Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants? (114 Views)

Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu? / Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / 2023 Presidency: Yoruba Group Makes Its Position Known On Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants? by Electorate: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
I am just curious to ask if INEC really conducts health and drug screening on candidates before allowing them contest an election, this will save us from global embarrassment...if not then i think INEC is also part of our problem because I dont understand how a visibly sick person in the name of Bola Tinubu is allowed to contest.

His hands were visibly shaking on live TV during the APC primiries and most recently he dodged the signing of the peace pack with suspension he doesn't want people to see he cannot handle a biro to sign in oublic.

Will Shettima be the one signing all high profile official documents should Tinubu win? A Presidential signature is different from that of the vice...If Shettina is sandled with the responsiblity of signing Presidential documents then he is the President not Tinubu

Re: Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Funny look
Re: Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants? by Electorate: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2022
I would have voted for an healthy and agile Tinubu, but the man his old, visibly sick and tired.

Those supporting and campaigning for him are the real enemies of Nigeria...The northern elites are also using him to remain in power because they know his health condition and would rather want Shettima be the one in control in Aso Rock.

Shettima publicly said he will handle security (the job of Mr. President the cheif commander of the armed forces)

Now he is also the one signing documents meant for Mr. President to sign...Tinubu is automatically a figure head and would be pocketed by the known cabal who doesn't wish Nigeria well.
Re: Does INEC Really Conduct Health And Drug Screening On Aspirants? by Urheadmaster(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
I would have never voted for unhealthy and old Tinubu tongue

(1) (Reply)

Video, How Angry Was Mbaka's Members, Over His Ban / What Is Happening With My Phone. / 2023: Let Your Campaigns Be Issues-based, Jonathan Implores Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.