Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,876 members, 7,980,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hanging Out with the gangs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hanging Out with the gangs (819 Views)

HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanging Out with the gangs by ahnie: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Happy independence to y'all .

Cc:Nifpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanging Out with the gangs by Michelle70(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
u just carry those kids go sidon for empty table or what?
BTW, how old are those kids?
Re: Hanging Out with the gangs by caesymore(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
My kids dragged me out this evening for a lil time out together.
We haven't really hangout for some time now.
Our rendezvous was at A.A emmaco bar and restaurant.

Wetin them nor know be say....I planned surprising them on Saturday at the same rendezvous.

Happy independence to us all, even though there's nothing to celebrate in this country.

Cc:Nifpmod

Yes oh, saw this guys selling flags in Abuja today... I had no urge at all to buy one. so disappointed.
Re: Hanging Out with the gangs by ahnie: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
caesymore:

Yes oh, saw this guys selling flags in Abuja today... I had no urge at all to buy one. so disappointed.
A flag is sold for #200 grin grin.
The urge to get even one sef no just enter my mind.

Honestly nothing to celebrate in this country

1 Like

Re: Hanging Out with the gangs by Allison012: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
All of you saying there is nothing to celebrate in this country are not living in 9ja.

There's something to celebrate.
Re: Hanging Out with the gangs by ahnie: 4:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Allison012:
All of you saying there is nothing to celebrate in this country are not living in 9ja.

There's something to celebrate.
Mind telling us?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? / A New Killer Virus In Lagos? / Frustrated And In Need To Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.