Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:23 AM

2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ (25834 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors / Man In Aso Villa Not Buhari, We’ll Shock Nigerians With His Identity – Fani-kayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
jayworld15:
May God make Nigeria great. But before that materializes, vote wisely for competence, dignity and honesty. If any aspiring person to any political post doesn't have the third one, don't bother looking for the first two qualities. So, in a nutshell, vote good people in.

We may as well go to Erhewon or Western Europe to look for a presidential candidate. This is because no Nigerian public official, past and present, is honest. We will be deluding ourselves if we think that one candidate is more honest than the other. They're all Nigerian made. An apple does not fall too far from the mother tree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by jrusky(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm really so sorry for these jobless idiots called Obi supporters transporting same people from Enugu to Oyo to Sokoto and Kaduna in a bid that has be concluded.

Bia you fools can't you just ask your stupid brains why does other party ignores you, your Obi supporters shit and do as if you are not exuting yet with all your stupid bruhaha thousands are moving from apc to pdp and from pdp to apc yet no serious human cross over to LP. Una no dey think?

Pls are you morons brains gone dead? You are walking the streets like mad people, lying all over Internet, wasting your time and resources upon all no one join your LP una too stupid I swear your case is now like *dance on I dey look* and you fools already dancing naked in market place.

Obi go collect wotowoto he never seen in his life infact the shame go be too much for him to bear.

I trust Hell Rufail he will dealt with you fools accordingly I trust him go to Kaduna and dares him una hear am.

Bitchs!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm really so sorry for these jobless idiots called Obi supporters transporting same people from Enugu to Oyo to Sokoto and Kaduna in a bid that has be concluded.

Bia you fools can't you just ask your stupid brains why does other party ignores you, your obi-diots shit and do as if you are not existing yet with all your stupid bruhaha thousands are moving from apc to pdp and from pdp to apc yet no serious human cross over to LP. Una no dey think?

Pls are you morons brains gone dead? You are walking the streets like mad people, lying all over Internet, wasting your time and resources upon all no one join your LP una too stupid I swear your case is now like *dance on I dey look* and you fools already dancing naked in market place.

Obi go collect wotowoto he never seen in his life infact the shame go be too much for him to bear.

I trust Hell Rufail he will dealt with you fools accordingly I trust him go to Kaduna and dares him una hear am.

Bitchs!!! I hate anything obi with great passion a fuc-king pretending, betrayer son of bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by wildkat: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
drlateef:

Theres no sense in voting a liar. Its a one-chance voting leading to hell.

This one is still living on delusion

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by wildkat: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
ADBA3005:

Your generation is senseless!

Between u and him u sound not just senseless but also very foolish
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by wildkat: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
PassingShot:

Premium tears loading for Zombidients and Obiidiots together with their parent party, the hopeless Poverty Development Party.

Una go cry blood this time around.

Suffer no dey tire u?? Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by wildkat: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

Peter Obi is worst than a liar sef. He is a mass murderer who murdered over 300 inocent people and dumped their dead bodies in Ezu river.

Atiku and Tinubu are bigger murderers and liars. Lekki shooting still fresh at heart

1 Like

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by HRMK: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
IS MASSIVE CROWD SAME AS MASSIVE VOTES?OBITUARY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Bizibi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
There is one person el rufai fears in lp kaduna.the guy shock am.....
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Gohs: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
I like what is happening at Kaduna. . .

Please let's vote Peter Obi MASSIVELY in 2023.

Vote Labour party. . .
Vote Peter Obi 2023!! grin cheesy
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by CoolAmbience(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
jayworld15:
May God make Nigeria great. But before that materializes, vote wisely for competence, dignity and honesty. If any aspiring person to any political post doesn't have the third one, don't bother looking for the first two qualities. So, in a nutshell, vote good people in.

None of the candidates contesting for the presidency has any of the qualities of competence, modesty and dignity....not one.

You can hardly find any human with those qualities.

