Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,724 members, 7,972,652 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

All Men Will Retire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Men Will Retire (126 Views)

Bishops David Abioye And Thomas Aremu Retire From Living Faith Church / No Plan To Retire Now, Says Kumuyi / "Buhari Should Retire" - Cardinal Onaiyekan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Men Will Retire by jonatoye(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: All Men Will Retire

WORD FOR TODAY
The life of every man no matter how wonderful is designed to retire with time. As a man grows old, he will leave some things and some things will leave him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Cast me not off nor send me away in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength is spent and my powers fail." (Psalm 71:9 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Psalmist in the Bible verse examines his life and discovers that he will become old. He also established the fact that at old age his strength will be spent and his power will fail. He now resolved to pray to God for help in his old age. Hence, I want to remind you that you will become old.

Your friends, certificates, ideology, body, wife and everything about you will become old. You will be relieved of your duties to give room for the younger generation. I have seen men who travelled far and wide to achieve great feats in life but later retired home only to sit and watch what happens in the neighbourhood as well as read books, bible and newspapers.

The attitude of the old men around you is your anticipated attitude; the question they are asking will become your questions. In the manner you see people leaving various scenes of life so also you will. It will soon become your experience if you also find grace from God. Now that your strength is with you in various aspects of life make the best use of your opportunities. Use your strength to make an impact in the sand of time.

+ What are you doing with your strength and time?

Lord! Help me to live a meaningful life in the land of the living in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
No matter how wonderful and glorious your life may appear to be, the fact remains that you will retire from many things with time!!!

Have a Delightful Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

TREM Daily Devotional October 6 2022 / Struggle For Relevance / Obey God, Regardless (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.