Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag (2915 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
When I hear Peter obi telling the world that he is going to dialogue with ipob that killed my elder brother in Imo state, my heart begin to bleed.
This same ipob terrorists killed Gulak, Akunyilli, ubah convoy, military couple, thousands of northerners and Peter Obi is saying that he will dialogue with them and give them amnesty. God forbid!!!!
I am going to educate them on the danger that is coming if they vote for Peter obi.
I will let them know that ipob don't care if you are a Christian or not, all what they want to see is blood.
My brother was/is a Christian,he goes to church with the same people that killed him.
Iam a middle belter, I will let them know that as far as you are from the north ipob see you as an enemy.
Any Christian from the north that allow an Igbo man to decieve him in the name of Christian will regret it.
I discussed it with some people in Jos yesterday and I believe they have started seeing what Peter obi is planning for the north.

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
minorities and stunts.

hahahahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by Abfinest007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Agitators is different from terrorist .get ur facts right.obi never mentioned ipob and ipob has been declared terrorist group

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by Massiveglory: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Peter obi- Datti ahmed 2023 is an unshakable commitment.
If you like go to your village , good for you.
Peter obi-Datti ahmed are the best among the rest.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by BiafraAburi: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
When I hear Peter obi telling the world that he is going to dialogue with ipob that killed my elder brother in Imo state, my heart begin to bleed.
This same ipob terrorists killed Gulak, Akunyilli, ubah convoy, military couple, thousands of northerners and Peter Obi is saying that he will dialogue with them and give them amnesty. God forbid!!!!
I am going to educate them on the danger that is coming if they vote for Peter obi.
I will let them know that ipob don't care if you are a Christian or not, all what they want to see is blood.
My was/is a Christian,he goes to church with the same people that killed him.
Iam a middle belter, I will let them know that as far as you are from the north ipob see you as an enemy.
Any Christian from the north that allow an Igbo man to decieve him in the name of Christian will regret it.
I discussed it with some people in Jos yesterday and I believe they have started seeing what Peter obi is planning for the north.
Fulani terrorist, stop talking. Reading through your jargons exposes you as a futa jalon migrant terrorist.

26 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by OPPPS: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Agitators is different from terrorist .get ur facts right.obi never mentioned ipob and ipob has been declared terrorist group
Killing innocent people in the name of agitating is allowed right?

You and Obi are nothing but terrorists loyalists

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by OPPPS: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abfinest007:

So who are those in the east that's going to dialogue with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
OPPPS:

Killing innocent people in the name of agitating is allowed right?

You and Obi are nothing but terrorists loyalists

That's your new card. To claim Igbo and poison the minds of Igbo's against Peter Obi.

You're so disgusting. Get lost asap.

5 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by Brimstone77: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
My was/is a Christian,he goes to church with the same people that killed him.

Yen yen yen..

Why are you telling us??

Save your self the strength because you will be needing it when you travel to the village..

Below are your threads so far!!

If you think you can blackmail peter obi using ipob then you are sleeping on a bicycle..

6 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a big foolish bandit.

You're not from the east. You're a Yoruba and this has been your anthem.

You liar, God punish you. Did Peter Obi mention IPOB? Did he mention Ijaw nation agitatators? Did he mention Oduduwa republic agitators?

He said all agitating groups.

You want him to start a fight with them? To start killing Yoruba's or ijaws or Igbo's who are all agitating for the same thing?

Don't you see how you sold out yourself and exposed your real intentions.

You're not a supporter of Peter Obi and never supported him at all.
did I tell you I am from the east? I will never even visit that unproductive red mud land.
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
did I tell you I am from the east? I will never even visit that unproductive red mud land.

You have always been an Igbo hater and you don't like any Igbo at all.

I will soon expose how you poisoned your Igbo friend.

6 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a Yoruba bigot living in Oshogbo.

Let me.expose you.
you are a liar like Peter Obi. Iam from southern Kaduna.
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:

You see how an irresponsible vagabond exposed himself that he's a Yoruba?

You no dey tire? Shame no dey catch you? You disgusting swine.

Where are you better than even the least Igbo?

Shut the hell that sticking mouth.

5 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You see how an irresponsible vagabond exposed himself that jes a Yoruba?

You no dey tire? Shame no dey catch you? You disgusting swine.

Where are you better than even the least Igbo?

Shut the hell that sticking mouth.
why is Peter Obi staying in Lagos? Why does your people always follow night bus to Lagos, Abuja and the north, if your land is productive? Who knows maybe you are typing this rubbish from Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You have always been an Igbo hater and you don't like any Igbo at all.

I will soon expose how you poisoned your Igbo friend.
iam an Igbo lover, infact my best man on my wedding was an Igbo man. I only hate Igbos but I love igbos.
I hate every terrorist. Either bandits, boko Haram, ipob,ESN, iswap. May all of them die a painful death.
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
why is Peter Obi staying in Lagos? Why does your people always follow night bus to Lagos, Abuja and the north, if your land is productive? Who knows maybe you are typing this rubbish from Lagos.

