Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night (246 Views)

If I Can Survive This Night I Should Be Immortal Afterwards. / This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by NeroIsis: 2:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Good morning guys.
I am doing this at this time to avoid mods removing the topic, you know they don't allow such topics anymore.

So if you need free 2 thousand naira this morning.
Just click on the link below and then register your details.

After then, go to your profile and then complete your real name authentication.
When you are done, wait a little and check your balance, you will be credited with a free 2 thousand naira which you can withdraw into your bank account.

This promotion is from a company called palmpay.

Please note that you must complete your real name authentication.

This is the link below

https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A

Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by MightyHand(m): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Paste your Account, people will Bless you for staying awake by now without clicking any link...

Buhari shall happen to all scammers
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by NeroIsis: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2022
MightyHand:
Paste your Account, people will Bless you for staying awake by now without clicking any link...

Buhari shall happen to all scammers
See this one.
Sorry I!!! So palmpay is now a scam?
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by NeroIsis: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Please o.
You need to complete your real name authentication for you to get paid.
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by MightyHand(m): 2:35am On Sep 30, 2022
NeroIsis:
See this one.
Sorry I!!! So palmpay is now a scam?

Please If you promise to pay each person that click 2k, how much is palmpay going to pay YOU for referral?
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by NeroIsis: 2:49am On Sep 30, 2022
MightyHand:

Please If you promise to pay each person that click 2k, how much is palmpay going to pay YOU for referral?
This is Just not about clicking.
Read the instructions again and do you think palmpay will continue to pay forever?
It's a promo bro
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by Passionnn: 3:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Anything online that is free, me I dey suspect am well.
Bad boy don use free offer take finish people. You supply your banking details and they complete the task.
What I know is that if it is completely Free, op will go and announce to all his local government people say he wan empower them with 2k each just by clicking. Them fit vote am as LGA chairman in the next election.
Abeg. Mynd44 come and check this offer whether it is genuine. If not, you know what to do.
Re: Get Free 2 Thousand Naira This Night by NeroIsis: 3:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Passionnn:
Anything online that is free, me I dey suspect am well.
Bad boy don use free offer take finish people. You supply your banking details and they complete the task.
What I know is that if it is completely Free, op will go and announce to all his local government people say he wan empower them with 2k each just by clicking. Them fit vote am as LGA chairman in the next election.
Abeg. Mynd4 come and check this offer whether it is genuine. If not, you know what to do.
palmpay is genuine.

A simple Google search would have prevented you from all this unnecessary write up

(1) (Reply)

She's Surely Enjoying The Full Wetness / Some Signs You Are Losing Yourself In A Relationship / Some Really Wretched Humans In This Space Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.