Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,773 members, 7,941,916 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Help! What Will You Do When You're Lost In Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! What Will You Do When You're Lost In Life? (256 Views)

Help, What Should I Go For? Talent Or Survival. / Heartbroken Quotes! Sad Quotes For When You're Feeling Down / You have a better chance at success when you're young. Seize This Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Will You Do When You're Lost In Life? by ObedOkoro: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
I am 27 years old and currently serving in Rivers State. I was lucky enough to work in FCMB when I was 21years as a bulk teller and also managed to build one room self-contain with the help of my sister in Oman. I was later convinced by her to resign and further my education which I did. By the time I was done with my studies, she wanted to do visa for me to come over and stay with her which I declined, at the same time, my friend in Akwa-Ibom spoke to his dad about me due to how close we were in school and his dad offered me a job in Access bank through his connection, I later declined the job as well because I don't want to work for anyone again. A few months later, I started a network marketing business which did well but not too well.

Presently, I have up to 600,000 in my account through the business, but I'm kind of lost in life because my life is not going in the trajectory I wanted.

Thinking of so many things, either to start up a recycling business or partner with a friend that is into building material business or learn copywriting to add to what I'm doing or wait after my service and just travel out

Please, I need advice on what to do because I'm emotionally downcasted currently.

1 Share

Re: Help! What Will You Do When You're Lost In Life? by edoman2016: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
If you can save 600,000 naira from your network marketing business within few months, I will advice you continue in it. You are not doing badly while you can think of offline business you can invest or start. Diversification

1 Like

Re: Help! What Will You Do When You're Lost In Life? by ObedOkoro: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=edoman2016 post=117139332]If you can save 600,000 naira from your network marketing business within few months, I will advice you continue in it. You are not doing badly while you can think of offline business you can invest or start. Diversification[/quote.....oh okay... Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

This Farmer Has Done Everything, And Wants To Be Governor / De New Entertainment Networks' is verified by Google / Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.