Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,556 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This (1642 Views)

Twitter: We’re Ready To Negotiate With The Nigerian Government / Three PDP Govs Negotiate With APC As Others Reassure Party - Thisday / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
When asked if he would dialogue with bandits, he said “they are not among people I will discuss with”.

Bandits are bandits, criminals are criminals. I’m going to deal with it decisively,” he said.

“Those who want to be discussed with will be discussed with. Those who are agitating, those who feel unhappy, my job is to bring them to the table.”

The ediot must think the lives of these soldiers are valueless. The founding father of ipob (kanu) was never of the option of peace. Right from when Buhari won the elections in 2015, he started soliciting for weapons to execute what we are seeing today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by oyin44: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
If obi is elected many northerners will be killed

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi have shown countless times with his speech, his actions and doings that he's sympathetic to these ipob miscreant. The man is so insensitive to their obvious bias toward the Nigerian people he plans to rule.
You can't preach violence, celebrate the activities of those ugm which we've seen countless times on videos and on Facebook and want to rule us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
When asked if he would dialogue with bandits, he said “they are not among people I will discuss with”.

Bandits are bandits, criminals are criminals. I’m going to deal with it decisively,” he said.

“Those who want to be discussed with will be discussed with. Those who are agitating, those who feel unhappy, my job is to bring them to the table.”

The ediot must think the lives of these soldiers are valueless. The founding father of ipob (kanu) was never of the option of peace. Right from when Buhari won the elections in 2015, he started soliciting for weapons to execute what we are seeing today.

And you know it is IPOB that did this by guesswork?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
I do not know why guys are brainless and fuulish. Is this some kind of hatred or what?

Your acts is beginning to look like you guys have hands in all these killings. Shame on you. You kill innocent souls just for the sake of politics.

The blood of all civilians and police people killed in Igboland be unto your head. You guys really need a brain surgery.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
can you imagine.. Soludo, umahi and other southeast governors had the guts to condemn the activities of these guys. They've taken clear actions against these guys and yet to fully succeed but Obi didn't even shy away from the killings done by these people but instead willing to negotiate with them.
Were we not the same people in this forum insulting Buhari for negotiating with bokoharam? We are the same people condemning Zamfara and Katsina govt for negotiating with bandits but Obi is already planning to continue that line.
Every sane man in this country understands clearly that terrorist only understands fire for fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

what fucking guess work. Who you think say be mumu for here? I'm sure if your pro ipob, you celebrated the killings of these soldiers on Facebook too. Una go dey form double identity when una stupid actions starts showing its implications.
We've seen videos of pro ipob communities cheering the activities of these men in the east abi na lie??
We've seen them on nairaland and also on Facebook. When it started to bite you shamelessly and Hypocritical turn to blame DSS like we are foolish in the other parts of the country.
Getat. Very Hypocritical people. You Don see mumu when you wan scam for alaba nah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I do not know why guys are brainless and fuulish. Is this some kind of hatred or what?

Your acts is beginning to look like you guys have hands in all these killings. Shame on you. You kill innocent souls just for the sake of politics.

The blood of all civilians and police people killed in Igboland be unto your head. You guys really need a brain surgery.
oga change mouth as you like. Soludo condemn this killing, he's also a politician, umahi condemned and other eastern governors did same but your Obi is soo childish and scared of doing so. I'm sure he's amongst the sponsors of these guys. He can't fight what he breed. You dey here dey shout childish. What do you know about being childish? You dat celebrate the killings of soldiers by bokoharam and weep at the killing of bandits by same soldiers is opening his left sides brain to call people childish.
Your hypocracy stinks to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Felimax(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
The other day it was the civilians from the village the finished up the last police officer who still has small life in him. Can you believe that?

I won't say much Sha! We go soon hear scores.
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by gidgiddy: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
what fucking guess work. Who you think say be mumu for here? I'm sure if your pro ipob, you celebrated the killings of these soldiers on Facebook too. Una go dey form double identity when una stupid actions starts showing its implications.
We've seen videos of pro ipob communities cheering the activities of these men in the east abi na lie??
We've seen them on nairaland and also on Facebook. When it started to bite you shamelessly and Hypocritical turn to blame DSS like we are foolish in the other parts of the country.
Getat. Very Hypocritical people. You Don see mumu when you wan scam for alaba nah.

Anyone can celebrate anyones death, even Uju Anya celebrated the Queens death. It does not mean Uju Anya killed the Queen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

Anyone can celebrate anyones death, even Uju Anya celebrated the Queens death. It does not mean Uju Anya killed the Queen
I don't expect better from you.
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:
The other day it was the civilians from the village the finished up the last police officer who still has small life in him. Can you believe that?

