Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,574 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Can I Get A Girl’s Phone Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Girl’s Phone Number? (507 Views)

Is It Right To Check Through Your Girl Phone / Man Boldly Collects Girl’s Phone Number In Her Father's Presence (Video) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Girl’s Phone Number? by zaza1955: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
When it comes to dating, getting a girl’s phone number isn’t everything you should focus on. In fact, you’ve probably had at least a few experiences where you got a girl’s phone number, and nothing ever came of it.

Maybe you never even called her. On the other hand, if you meet a great woman and you want to have any chance of seeing her again, you have to have a means of contacting her again, and a phone call is still the best way to do that.

Now, there are HUNDREDS of ways to do this, but let’s keep this simple and look at three approaches that you can use to collect a girl’s phone number:

1- Let her know that you are getting her number

This is a little trick to get you out of asking for her number. Because straight up asking “can I have your number?” makes you feel like a child asking a parent for some candy. If she says yes, it’s as if she’s doing you a favor, and if she says no, it’s a hard place to recover from. In either case, it’s not a scenario that generates attraction.

But when you let her know that you’re getting her number, you are directing the interaction. It’s still her decision, but you’re letting her know what you want. That is a very masculine, attractive behavior (so long as you respect her decision).

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/09/30/how-can-i-get-a-girls-phone-number/

(1) (Reply)

Asshawo Girl Shares Her Nakked Tape / Guy!! Read This If A Lady Has Ever Broken Your Heart Or Not / Please Advice A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.