stop deceiving people, baba is good but man done old.
Economy of Nigeria is not in a good condition for lies now so tell the people the truth.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by TheDictatorNd: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2022
You are my best candidate ADEWOLE ADEBAYO
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:33am On Sep 29, 2022
cliqtips:
I'm not going to tell anyone what to do or who to vote for in the coming election...

But before you cast your votes... just add 8 years to your current age to know how old you would be by the time the person you vote for finishes his tenure.

I'm of this belief that this country is irredeemable.

why did I say so ? you may ask

I don't think any president can fix things even in 8 years.

I am not being pessimist here because even if the president has good intentions and ready to work. What about the senators, house of reps, law makers and all

I could remember Buhari's first tenure. APC said he couldn't work because the then Senate President was from the opposition party (PDP) , and that he was blocking the bills passed. Nigerians listened to their (APC) excuses and voted in APC member as the Senate president but has there be any reasonable or notable changes? Your answers is as mine....

What would be the perfect way forward would be that they should sign it into law that any politician that embezzle money should be executed just like they do in China.

By so doing, before you go into politics, you would think twice.

And also, both ICPC and EFCC should be independent and not depend on the government for their salaries.

Maybe, we should even hire foreigners to be working for both.

I am just tired of the country...

Like, they couldn't even look good lies to tell us. Nigerians because they know we can't do them anything.

Or how can we explain the following lies...

A snake swallow billions of Naira. Like how ?
Monkey swallow billions

The point is, we Nigerians don't matter to these people.

Just look at China that's not even as religious as Nigeria.

This is the kind of people I like listening to
Bro you are intelligent
When the wise speak people listen
Thank you
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by ezechi242: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2022
KingRSHD2:

If you were looking for a sperm donor ...who would you pick from atiku, tinubu nd obi ...lie make thunder strike u.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by sylve11: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
This candidate seems the next option After Peter Obi. He talks intelligently, not like some that spend 23hrs of their time in a day tackling PO that they say is irrelevant.

Adeboye will get my vote. cool
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by Simple99: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2022
YoungLionken:
Do you have the money to do so in the first place grin ??

Just collapse your structure for labour party, so that you can be rewarded with a ministerial position, if not, nothing for you...
The man is eligible in funding the campaign financially. This is my boss, I work in his house. Thë problems he cannot solve is the problems that does not involve money. Anything that money can do he can do it.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by havenz(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Only Obi can do this.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by cardoctor(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Definitely. We don tire for compromise of real election results. Let's get it right this time.
Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by sunboy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Godfullsam:
I heard his interview on Arise Television today. This man seems more intelligent than Obi, Atiku and tinubu combined.

He was making sense without quoting some senseless and wrong figures to justify some baseless points.

Unfortunately, he is not popular...

Exactly my point, there are more intelligent young folks who’s never been part of the problem that are better than the current top 3 runners.

1 Like

Re: Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation by VIKTO83(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
lanryoung:
If it were to Obi that said this you zombient would have been shouting "we no dey give shi shi" aren't you guys making your judgement selectively, no single element of truth in you guys, anyways i'm very sure this election is between TINUBU and ATIKU

I'm BATIFIED FYI.
Know where to throw ur tantrums

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chibok Boy Paralyzed By Boko Haram Gets Help / Little WARRI Girl Success Adegor Invited By The US And UK. / Sanwo-Olu: List Of Promises On Social Media Purportedly From Me Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.