I dey tell you. And same people would come here to be brandishing ipob. Very evil people.
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by owobokiri(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:
The same way OPC nearly finished northerners at Sagaamu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by oyin44: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
can you imagine.. Soludo, umahi and other southeast governors had the guts to condemn the activities of these guys. They've taken clear actions against these guys and yet to fully succeed but Obi didn't even shy away from the killings done by these people but instead willing to negotiate with them.
Were we not the same people in this forum insulting Buhari for negotiating with bokoharam? We are the same people condemning Zamfara and Katsina govt for negotiating with bandits but Obi is already planning to continue that line.
Every sane man in this country understands clearly that terrorist only understands fire for fire.

obi is an ibo man.. most of the ibos

their tribal loyalty is greater than the national one
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by obiekunie01: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Felimax:

same peter obi you guys accused of killing Igbos and dumping them in ezu river!

you guys are just too dumb!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by richie240: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
oyin44:

obi is an ibo man.. most of the ibos

their tribal loyalty is greater than the national one

God bless u for this!
It's just now (thanks to internet) dt ppl are beginning to realize ds.

The reasoning of d average igboman of the 1950's isn't different from that if 2022.

When u see d average igboman shouting over a tin, know for sure dt his 'bloda'is not involved, but when his bloda is d culprit, then all hell is broken loose.

They'll support one another to d end irrespective of d crime committed!
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

who heard of ipob in 2013 when Jonathan was president. Are you so daft. The Easter people so loved Nigeria way back in 2013 when Jonathan was gov but it changed when Buhari held power. Una no dey surprise me with daftness again. That's why wnen David hundeyin apply small wisdom to your stupidity, you all copy and paste like mumu.
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by obiekunie01: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
who heard of ipob in 2013 when Jonathan was president. Are you so daft. The Easter people so loved Nigeria way back in 2013 when Jonathan was gov but it changed when Buhari held power. Una no dey surprise me with daftness again. That's why wnen David hundeyin apply small wisdom to your stupidity, you all copy and paste like mumu.

ipob was founded in 2012.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Afamed: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
The pandora is a terrorist himself. He did worse when he was a Gov in anambra state. Akwuzu people will never forget the roles he played in sending their children to early grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
OP stop talking nonsesy
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Afamed: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
OP stop talking nonsesy

You never want to hear truth. Have you ever seen Obi where he condemned the activity of the killing terrorist/ ipob?

His religious divide and rule will never work this time around . The open confrontation he brought between the Catholic and the Anglican in Anambra years ago is yet to be settled.

We are not ready for your religion bigot called Obi
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by asanausana91: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

did he mention ipob?
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

ipob was founded in 2012.
that's what Google told you. I also saw it before I replied you but I'm certain you never knew it existence until Jonathan list his election.
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by asanausana91: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

he used his mouth to say it.
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by gidgiddy: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
I don't expect better from you.

Yes Uju Anya killed the Queen, after all she celebrated her death
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by gidgiddy: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

You never want to hear truth. Have you ever seen Obi where he condemned the activity of the killing terrorist/ ipob?

His religious divide and rule will never work this time around . The open confrontation he brought between the Catholic and the Anglican in Anambra years ago is yet to be settled.

We are not ready for your religion bigot called Obi

Your gonna have to show Obi evidence that IPOB killed anyone

Obi is too mature to operate on mere allegation, like the rest of you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Afamed: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
gidgiddy:

Your gonna have to show Obi evidence that IPOB killed anyone

Obi is too mature to operate on mere allegation, like the rest of you

Dont be clever by half
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Innocentman86: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm a yoruba Muslim and most Yoruba Muslim I know we're very happy when tinubbu sent opc to kill thousands of Northerners.
Opc hide most of their dead bodies and even when northerners were complaining that they are been killed,Yotruba muslims laugh and are very happy.
The truth is will want tinubu to be president so as to steal ss/se oil money.
Untill now,most yorubas are still fighting for oduduwa republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by jumper524(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Innocentman86:
I'm a yoruba Muslim and most Yoruba Muslim I know we're very happy when tinubbu sent opc to kill thousands of Northerners.
Opc hide most of their dead bodies and even when northerners were complaining that they are been killed,Yotruba muslims laugh and are very happy.
The truth is will want tinubu to be president so as to steal ss/se oil money.
Untill now,most yorubas are still fighting for oduduwa republic.
who asked you if your yoruba Muslim? Mumu
Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Wisetrue99: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin OP, you need help ASAP!

What Peter Obi is saying is what Buhari should have done.

But babu sensi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Afamed:

Dont be clever by half

So no proof that IPOB killed anyone except allegation?

Anyone can make any allegation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Negotiate With People Who Did This by Innocentman86: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
jumper524:
who asked you if your yoruba Muslim? Mumu
Soon you will ca your tribalistik brother to ban me.
I don't have time for cowords like you.pigg
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I know how we Yoruba Muslimns jubilated in my area when we heard how opc slaughteredd innocent Northerners sent by these same tinyubu.
I was extremely angry I mean why kidnapp and kill these northerners is it fair.
Tinyubu and opc should stop killing innocent Northerners we are one nigerians please.
I know after election opc will resume their usual killing of northern women and their kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Kill Enugu Former Commissioner, Brother. / Obi Is Winning Everywhere (pics) / The Broom Party Is Gone For Good, Kudos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.