People should just look at their past records of performance in public office, and make the best choice.

As for me, I am likely not voting. Fashola / Zulum or Fashola / Marwa ticket was what I believe will be the best for Nigeria.

However, If I am compelled to pick one out the presidential candidates, I will go for Tinubu based on his past records.

Lagos is the most complex state to manage in Nigeria. Hence, having managed Lagos and still spearheading the massive improvements and brilliant initiatives ongoing there, viz LAGFerry, Lagos monorail, BRT, world-class transport terminals and interchanges etc, I believe that he is the most prepared for the job out of the ones available.

Go to Lagos, just two or three capital infrastructures eclipses all the infrastructures that you can find in other states....Lagos is mini Nigeria. Let's leave sentiments aside, I am from the SE, and I know that Tinubu is better that the rest.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Musauzor(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Any body can go but BATstard. Bola BATstard Tribulation will be grossly disappointed
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by 206oladiran: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
PO for president.PO for president....
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by SmellyNyash: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land, Air and Sea, we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this, even for your dream!
Where is Tilumbu? grin
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by victorsola: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-well-shock-el-rufai-with-massive-outing-this-weekend-obidients/
. This is repeat of 2015 . When we all wanted Jonathan out and someone new . Nobody ever checked the characters of the new person we want we just wanted to get rid of the former government, but here we are with a worse version of it . Now we are doing the same thing trying to get rid of apc and putting another person that am sure will still be worse than buhari . Nigerians are not just calculative enough, anywhere belle face not looking at this person antecedent, what the person has to offer . This obi movement is definitely going to be a repeat of another buhari , this I am very sure off.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by onyeka3310: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jones4190:
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land, Air and Sea, we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this, even for your dream!
who is this wasted sperm
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by onyeka3310: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
victorsola:
. This is repeat of 2015 . When we all wanted Jonathan out and someone new . Nobody ever checked the characters of the new person we want we just wanted to get rid of the former government, but here we are with a worse version of it . Now we are doing the same thing trying to get rid of apc and putting another person that am sure will still be worse than buhari . Nigerians are not just calculative enough, anywhere belle face not looking at this person antecedent, what the person has to offer . This obi movement is definitely going to be a repeat of another buhari , this I am very sure off.
go and sit down....mumu
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Emman08: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Do these guys want to give the Kaduna midget heart attack?
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by asanausana91: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
El Rufai, anybody that want to disrupt the peace of our state should be shut at sight. After all Peter Obi tell Elrufai that he has no business in Anambara, this is time for pay back.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by victorsola: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
onyeka3310:
go and sit down....mumu
I was expecting this from one onyeka . I know u guys have being marginalized but enforcing and not looking through the hoop thing Will plung the country into another buhari era if we are not careful. Cus obi u claim is also worse like the others . I know it’s all Igbo sentiments.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Allisgud: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:
You mean a structureless party is Daring to shock the Governor of a Northern APC state and hold a massive rally just to send a message?

Where Peter Obi buy him Grace from abeg? I want to buy also cheesy

When will APC hold their Rally in Onitsha? grin

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, its not a believe, its a Fact.
not for sale cos if not tinubu will pay 10b$
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by naijapikin2(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Put that kaduna midget to the gutters.
Obi all za way.
Short people causing wahala since 100 BCE
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by BethiMcCauley: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by nurusystem(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi myy foot,,elrufai no sent you all,,my guy they gallant
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Shikini: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Can't wait
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Thebigheart: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
ADBA3005:
With rented suppoerters from in and outside the North West, you are going to shock the petite but powerful Governor of Kaduna!

So, this is what you guys have been doing since? Ride on, let the cat out of the bag
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by Foreseer: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Jones4190:
Agbado

Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by jayworld15(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2022
CoolAmbience:

None of the candidates contesting for the presidency has any of the qualities of competence, modesty and dignity....not one.

You can hardly find any human with those qualities.

People should just look at their past records of performance in public office, and make the best choice.

