Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? (389 Views)

Meet 7 Nigerian Pastors Who Lied Using God’s Name / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by seunpas: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Many professionals Footballers especially in Africa lied about their age.

My question is, will they make heaven?
Or could God give it to them like their managers, sponsors did that it's just a paper work and we all agreed it's ok too.

Case Study Mike retired at 36
Re: What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by caesymore(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Well, according to what my Pastor has ever read to us from the Bible, for him to be void of such lies he has to confess and return all he made from football so as to be forgiven and head straight to Heaven. #BeliversVersion

Make we see wetin others fit talk.
Re: What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunpas:

Or could God give it to them like their managers, sponsors did that it's just a paper work and we all agreed it's ok too.

And slept with people's wives, and lived proudly and glorified themselves and cheated on their partners and did not give to the poor and...

You already know!
Re: What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
caesymore:

Well, according to what my Pastor has ever read to us from the Bible, for him to be void of such lies he has to confess and return all he made from football so as to be forgiven and head straight to Heaven. #BeliversVersion

Make we see wetin others fit talk.

Your pastor did not show you what happened to Esau. Hebrews 12:17 and Solomon and Samson etc
Re: What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
If the person prays here on earth on that issue, and asks God for forgiveness, he will be forgiven.
Re: What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
If the person prays here on earth on that issue, and asks God for forgiveness, he will be forgiven.
Notice that nowhere is it written that Heaven is for those whose sins are forgiven? There is a reason for that and this is because Heaven is instead for those who are righteous - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. Having your sins forgiven you does not make you righteous as righteousness has instead to do with living a life that is above sin while doing the works that God has commanded. So do not think God is some kind of fool that you can beat by saying a prayer of forgiveness before you take your last breath on earth. No! According to Jesus Christ. It is instead only those who live a life of righteousness right here on earth that will enter into the Kingdom of God. That is why He told you the parable of the 10 brides... where the 5 foolish bride had only oil enough to make it to the meeting place but not enough to enter to see the Bridegroom - Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13. undecided
Re: What Happens To Footballers Who Lied About Age After Death? by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
seunpas:
I think you misunderstand who Heaven is in fact for. Heaven is not for those who don't tell a lie nor is it for those who quickly "confess" their sins before they die in order to be forgiven. No, Heaven is instead for those who live their lives here on earth above sin - those who have been set free from slavery to sin - and as a result live of life of righteousness here on earth, remaining faithful - in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - under the very end(their last breath) - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 & Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. undecided

Jesus Christ told His followers in regards to this - the parable of the 10 brides - found in Matthew 25 vs 1 - 13 in order to serve as a warning to those who would suppose they could live in sin until the last moment expecting they would enter in to see the bridegroom even after that. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spouses / Happy Father's Day To The Catholic Fathers. / So My Curiosity Lead Me Into Asking Chatgpt AI If Gambling Is A Sin. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.