Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others (19598 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by dmostcheerful(f): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...obi is really beginning to talk too much... INVARIABLY ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS HAVE SAME IDEOLOGY?.. BUNCH OF FAILURES..that's good,keep saying it..good luck to them all though...
Read,oga read.
Who contesting fir Presidency since independent haven't promised what Obi is promising today?
He said the option is on who Nigerians should trust to do what is promised, who Nigerians will trust with it's resources and it's administration.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by SmartyPants(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2022
christejames:
Obi has never lashed out at his opponents but rather seeing them as friends... But the opponents are always agitated whenever Obi's name is mentioned.

ObiDatti to the rescue!

Obi that has serially attacked Tinubu? Not too li g ago, the same Obi that was relying on a whatsapp message of unknown origin to malign Tinubu on ethnic grounds?

Have a seat this early friday morning sir. Have a seat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by pongwa(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.
he is selling character gban
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by duro4chang(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2022
No wonder!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Bulleye(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Foreseer:
agbadorian

From all indications you have not taken your breakfast. You don't even have money to buy agbado. Post your account no here and I will send you 5k
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by SmartyPants(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Read,oga read.
Who contesting fir Presidency since independent haven't promised what Obi is promising today?
He said the option is on who Nigerians should trust to do what is promised, who Nigerians will trust with it's resources and it's administration.

You guys are clueless honestly. You don't even understand basic things like the fact that the Labour party does have a distinct econonic and social ideaology.

But Obi cant acknowledge that because his ideaology is different.

And he does have a distinct ideaology. When he talks about moving from consumption to production, his ideaology is industrialisation. But truly i don't think even he believes that because in the next breath he talks about controlling inflation through contractionary monetary policy. Which would undermine industrialisation.

So i don't think any of you, both Obi and Obidients, have a clue what we mean by ideaology.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by hotseat: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
What a political blunder!

Ideology is what stands a man out of a motley of questionable characters.

If he says he's not different from other contestants, then he leaves room for doubt as to his credibility.

He must be able to show that he is different by showcasing his sterling qualities to the electorates otherwise he would end up casting shadows on his credibility.

Obi, mind your language o!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by jditimiya(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
This is a big lie for the pit of hell, people will bring different issues that will overrate Peter Obi, what he mean what different from what the poster is taking about. Let be careful on how we read or hear news.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by victorsola: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...
dr ignoramus , you just repeated the same thing u are against. You should read your write ups before posting.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Lanretoye(m): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
SmellyNyash:

Where is your useless Tilumbu?
Probably dying in UK hospital grin
no be only who sick dey die,who get accident fit first who sick die.before u dey wish other people death,remember say you are nothing but a pencil.you fit even die before tinubu...I have never seen here where supporters of tinubu are wishing obi death,only some foolish supporters of obi will come with all sort of their madness.one mumu who no near airport before go dey talk nonsense.as you dey now,if u die for london,na vulture go chop your carcass cos dem no fit ever get money to bring you back for burial.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Foreseer: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. See famzing.smh.

Asiwaju is not in the ranks of HE Atiku and HE Obi and others who change political parties, lie about with data and renege on their promises like underwear.

Asiwaju remains the best among all the candidates. Vote for the best and authentic leader with the track record of excellence, Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Another Mr mugu grin grin

Where is your lord Tinubu? Someone who is missing in action.

Shame on you and your likes

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Devil1Messenger: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2022
dheilaw1:
I thought Zombidients said Obituary is different from the old politicians
English na problem for most of you
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Allisgud: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Abdul05:
Atiku isn't a GCE holder ..... grin cheesy

it will definitely be different.. grin cheesy
my advise to u,next time try and read and make sure u understand very well before commenting,he said they all have same ideology,meaning they are all promising heaven on earth for nigeria but the difference is who do u trust of character will deliver
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Goodoldays(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Seriously some people have difficulty In reading and understanding.Even the op is no different
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi has said it.

Nothing much different between them.

That's what i have said, and why i chose not to support any one of them
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Scribx: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2022
SmartyPants:

You guys are clueless honestly. You don't even understand basic things like the fact that the Labour party does have a distinct econonic and social ideaology.

But Obi cant acknowledge that because his ideaology is different.

And he does have a distinct ideaology. When he talks about moving from consumption to production, his ideaology is industrialisation. But truly i don't think even he believes that because in the next breath he talks about controlling inflation through contractionary monetary policy. Which would undermine industrialisation.

So i don't think any of you, both Obi and Obidients, have a clue what we mean by ideaology.
Clever by half. Please, educate me;
Is PO or other candidates running as independent candidate? If no, then;
What's the ideology of APC?
What's the ideology of PDP?
What's the ideology of LP?
If you can make a distinction with a difference, then I'd be sure you understood what he meant by ideology.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
At least most clever people knew you couldn't have a different manifesto from Atiku/PDP because, you were a thoroughbred PDP man and twice their VP flagbearer. As for Tinubu, I doubt you have any similar ideology with him. I hope obituaries have seen they are only supporting a younger version of Atiku who is described by OBJ in his famous book, My Watch as the worst thing to ever happened to his government.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by anselm791(m): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Implementation and Execution is EVERYTHING
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Maj196(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2022
This OP na foool aswear. Go school, you no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Goodoldays(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:
Na for this coming election I go know if Nigeria Youths dey serious or not.

