Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,120 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc (261 Views)

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / 1000 Pdp Chieftains In Kebbi Defect To Apc / Over 1000 PDP Members Defect To APC For Uba Sani, Tinubu In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by garfield1: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Thousands of decampees from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State have joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) and vowed to ensure the success of Senator Uba Sani and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the forthcoming general elections in 2023.

Senator Uba Sani representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District and Kaduna State APC Governorship Candidate, expressed that his bid for the Kashim Ibrahim House has received a major boost at the weekend.

He said the Arewa Traders Association in collaboration with the Kaduna State Traders Association from all 23 local governments across the state unanimously declared their support for his candidacy, that of their Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State.

“While making my speech at the event, I thanked the association for coming together to declare their support for my candidacy and the APC in Kaduna State,” he said.

“I touched on my efforts as a Senator representing Kaduna Central and as Chairman, Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions where I facilitated CBN interventions to assist over 12,000 households and SMEs with grants/loans to boost their businesses following the effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the economy.”

“In order to complement the efforts of the state government who have already constructed ultra-modern markets, I supported a number of underprivileged traders with the sum of Twenty Million Naira (N20,000,000) that will help them secure the 10% equity to own shops in the markets across the state,”he said.

Uba Sani explained further that while assuring the traders of his commitment to consolidating the efforts of the present administration in boosting the economy of Kaduna state, he pledged to continue to facilitate soft loans to assist more traders who are in need of business capital.

“Different speakers took turns to express their readiness for the journey ahead in ensuring the success of our great party. I also joined other party officials in receiving thousands of decampees from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC),” he said.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/over-1000-pdp-members-defect-to-apc-for-uba-sani-tinubu-in-kaduna/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj51Zeaqbn6AhUZcxoKHb21B3gQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2UUSiX7h4XTDgI4lOhzxWc

Mynd44
Nplfmod
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Kwanza
Politico
Satanically
Trinitycian
Truthisunique2
Aiel123
Agboriotejoye
Naijaroyalty
Quotasystem
Arewanorth
Majole
Legendhero
Helinues
Pakute
Esseite
Jrusky
Yomi

3 Likes

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by garfield1: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Apc gradually turning the scree in Kaduna..sai tinubu,sai uba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Healthquest: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Dont be among the gullibles.
Use your head.

We must get it Right by giving experience hands to Nigeria.

We missed AWOLOWO . Education was free for us in western Nigeria, we failed to make him president because of sentiment.

Dont try it for ASIWAJU.

Dont make such big mistake.
With ASIWAJU, Every children will get free sch up to secondary level, if the burden is too much, WAEC will be free throughout the entire country.
Dont let them gve u a failure in there state.
They've succeeded in deceiving some, you must not be decieved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Jones4190(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2022
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land, Air and Sea, we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this, even for your dream!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Healthquest: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2022
ANYTHING AGAINST ASIWAJU IS PROPAGANDA BECAUSE HE GATHER ALOT OF ENEMIES BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN WINNING THEM THROUGH THE BALOT FOR EVERY ELECTION.

All the enemies have gathered together now and become friends because this is someone who has been winning us ,they forgot good government is what is earning him the respect.

Today Lagos is the best state in NIGERIA.
Many state has water, was capital but none can keep the momentum after the military left, so nobody like a rivalry winner.
That's why no matter what you tell me against Asiwaju, I'm 70% sure he has won you in the past so you sowed the hatred in the public since you cannot win him through the balot so therefore anything against him are PROPAGANDA AND LIES.

TINUBU IS THE BEST AND BY GODS GRACE ,OUR ONLY HOPE TO A SANE NIGERIA.

Let's use Experience hand for the Job ahead not experimental hands who has no reach or capable of getting a single PPP project in his state.
No visionary friends for them but this and many are why ASIWAJU IS BEST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Healthquest: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2022
A
Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Slynation(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Just one thousand?? I'm very sure it's all those almajiris, just empower them with blue plate they will sing your praises...

1 Like

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by HitRun(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Lol…

APC that is in disarray. I do not wish Tinubu bad, but I am just wondering how he will survive the campaign across the country? If he falls ill anytime during the campaign and has to go get treatment abroad, that is the end of his slim chance.

I wish APC well.

Atiku is coming…
Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Healthquest: 7:23am On Sep 29, 2022
These are people with a useless record that must not near Aso rock because they've useless record and they have not incurred enemy like asiwaju ,so anything you here about them are 90% truth.

THEY ARE BAD.

Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by garfield1: 8:41am On Sep 29, 2022
HitRun:
Lol…

APC that is in disarray. I do not wish Tinubu bad, but I am just wondering how he will survive the campaign across the country? If he falls ill anytime during the campaign and has to go get treatment abroad, that is the end of his slim chance.

I wish APC well.

Atiku is coming…

Atiku is cuming to dubai
Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by asanausana91: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Picture of your father among the defectors or I don't believe.
Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by garfield1: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2022
asanausana91:
Picture of your father among the defectors or I don't believe.

Up tinubu
Re: Massive Setback For Pdp As Over 1000 Pdp Members In Kaduna Defect To Apc by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
garfield1:
Thousands of decampees from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna State have joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) and vowed to ensure the success of Senator Uba Sani and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu during the forthcoming general elections in 2023.

Senator Uba Sani representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District and Kaduna State APC Governorship Candidate, expressed that his bid for the Kashim Ibrahim House has received a major boost at the weekend.

He said the Arewa Traders Association in collaboration with the Kaduna State Traders Association from all 23 local governments across the state unanimously declared their support for his candidacy, that of their Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kaduna State.

“While making my speech at the event, I thanked the association for coming together to declare their support for my candidacy and the APC in Kaduna State,” he said.

“I touched on my efforts as a Senator representing Kaduna Central and as Chairman, Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions where I facilitated CBN interventions to assist over 12,000 households and SMEs with grants/loans to boost their businesses following the effects of COVID-19 pandemic on the economy.”

“In order to complement the efforts of the state government who have already constructed ultra-modern markets, I supported a number of underprivileged traders with the sum of Twenty Million Naira (N20,000,000) that will help them secure the 10% equity to own shops in the markets across the state,”he said.

Uba Sani explained further that while assuring the traders of his commitment to consolidating the efforts of the present administration in boosting the economy of Kaduna state, he pledged to continue to facilitate soft loans to assist more traders who are in need of business capital.

“Different speakers took turns to express their readiness for the journey ahead in ensuring the success of our great party. I also joined other party officials in receiving thousands of decampees from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC),” he said.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/over-1000-pdp-members-defect-to-apc-for-uba-sani-tinubu-in-kaduna/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj51Zeaqbn6AhUZcxoKHb21B3gQFnoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2UUSiX7h4XTDgI4lOhzxWc

Seems the work they gave you in the whatsapp group is to search the internet for defection news every morning.
You then add "Massive blow" or "Massive setback" to make yourself feel happy
Who are the people that did the audio defections. What are their names and their wards? Uba is defecting people from PDP to APC with his mouth and you're here rejoicing
You be zombie walahi grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Others Face Nigerians In Debate: Punch News / Nigeria @ 62: Top Three Cars Used By Nigerian President During Independence Day / Full Text Of Tinubu’s Independence Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.