Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

How You Can Connect Your Whogohost Custom Domain Name To Blogger/ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How You Can Connect Your Whogohost Custom Domain Name To Blogger/ (210 Views)

How To Add Audio File To Blogger () Post With Download Link / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Connect Your Whogohost Custom Domain Name To Blogger/ by Dapo92(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Starting your blogging career with a custom domain name is one of the best decision you can make as a blogger.

Whogohost is a Nigerian-based domain registrar where you can purchase your custom domain name.

Are you looking for way to map or redirect your Whogohost domain name to Blogger account?

Follow the guide below:

1. Create your free blosgpot account

2.Get your Whogohost account ready.

3. Go to the settings section of your Blogger and look for Publishing

4. Click on CUSTOM DOMAIN and enter your domain like this: www.example.com

5. Go to your Whogohost account to create 4 A records and 2 CNAME records as explained here: https://www.alphawebtips.com/how-to-map-connect-whogohost-domain-to-blogger/

(1) (Reply)

Best Website Design In Lagos / What Is AWS Cloud? AWS Facts And Stats 2022 / How I Got 10,000 Organic Traffic To My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.