Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,375 members, 7,929,180 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership (216 Views)

Photos From Labour Party & The Coalition For Peter Obi Leadership Summit In Abuj / Tinubu Vs Obi's Leadership Credentials, Political Party Apart / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership by Psalmistproject: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
I pray it never gets to this.
I fear strongly that those that have sworn to not Live to see an Igbo Man/woman being the president of Nigeria will pull one final evil stunt to throw the country into chaos.

My fear;

What if MNK was murdered in DSS custody shortly after OBI was declared the president of Nigeria?

South East may become very unstable and things may even escalate across
Re: The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership by Abdulqareem: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
STOP HALLUCINATING. MNK BE RELEASED HALE AND HEARTY AND CERTAINLY OBI WILL NOT BECOME PRESIDENT. OGA GO AND DRINK ICED WATER.
Re: The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership by Authority1o1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okay...

God is the one who creates plans for the future, that man can neither tell nor change.
Re: The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obi will win, but Nigeria will fracture from the south west. Mark this comment.
Re: The Move By The Enemies Of The State That Could Make A Mess Of OBI'S Leadership by N3TRAL: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm tired of saying this but it won't be the last time:

Obi will not get 25% in 5 South Western States, 4 North Central States, all the states in the North East and all the States in the North West.

(1) (Reply)

Kick Off - Lagos 4million Man March For Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency Between Peter Obi, Atiku, God’ll Decide Our President’ Ayodele / We, Not Obi Contesting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.