Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

LPR And DPR Joins Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / LPR And DPR Joins Russia (472 Views)

Some 300-400 Ukrainian Troops Blocked At Azot Plant In Severodonetsk - LPR Envoy / Russian-Backed LPR Occupies Rubizhne, Takes Over Government Buildings / Muslim Chenchen Special forces Joins Russia to fight In Ukraine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LPR And DPR Joins Russia by Okporiaku: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
��⚡Putin: “I want the Kyiv authorities and their real masters in the West to hear me, so that everyone remembers this: people in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporozhye and Kherson become our citizens. Forever and ever".

What will happen next
undecided
Re: LPR And DPR Joins Russia by mrvitalis(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okporiaku:
��⚡Putin: “I want the Kyiv authorities and their real masters in the West to hear me, so that everyone remembers this: people in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporozhye and Kherson become our citizens. Forever and ever".

What will happen next
undecided
This was the main aim of the war Putin achieved it forget what the western media told you

1 Like

Re: LPR And DPR Joins Russia by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ok oi
Re: LPR And DPR Joins Russia by Osariemen12: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Good.

Like I said earlier. The purpose of the military operation in Ukraine by Russia has been achieved.

Western media can term it anything.

One thing is certain: you can't beat a grandmaster of chess in his gave.

Long live Putin.
Long live the Liberation army of Russia.
Long live Mother Russia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LPR And DPR Joins Russia by RZArecta(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ask anyone you know who has stayed in Ukraine and they'll tell you that the people of those annexed regions always saw themselves as Russians in the first place. You'll also find out that Ukraine while having disputed territory shouldn't have attempted joining NATO until all disputes were settled apart from the fact that after the fall of the Soviet Union, NATO wasn't supposed to step one more foot closer to the Russia IE including Ukraine as a member state but trust the Americans to be a nuisance anywhere they step foot. They've destroyed the Nordstrim pipeline like they wanted all along, it's just funny that their European allies who will freeze to death this winter are quite happy since the Russians are "pissed". Hold America responsible for carnage that follows in the next few weeks cool

4 Likes

Re: LPR And DPR Joins Russia by Okporiaku: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm just waiting for Ukraine to attack Russia now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEWSEU May Use Russia’s $18bn Frozen Assets To Repair Ukraine / How Should Africa's Borders Be Redrawn? Let's Discuss. / Moment Gabon Military Announce Cancellation Of Election, Dissolved Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.