Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,236 members, 7,919,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While (1255 Views)

Better Than Bitcoin Trading. / For A Start,you Don't Need Bitcoin. This Is Better Than Bitcoin / What Is Zcash | How It Is Better Option Than Bitcoin & How To Mine Zcash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Nabel7(f): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thanos2:
Apart from comparing iTC to other coins, does iTC have more reasons to be regarded as the most promising cryptocurrency to buy now?

I think and i know that its a promising coin because you will have to purchase the coin to go into business that's tied up with iTECH, even if you got some iTC and sold it for higher profit, you gonna also get it back to access the businesses in iTECH Ecosystem
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Justinovoh22: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nabel7:

I think and i know that its a promising coin because you will have to purchase the coin to go into business that's tied up with iTECH, even if you got some iTC and sold it for higher profit, you gonna also get it back to access the businesses in iTECH Ecosystem

The proposed business of iTECH iTC coin, will it be launched all at once or phase by phase?
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Melvinikenduwa1: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Justinovoh22:

The proposed business of iTECH iTC coin, will it be launched all at once or phase by phase?
Would definitely be phase by phase. It's a big project.
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Dolor8: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
I must say this project is genius
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by kcmichael: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
pls how do o buy itc coin
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Nelison(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
kcmichael:
pls how do o buy itc coin
Search for iTECH COIN (ITC) on telegram. I can't
post links here
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Elizabeth68(f): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nelison:

Search for iTECH COIN (ITC) on telegram. I can't
post links here

it has an official channel ?
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Dolor8: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Elizabeth68:

it has an official channel ?
yeah I came across the channel two days ago yall should look it up and start following this coin it has a very promising potential base
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Jenny963: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Elizabeth68:

Does it have an official channel?
its more of a group where people interact with the admins and learn more about the coin
you'd all be surprised if you knew the amazing plans the creators of this coin have put in place to ensure its success
my best advice is yall to buy and hold this coin before it skyrockets
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Elizabeth68(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
can i find this coin on my blockchain?
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Jenny963: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Elizabeth68:
its not available on blockchain yet
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Tojuakpi580: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
you all should search for them on telegram
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Tojuakpi580: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
I've taken my time to find out about this new coin it seems very promising
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by doublestar21(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Nabel7:

Can you drop the website address or direct me on how to get the white paper
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by doublestar21(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Nelison:

iTECH coin (iTC) Review by a convinced crypto analyst .
This coin has the capacity to over throw Bitcoin as the king of all cryptocurrency. It has a high use case and fantastic utility. This project has proposed businesses that would adopt iTECH iTC as their official payment method for all transactions and payments.
Although they are currently in their presale phase. It has also been listed on pancakeswap. While this move is somewhat strange, we must admit that they came into the crypto space with a whole new concept and strategy. Now they are about to launch an earning program that will enable users and holders to earn even before that official launch by December. A $5000 worth of iTECH coin inclusive is to be won by various members each by a lucky draw or something, a hold and earn investment amongst others. I smell x5000 in 6-1 year after launch .

This coin will skyrocket when the Asians get to know that a coin like this exist

Help me with the website address or white paper link
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Salam123456(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Elizabeth68:
they are still on pre-sale so i'm not sure its available on most crypto wallets but you can find it on pancakeswap
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Salam123456(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
There gonna be more real world value of iTECH coin (iTC) which gonna boost the worth of the coin.
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Favour654321(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tojuakpi580:
This is actually a coin that intentionally get involve in Creating a community of earners.
There's a popular saying that goes "if you want to make a billion dollars, create a platform that makes people millions of dollars " . This is just a brief insight to what this project intends to do.
Day by day they try to provide ways holders of the coin earns good money .
Now tell me what kind of future iTECH iTC coin holds.
Bitcoin never had an original plan to enrich it's holders.
This is the Now, this is the future
According to prediction its going to be the next favorable coin
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Jc925725: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Binna8:

There's a lot of awareness concerning iTECH coin, we are just waiting for the launch date, then we start accessing it, as simple as that
there are a lot of awareness already
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Christabelle28: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Elizabeth68:

Marketing is very fundamental for the success of any crypto project. Before anything can be possible and even the multi chain ecosystem useful, iTECH iTC coin needs to gain mass adoption first. I think they are at the right track because I keep seeing this everywhere

its going to be used as digital currency and easy to transfer value without banking
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Mozart42(f): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thanos2:

I already seen it coming. targeting the moon cool

i agree with you
Re: Reasons Why Itc Will Be More Valuable Than Bitcoin In A Short While by Mozart42(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
[quote author=doublestar21 post=117340368]

whats the current value

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top of the morning to you all. / MMM: Effects & Economic Implications!!! / MMM Clone Gmafunds Crashes As Alleged Nigerian Owner Flees To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.