Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,297 members, 7,923,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force (264 Views)

Where Is The Clown That Use To Type Tinubu Must Contest / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi / Atiku, Secondus Meet PDP Govs, Resolve To Contest By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force by Igboland: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Please can anybody tell where the fool that was always shouting Tinubu must contest the 2023 presidential election is ?

I noticed the dead brain fool is no longer making such noise again. What happened ?

I have monickers for rent in case you need it to continue your Ipob Igbo shout of foolishness.

Re: Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force by Igboland: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
I no fit laugh again grin
Re: Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force by rammiculate: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aiii
Re: Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Has Tinibu won..?
Till he wins, they guy is still making sense..

You should be worried that the North wants to betray you and your Tinibu, even after all you did for them in 2015 against your close cousin brother.

I will be very disappointed if Tinibu wins less than 50% of NW & NE votes, esp NW.

#ObiDatti..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force by Asgard73: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
When politcally novice and kids type .. it shows how daft brains work..
And yet they claim sophistication.. just as God block the heart of pharaoh for a purpose

Some fools have been blinded to the politcal reality of today’s politics

They will wake in 2027

Only if they know

Igbos have the final say in this election and will decide who to be Nigerian next President

2023 is for igbos to call shot .. only if they can use the god given wisdom

As for Yoruba people
Their options are closed

Yoruba Muslims can only dream and hallucinate ..

Nigerians are already waiting

Just as 63, e go play mean

Power to the people again
Re: Tinubu Must Contest By Fire By Force by Asgard73: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Has Tinibu won..?
Till he wins, they guy is still making sense..

You should be worried that the North wants to betray you and your Tinibu, even after all you did for them in 2015 against your close cousin brother.

I will be very disappointed if Tinibu wins less than 50% of NW & NE votes, esp NW.

#ObiDatti..

Some fools are bloody noise makers without information

They need Asgard’s to update them on happenings in Nigeria political settings

Reason why they will always retain opposition as permanent un seat, only this time even the word opposition has rejected them

February is here .. 5 months and it’s over

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Million March For Peter Obi In Calabar Is A Total Shutdown ( Watch Video) / FG Begins Process Of Deregistering ASUU / Kogi State Government Accuses Dangote Of Planning To Cause Chaos (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.