Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Business Of Skit: Is It A Camouflaged Yahoo Or A Legit? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Business Of Skit: Is It A Camouflaged Yahoo Or A Legit? (329 Views)

The Father Of Skit Maker Isbae U Is Dead / OMG!!! Nigerian Fast-rising Skit Maker Carter Efe Voice Out That "Skit Is Dead" / Amidst The Trending Tape Of Oxlade, The Full Clip Of Skit Maker, Isbae U N*.de (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Skit: Is It A Camouflaged Yahoo Or A Legit? by laughplanet: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some say 'skit na yahoo' because it becomes so difficult for them to comprehend how someone who only drop a short funny videos which which to them may not consider as funny got so much money to acquire the latest jeep, build the finest mansion and display oligarchy of wealth in the internet.

Come with me guys, let's delve straight into the business of skit where we are going to explore how the industry makes a lot of money and how you too can gain your own share.

The fact that you are reading this is an indication that you have interest in creating your own skit or perhaps, don't know how to make money from your creative skill.

And with certainty I can bet that you reading this may be funnier than most of those skit makers, then the question is why are you not making money too?

Before I proceed, it's important to establish the following points.

I don't have any idea about yahoo (419) neither do I support yahoo or of the opinion that some skit makers are into yahoo or not.

I believe that God has blessed each and everyone of us to succeed with our gifts and talents. So you don't have to do yahoo yahoo to make money.

In fact if you want idea of making money online you can simply hit me up on WhatsApp: 07019221196 as you keep reading

What is a Skit

A skit from my personal definition is an expression of character intended to drive a humorous feeling from an audience.

A skit can come in various forms, from an image to a meme, gif, video, animation etc.

The interesting thing about skit is that you don't need complicated equipment to begin. With a smartphone with a good camera you can become a khabylame of tiktok (one of the most popular tiktor ) . You just need a mix of funny characters which may not necessarily require a script to get your message across to your audience.

The Money Part

So how do they make money? Most of the skit makers received a lot of sponsorship deals because they have a large audience and followership.

Some use their platform to promote products/services in the form of affiliate marketing and some are into serious business.

To add, some of the skit makers attend shows, perform on stage and so on in which they get paid. I am one of them too but my money never grows like grass'

And to burst your bubble (.'.) do you know that some of the online platforms reward creators for their content? Yes they do.

For instance if your content has a good engagement and views on platforms like YouTube you can get rewarded.

In nutshell: [s]the ability to monetize your content is what drives the money to your bank account.
[/s]

It's the same formula that applies to some digital products and services- ability to monetize your ideas.

If you have the audience but lack the knowledge and skills to convert those audience to cash into your bank account then you're on your way to bankruptcy.

After reading this you can deduce whether skit makers' money are legit or just a camouflage yahoo.

With that explained, you too may find yourself with those creative skills to drive people crazy but the issue is that you don't know how to put yourself in the limelight. That can be very painful right? Definitely.

Now you don’t have to worry so much about the platform to showcase your talents because you can join my team where we provide the support, equipment and resources to bring your dream to life.

Again you don't have to do nasty things, expose your cleavage to communicate your message. I am of the opinion that if you’re truly talented then you don't need to expose your breasts or display nudity to grab attention online.

I am a business person, a digital marketer and a content creator.

To sharpen my creativity in the entertainment industry I went on to learn filmmaking at Derwin Film Academy (DFA) sponsored by LSETF and have performed on several stages, which means that you can learn whatever skill you need to become whoever you want to be.

See, you can make money from skits and it all boils down to your knowledge of how the industry works.

There you have it guys and am sure that will be really helpful.

And if you have further questions or need guidance on how you can set the entertainment industry on flame then reach out to me NOW 07019221196.

I belive that you have all it takes to be a superstar. Do you believe? Drop your comment.

Re: The Business Of Skit: Is It A Camouflaged Yahoo Or A Legit? by caesymore(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Most Skit makers are YAHOO boys, you can bank on it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mr P And Rudeboy Who Is The Richest? / Groovy, Adekunle, Other Housemates Turn Up For Phyna's Winner Party(video) / Lady With Big Boobs Posts Her Viral Nakked Clip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.