Imagine this wasted urchin. You're not even a good urchin but a very useless one at that.

Suffer no dey tire you? Who starved you that you're barking like a mad dog? Go and blame Tinubu your lord, the old haggard idiot that produced a bigot like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
iam an Igbo lover, infact my best man on my wedding was an Igbo man. I only hate Igbos but I love igbos.
I hate every terrorist. Either bandits, boko Haram, ipob,ESN, iswap. May all of them die a painful death.

It does not change the fact that you're a.Yoruba masquerading as a northerner.

Liar. Like your father lying Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Igbo's as a people hate terrorist.

Igbo's can't hate themselves but they hate those who carry guns in the name of IPOB.

Ipob gun carriers hate Peter Obi because he dealt with them as a governor of Anambra state.

Its only a mad and evil man that won't support Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

It does not change the fact that you're a.Yoruba masquerading as a northerner.

Liar. Like your father lying Mohammed.
instead of you to ask me anything about Kaduna state, you are here barking like a mad dog.
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by Prinxzona10: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Not only from southern KADUNA but Afghanistan.
Brainless idiot.

That despicable tribalist disgusting bigot is irredeemable..

Last month here,there was a thread where people exposed Tinubu via Tinubu did absolutely nothing in Lagos with a lot of evidences,he was there trying to deceptively and cunningly defend Tinubu and when he saw the heat was too much,he said------- his exact words * hmmmm,i don't know that Tinubu is like that buh anyways,there's Sowere whom deserve our votes instead of Peter Obi*..
Then I attacked him immediately because the ape is evil and manipulatively stupid via since they're ashamed to keep supporting Tinubu because of many many baggages and red flag,some of them now swing to Sowere via since Tinubu can't have,then Sowere can or why would an Igbo man,Peter Obi be loved,popular and acceptable like this,spearheading the political revolution and also the face of a new Nigeria....it always drive them crazy....hatred,tribalism and religious sentiments....

NB: I don't engage his type because they disgusts me a lot and I wouldn't stoop too low to engage them rather I can only expose their demonic tendencies and their foolishness.....

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

7 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by SmellyNyash: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
After seeing the love being showed on Obi, they instruct them to be attacking Igbos and Obi but we are already used to their uselessness propaganda
Zombie with no functioning brain listen carefully, we are going to vote Obi
All urchins should go and die

3 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Imagine this wasted urchin. You're not even a good urchin but a very useless one at that.

Suffer no dey tire you? Who starved you that you're barking like a mad dog? Go and blame Tinubu your lord, the old haggard idiot that produced a bigot like you.

if Anambara people are enjoying after Peter Obi rule them for 8 years, Why are they running away from the state? Even Peter Obi jappa to Lagos.
Your brothers are following Bonny way, the young and other night buses to Kaduna and Jos on a daily basis. Since there is no surfer in Anambara, why are they running?
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by asanausana91: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Igbo's as a people hate terrorist.

Igbo's can't hate themselves but they hate those who carry guns in the name of IPOB.

Ipob gun carriers hate Peter Obi because he dealt with them as a governor of Anambra state.

Its only a mad and evil man that won't support Peter Obi.
I used to believe your statements before, but when I hear Peter obi dialogue with ipob, hmmmm I changed my mind.
Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by SensualMan: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
President Obi won't fail to deal ruthlessly with any group trying to ferment trouble in the new administration.
We will deal Ruthlessly with anybody disguising as Bandits, BH, IPOB or whatever name.
Take this message to the cabals, a new Nigeria is possible with President Obi.

Lagos must be better!

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
if Anambara people are enjoying after Peter Obi rule them for 8 years, Why are they running away from the state? Even Peter Obi jappa to Lagos.
Your brothers are following Bonny way, the young and other night buses to Kaduna and Jos on a daily basis. Since there is no surfer in Anambara, why are they running?

Nobody is running. Igbo's work hard. But you people are too lazy that you also complain that Igbo's have taken all your jobs.

You can't work, but sit and look for government money to steal.

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by richidinho(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:
My brother was/is a Christian,he goes to church with the same people that killed him.

So he should dialogue with the kidnappers called bandit because they are from the north?

Obi clearly stated that he will dialogue with any group with genuine agitation, but if it doesn't work he will then use another approach

Your choice brother

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by holluwizzy: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Even ur village cannot stop OBI...

Listen to news and stop reading lips.

2 Likes

Re: After Listening To Peter Obi Interview On Arise Tv I Decided To Travel To Villag by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
asanausana91:

I wish I can see you then kill you join. You are a fool. A compound fool..
How many times have u condame bandicts,army that killed in eastern part of Nigeria. I swear,I would have been the happiest woman on earth if they killed you too.
It's obvious your brother was a Sabo cos u are acting like one.
Pls can I have your location so I tell them to come apologize to you for your brothers death. Ezi bida

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Tinubu Is Taking Northerners As Fools / Impeachment - Bankole Begs Jonathan, Mark / Breaking News: Unannounced Curfew In Ondo Town,ondo State Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.