As for me, I am likely not voting. Fashola / Zulum or Fashola / Marwa ticket was what I believe will be the best for Nigeria.

However, If I am compelled to pick one out the presidential candidates, I will go for Tinubu based on his past records.

Lagos is the most complex state to manage in Nigeria. Hence, having managed Lagos and still spearheading the massive improvements and brilliant initiatives ongoing there, viz LAGFerry, Lagos monorail, BRT, world-class transport terminals and interchanges etc, I believe that he is the most prepared for the job out of the ones available.

Go to Lagos, just two or three capital infrastructures eclipses all the infrastructures that you can find in other states....Lagos is mini Nigeria. Let's leave sentiments aside, I am from the SE, and I know that Tinubu is better that the rest.

You talked as if the development of Lagos started from 1999. In what year was most of these headquarters of multinational companies started from in Lagos? When was the national theatre built? The third mainland? Island development phases? Etc
Tinubu did his own part as those before him and after him. He never built Lagos. He only colonized it. Mind you, I'm in Lagos (Gbagada side).

Ki a barawa so otito Oro, ki n see tijaakadi. Temi ni pe, ko je Baba wa BAT, Peter Obi tabi Atiku, o je le je Kwakwanso, dibo gegebi ofin sewi.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by jayworld15(m): 1:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

We may as well go to Erhewon or Western Europe to look for a presidential candidate. This is because no Nigerian public official, past and present, is honest. We will be deluding ourselves if we think that one candidate is more honest than the other. They're all Nigerian made. An apple does not fall too far from the mother tree.

You're absolutely right. But this is it. Great inventions were not invented in just a day by perfection neither did any writer of a great novel or story write perfectly so well that there were no errors in his or her manuscript. The ability to make mistakes and correct them is a humanly quality bestowed on man. That's why the human world has fallen many times through mistakes, but was able to grow and develop through corrections of earlier or past mistakes.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by CoolAmbience(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2022
jayworld15:

You talked as if the development of Lagos started from 1999. In what year was most of these headquarters of multinational companies started from in Lagos? When was the national theatre built? The third mainland? Island development phases? Etc
Tinubu did his own part as those before him and after him. He never built Lagos. He only colonized it. Mind you, I'm in Lagos (Gbagada side).

Ki a barawa so otito Oro, ki n see tijaakadi. Temi ni pe, ko je Baba wa BAT, Peter Obi tabi Atiku, o je le je Kwakwanso, dibo gegebi ofin sewi.

Did Anambra start with Obi or Kano with Kwankwaso?

Can you tell me by how much Tinubu grew Lagos economy? Compare it with others who governed Lagos...

Do same for Obi and Kwankwaso. And if you can, talk about Atiku accomplishments in public office.

Being in Lagos doesn't make you knowledgeable about politics and governance in Lagos.

Do your research. Nobody is saying that Tinubu alone built Lagos. However, the fact remains that no other governor has as much influence as he has in Lagos. This is no fluke. Ask why this is so? He isn't the first or only person to have governed Lagos?

Who among his colleague governors of 1999 - 2007 are still talked about, let alone being considered for higher assignment.

The questions you asked aren't significant because I never said that he built the Third Mainland Bridge.... everyone knows Babangida did.
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by stormborn28(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
ADBA3005:
With rented suppoerters from in and outside the North West, you are going to shock the petite but powerful Governor of Kaduna!

nah Hunger motivates this movements.. we NIGERIANS are tired of suffering. Peter Obi or nothing
Re: 2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ by GoodLife4live: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
MasterJayJay:
If majority of the electorates have sense, Peter Obi will be president of Nigeria come 2023.
if majority of the eletorates are more sensible , they we all vote TINUBU as their president come 2023...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers LG Crisis: Fubara Convenes Security Council Meeting, Briefs The Press / Delta: One State, Two Government Houses / Minimum Wage: I Never Mentioned Any Figure – Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.