Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,830 members, 7,889,752 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara (379 Views)

Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) / Army Major UJ Undianyede ‘Commits Suicide’ 3 Days To Court-Martial Verdict / Troops Ambush And Killed Scores Of Terrorists At Mandara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by phosky(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Terrorists reportedly ambush and kill Army Major in Zamfara

A Nigerian Army major, Sampson Raymond, has been reportedly killed in an ambush by terrorists in Kaura Namoda Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

The incident occurred when the officer responded to a distress call of an attack in one of the villages in the LG.

Senator Ishaku Abbo, the Senator representing Adamawa North Senatorial District, confirmed the incident via Facebook on Thursday, September 29, 2022.

According to the senator, the gallant officer had survived two previous attacks by terrorists in Zamfara.

“Two days ago, the spirit told me that something bad was about to happen in my family. I was worried to the point that I could NOT PRAY, I was so worried and weak in the spirit and flesh,” he wrote.

“I sent Messages to Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara and Albert Atiwurcha telling them of my troubled spirit and they individually called to pray for me.

“The burden became to much to bear and I called my uncle Ambassador Kevin Peter NIgeria Ambassador to the Czech Republic and narrated the burdens in my spirit. All I could do was just to cry. The burden was too heavy.

“This morning I received the physical confirmation that Army Major Sampson Raymond my cousin, class mate and seat mate in Primary and Junior secondary school was killed by terrorists in Kaura Namuda LGA of Zamfara state. He was ambushed with two gun trucks burnt down by terrorists. This is the third time he was attacked.

“My cousin was ambushed on his way responding to a distress call by 12 midnight. They called in on phone that a village was under attack and he went there to save human lives,”

“THEY TOOK HIS OWN LIFE. Sampson laid down his life for others. Good night my brother, good night class mate, good night play mate, good night my soldier. Even in death I am proud of you. Good night soldier, I will see you in the morning.”

https://makesensepromotions.com/terrorists-reportedly-ambush-and-kill-army-major-in-zamfara/

Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
That is what Tinubu meant when he said he would continue from where Buhari stopped...

More kidnapping

Terrorism

Corruption

Banditry

Etc....

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by midehi2(f): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Army are really trying in this Buhari regime

Distress call, 12am hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
This people are going crazy ooo
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by Newfoundlove(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
He was a soldier

What do u expect

If u like call Trump, call Selasie
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by midehi2(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
That is what Tinubu meant when he said he would continue from where Buhari stopped...

More kidnapping

Terrorism

Corruption

Banditry

Etc....

Agberorism grin
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by Urheadmaster(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:

It is well with naija o

MEANWHILE CHECK MY SIGGY

HUNDRED PERCENT REAL!!!

It isn't well with Nigeria at the moment.

People dying like flies every other day in Nigeria undecided
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
May God heal our land.

Killings! Killings! Killings! embarassed embarassed
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Another Christian ranking officer wasted.

It's well
Re: Terrorists Reportedly Ambush And Kill Army Major In Zamfara by Realguyman1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
This kind news for naija nor be new thing again na.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Nnamdi Kanu Owe Malami & Mayetti Allah? / Imagine Obi Using Holy Quran And Zakat to explain climate change / "See How Excited The People Of Alimosho Are": Funke Storms Lagos's Voting Bloc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.