Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,219 members, 7,981,343 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) (540 Views)

Anambra Woman Injures 7-Year-Old Nephew For Failing To Recite English Alphabet / Military Officer Makes His Offenders Recite “state And Capital” As Punishment / Photos Of Sex Offenders In Ekiti Will Be Posted In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by Bvlgari: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Soldiers makes their offenders recite state & capital along with the multiplication table cheesy grin

Naija na cruise i swear cheesy cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbPfNWN--Tk

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by HarlequinLekex: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2022
Join nigeria army at your peril
Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by HarlequinLekex: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Join nigeria army at your own peril
Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by Angrygoat: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Better than beating,esp when there are more than 1 coward soldiers on ground. If dem say make I sing and I know say ma me dey at fault. Oh boy I go sing taya.
Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by Bvlgari: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Angrygoat:
Better than beating,esp when there are more than 1 coward soldiers on ground. If dem say make I sing and I know say ma me dey at fault. Oh boy I go sing taya.

cheesy cool
Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by 1nice(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is very wrong. The soldiers would have handed them to the police for persecution than humiliating them in this manner.

This is how some corrupt soldiers and corrupt police men, force offenders into criminality; the offenders go into crime and delivers the money they make to this corrupt soldiers and police men.

Offenders that are bold would report such corrupt soldiers and corrupt Police men to the authorities while those who are weak remain scared of this corrupt security agencies and refused to report them, there by remaining the slaves to this corrupt soldiers and corrupt police.
Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by uniogid: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2022

Hi guys follow this link to register and earn while in ur comfort zone u can reach me on WhatsApp on zero eight one six nine two three six nine three three https://register.genesisminingvip.com/?invitation=GANHN
Re: Soldiers Makes Offenders Recite State And Capital (video) by Olabode971(f): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agbadorians calling Maiduguri the capital of Osun, why won't they say that; when they all knew the founder of their movement has his strong room in person of Shettima of Maiduguri a.k.a Boko Haram originator.

President of Iragbiji of Osun State a.k.a Shaky Shaky Egelitarian, Piss_On Papa, Lagos Builder you better find one place to sit and Let Nigerian Regain what u have forcefully collect directly or indirectly from us.

#Obi_Is_Here.. #Ishe_Allah.

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Father Assaults His 2 Months Old Son For Disturbing His Sleep. / BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Imo INEC Office Kill One, Say ‘no Election In Biafra Lan / A Killer On The Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.