Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Traders Activity In Chainlink Reached Record Highs - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Traders Activity In Chainlink Reached Record Highs (229 Views)

Bank Trabnfers Showing ": Identification Error Threshold Reached TOKEN - HELP / US Stocks Hit Record Highs After U.S Fed Says It Will Allow Inflation To Rise / Krugerrands Hit World Record Highs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traders Activity In Chainlink Reached Record Highs by altcoinng: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2022
Yesterday, several pieces of news came out about Chainlink’s development plans.

First, Chainlink and SWIFT announced that they are working together on a cross-network interoperability protocol (CCIP) that will help the interbank network exchange data across all blockchain environments.

Second, the company announced the launch of staking rewards as early as this December, as well as two programs that could improve the economic sustainability of its services.

The first program is “Build,” in which prospective teams donate 3-5% of their own tokens in exchange for access to Chainlink data. The second program, “SCALE,” should help reduce the network’s transaction costs associated with smart contract oracles to almost zero.

Yesterday, there was high whale activity in the marketplace. According to Santiment, it reached mid-June levels.

At its peak, the price of LINK reached $8.39. Further on the Santiment chart, we see that this growth of the token contributed to the growth of take-profit transactions to a 6-month high.

Santiment suggested that such behavior of large market participants should lead to a sustained rally. However, as we can see in the chart below, the activity was due to the fact that the price approached a strong resistance level of $8.09, and traders who bought the asset at the lows began to take profits. As of this writing, the token is trading around $7.73.

https://altcoin.ng/traders-activity-in-chainlink-reached-record-highs/

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This A Crypto App Or What ? / "Can I Make Money With My Phone?" This Was Me 6mnths Ago Until I Discovered This / Instant POS Machine Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.