Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:36 AM

The 30 bleeps Of April - Day 20 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 30 bleeps Of April - Day 20 (277 Views)

I Love Her But She bleeps Around / VALENTINE'S DAY: 20 Things That Will Likely Happen On Sunday 14th / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 30 bleeps Of April - Day 20 by Ifepop: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
"Let's get your brother and go into the living room." I got out of bed and went into his bathroom to quickly clean up and make myself presentable. Soon after he did the same. I headed to the living room to set up the two cameras they had and my cellphone to record. It didn't take long for the twins to meet me in the living room.

I had Ted set on the couch. His huge cock was already standing at attention. I smiled as I went to my knees and surveyed it. I held that slab of meat in my hand admiring it. It looked like a torpedo the way it narrowed at the base and got fat at the tip.

I ran my full lips up and down the length of his shaft as Todd kneeled behind me. He rubbed my ass, spread me open wide and licked the split in one swoop getting me nice and moist. I felt his fingers penetrate as he tasted me.

"Hack tew," I spit on Ted's dick and rubbed it in listening to the raunchy sound of my saliva being massaged onto his cock. His dick glistened under the natural light of the sun pouring through the windows. I looked up into his gray eyes and grinned before my lips covered him. He watched as his dick disappeared in my mouth. So much saliva pooled in the corners of my mouth it leaked down the sides of my jaw and dripped onto my huge tits.

"Damn Ari, you're so fucking nast...read more

(1) (Reply)

Broken But Not Broken - Nigerian Woman Writes Open Letter To Husband's Mistress / Seun On Twitter Said The Notebook Movie Is Boring / Different View Of Distance With Emmy Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.