Am not expecting him(P. O) to win though, because let's not deceive ourselves, there's more to winning election than all this social media brouhaha.

But I will begin to take Nigerian Youths serious if he manage to get a million votes.(I pray though).

P. S
Vote for liberation
Vote for justice

If you really want to take this country back from these old, currupt Crooks, then

Vote OMOYELE SOWORE.

He is the man for the job.

And Sowore doesn’t have social media brouhaha

Oga go and rest
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Johel(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.

Very wise...They all Wana be president with same ambition but different platforms, character and policies.. People be dropping dumb comments on this thread, y'all expect him to paint himself white and tag the rest black just like Tinubu does ...y'all are too old to be foolish, grow in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Mr 'Who can read and understand',Pele! Continue to defend the undefendable!

A news story that is not to be subjected to any major interpretation as he reiterated his assertions in multiple statements is what you are breaking down for us only for you to even embarrass yourself by muddling things up in your attempt at clarifying.

APC’s Tinubu or Tinubu’s APC
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Satedly(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

what nonsense are you even saying.. can't you read what he said but you want to twists it. Simple" it Nigerians to decide who they trust" A golden word I must say. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by sanpipita(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Media and opposition are hell bent on twisting Peter Obi's words, good thing many people have made up their minds and won't fall for their stupid tricks.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by alabo1: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

READ AND UNDERSTAND. THE MAN IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN MOST OF YOU WILL EVER REALIZE. HE HAS RIGHTFULLY SAID THAT OUR POLITICS HAS NOT EVOLVED TO THE POINT OF IDEOLOGICAL DIFFERENCES BECAUSE NON EXISTS AMONG ALL POLITICAL PARTIES. HOWEVER HIS DEVELOPMENTAL OUTLOOK IS WHAT MAY SET HIM APART. I USE THE WORD MAY BECAUSE I AM STILL AMBIVALENT EVEN ABOUT HIM. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Zorn: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

Anything to make Peter Obi appear like their like Tinubu :a thief ,a murderer ,a drug dealer , certificate forger , Identity thief , age forger, a rapist, a terrorist supporter, sectional and ethnic bigot whose sole reason of wanting to become a president is because he feels it's his turn ( he probably thought Nigeria is Remi that he and Dino melaye were taking turns on) . Never will senselessnes and senseless people prevail over sound reasoning.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by harsysky(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Mr 'Who can read and understand',Pele! Continue to defend the undefendable!

A news story that is not to be subjected to any major interpretation as he reiterated his assertions in multiple statements is what you are breaking down for us only for you to even embarrass yourself by muddling things up in your attempt at clarifying.

You have an understanding challenge. The earlier you work on it the better. In your opinion, tell us the best candidate.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by GABUJABOY(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Your Oga did not start his politics in APC, from the name AC to ACN then a new party called APC which was formed after server years he left office.
Mind you AC was as a governor, then ACN was when he left office.
If there was no change in documentation
Quote me.
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. See famzing.smh.

Asiwaju is not in the ranks of HE Atiku and HE Obi and others who change political parties, lie about with data and renege on their promises like underwear.

Asiwaju remains the best among all the candidates. Vote for the best and authentic leader with the track record of excellence, Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Goodoldays(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Kasssandra:
Obi has said it.

Nothing much different between them.

That's what i have said, and why i chose not to support any one of them

As you read, I pray God also give you the gift of understanding so you don’t read in vain
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by missionmex(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

Always read with understanding please.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by akwunomy(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Looks like lots of people here or in Nigeria have problem with rationale…how will you guys conclude that having the same ideology construe something negative per se…

Nigeria politics is still at the developmental stage…meaning all of them are promising the electorate the same thing…Tackling insecurity, State police…getting us back to true federalism…job creation and those basic needs…however, when our politics mature…politicians will be dealing with more burning issues as foreign policies…immigration…Separation of State…etc

Then you will start seeing divergence of ideologies among politicians…but right now…they all have the same ideologies…

Unfortunately, who you can trust…mean…who will stick to his electoral promises when elected…and not follow the path of Mr Buhari..,
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Babysho(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...

Lmao. Even the educated ones in Nigeria are not sound. People like me and you, immediately we hear something like this we understand what Obi means. We obviously haven’t reached the level of wanting gay rights or not joining NATO etc (and I hope we never have to).

Illiteracy can be very annoying to see and the worst part is they’ll bash you for trying to explain to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New PDP 8-point Demand / Sanwo-Olu Unveils List Of 39 Commissioner-Nominees With 30% Women / Dele Momodu: My Candid Take On 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.