Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,887 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Make An Extra 100k - 200k Monthly As A Side Hustle. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make An Extra 100k - 200k Monthly As A Side Hustle. (288 Views)

Igaming Editor 100k/200k Monthly / Igaming Editor - 100k - 200k/month / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make An Extra 100k - 200k Monthly As A Side Hustle. by EzeChi001: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2022
Do you wish to make an extra 100k - 200k as a side hustle even if you are a......
. Student
. Corper
. Sit at Home Mom
. Teacher
. Working class
. Businessman or Woman?

If your answer is YES to the above question, this is the most important Post you are reading.

My name is "Kingsley Chinedu" I want to show you how you can earn 100k - 200k Monthly Just with your SMARTPHONE and DATA CONNECTION from scratch with a 100% guaranteed at the comfort of your home if you follow my instruction and implement what I will be teaching you.

I know you are skeptical about the business model that you can be earning 100k - 200k monthly at the comfort of your home

Yes, the business is called AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING; Amazon kindle publishing is part of the Amazon platform owned by Jeff Bezos which allows both writers and none writers to publish a short book of 16-24 pages and earn royalties when customers buy your books.

Amazon kindle publishing is a Passive income source in the sense that once you publish your book and it went live it will sell forever without you running an ad for it and at the end of every 29th of every month Amazon pays into your local account.

THINGS TO LEARN BEFORE PUBLISHING ON AMAZON

1. How to create an Amazon account
2. How to create your foreign account
3. How to link your foreign account to your local account
4. How to write books to publish if you are not a writer
5. How to search for keywords: that enable your books to rank best seller
6. How to Use Canva to design

And lots more......
BENEFITS OF BEING AN AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHER

. You earn your royalties even when you are sleeping

. work from home

. you work whenever you feel like

And lots more.......

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer Needed / Experienced Live In Driver (lagos State) Salary #50,000 / Fully-funded President’s Scholarships 2023 At Imperial College In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.