Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? (74546 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Stanleyq: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:
I believe we still have many good Nigerians who can judge this matter

If Banana grows like this and enter your compound, are you the owner or your neighbor?
I will cut some fingers, eat them to check if its really a real banana or plastic one.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by NohurryInLife: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
bluebay:

Something like this has happened to us in my fathers compound back in 2002. After the man came into out compound to cut it off, he just said thank you and left with the plaintain .
grin grin grin grin
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Uthmaniyya: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is called unauthorized access or intruding one's privacy.
Neccessary action must be taken
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by NohurryInLife: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Since the fruit is in my compound space it belongs to me,I go cut am chop and nothing go happen.
Heaven no go fall grin
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Moh247: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Greenback:
Simple. When e don ripe,I will help the owner harvest it and call him to come into my compound to collect it. But my cutlass will be on my hands to know weda he will appreciate or not. grin

Unknown cutlass man grin

2 Likes

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by NohurryInLife: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
katstyle:
I would never forget the one I cut down in my school because it grows into our hostel compound, I need to call all our students pastors and excos to go and apologize to the old woman for almost two weeks before she could accept. I thank god for today that the banana didn’t take my life , pastor tunde can testify in federal polytechnic ilaro
Damn! cry
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Moh247: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
dalass:

Exactly!

Thank God it's a fairly large bunch. I cut half from the tip. The planter gets half grin grin

grin. Very fair deal

2 Likes

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by NohurryInLife: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
internet:
i will not take it or eat bcuz it's not mine. I dnt take what is not my own. I will jst cut it, sell it and use the money period.
Na mumu you be
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by udomma1005(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
thief
Why so.....?
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Halimat04(f): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will politely send it back to it ancestors grin grin grin
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by olawale1516(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
[The man own the banana tree but I own the fruit
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by davidodiba(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
The law is an ass
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by GloriousGbola: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Depends on what happens the first time. If the neighbour shares some of the bananas, well and good.

If he doesn't - from then on, we will cut the portion of the tree growing into our compound.

It is trespassing, after all
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by SPAMBOX7: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
GiveYourBest:
It doesn't make you the owner. Allow the real owner harvest it and may be share you a portion.
Werey come online dey form good person lmao
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Songoloss(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
It is called trespassing In law.
Cut the plantain and throw it back to the owner.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

If Banana grows like this and enter your compound, are you the owner or your neighbor?

ideally it should be all mine bt for the sake of peace we I will agree to share into half with them
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by ufuosman(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
It belongs to my neighbor
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Dmacqh(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
I’ll detain the banana and charge it to court for encroachment
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by lukency(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
It's not mine
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by deebrownneymar: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
obembet:

Don’t you know that anything in your land belongs to you?
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by JustPowerApps(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Touch not what does not belong to thee

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Pacesetterz: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jestin:
Since the banana fruits is insides my compound which is my property and the banana tree is on his compound, we shall share it 50/50 illegally. I will be removing the ripe ones from the tree to drink garri every afternoon and leave the unripe ones for the owner

Is there anything u pple don’t use to drink Garri?

Banana to drink garri. That’s why most Nigerians have awkward growth
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Ofadaman(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
According to the law, you have right over anything and air space within your plot ,if you clean the place for the leaves that it drops on your land, you also have a right to eat the fruits as well .

1 Like

Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by NonsenseRubbish: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
I go tell the person wey get am make him come carry am and give am 2 market days because I no like nonsense plus rubbish. Am I right VeryWickedMan ?
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Billygee2u: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
GiveYourBest:
It doesn't make you the owner. Allow the real owner harvest it and may be share you a portion.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Billygee2u: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shawl001:
Did you plant it?
Is the root established on your soil?
If No, then you are not the owner pls.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by seunayantokun(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is it yours? Why are you troubled over what doesn't belong to you? Please look after it for your neighbour, and if he decides to share some fingers with you, appreciate it.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Shawl001(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
mamcoker:

If the person that planted it has been coming to my compound to clean the dirts created by the leaves, I will release the banana. If I can claim the liability, will also claim the benefits

Don't worry, the owner will give you a fair share of the bunch. To compensate your labor so far.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by Melagros(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
bluebay:

Something like this has happened to us in my fathers compound back in 2002. After the man came into out compound to cut it off, he just said thank you and left with the plaintain .

My brother una no lock una get against the man?
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by nnamdi640: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
End time banana trying to cause commotion.
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by KennethEnyi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Maybe the owner sabi say e don enter your compound just dey wait u to see Wetin u go do…
Re: If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? by godofuck231: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
When its ripe , harvest it and take it back to the neighbor who owns the tree , its stealing to take what belongs to a neighbor, it never sets a good example for your kids ,if the said neighbor is kind enough he could share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fish Sold For N1.1 Billion In Japan’s New Year Tuna Auction / Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / Photos Of A Mighty Hippopotamus Caught In Gombe State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.