Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,373 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( (796 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / Girls Are Too Cheap, I Bleep 7 Girls Today - Nigerian Guy Says. Photos / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( by Realwisdomlaw: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
This love! – Guy says after sharing a video of his romance with his girlfriend (Watch Video)
https://newsblenda.com/lifestyle-news/romance/this-love-guy-says-after-sharing-a-video-of-his-romance-with-his-girlfriend-watch-video/

Re: This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( by Realwisdomlaw: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo, shocked
Re: This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( by yyba: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Those boobs must be very soft chaii tongue tongue
Re: This Love! – Guy Says After Sharing A Video Of His Romance With His Girlfriend ( by Realwisdomlaw: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wtf shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This / Flirting Is Not Cheating - Nigerian Man Tells Girlfriend As She Confronts Him / How I Survived 50 Rounds Of Sex With An Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.