Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,679 members, 7,918,159 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:53 AM

Penis/dick Enlargement - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Penis/dick Enlargement (203 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penis/dick Enlargement by Zephyrweb7(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm not here to cap too much

But yes there are penis enlargements that do work.
Now I'm pretty sure 95 percent of those pills and oils that they promote do not actually work.
Came across a Yoruba mam who is into herbs and roots. Had a conversation with him. Gave me one small cream to use. I told him I had doubts about it.
He said I shouldn't pay yet I should use it first then come back.
Omo, I was shocked in 2 weeks I got to almost 9 inches before I stopped

Penis enlargements do works only of you get it from the right source.

Its not cheap tho cost about 35k if you want to purchase send an email zephyrweb7@gmail.com and I'll get it for you

(1) (Reply)

Best Remedies To Be Healthy / Best Sexologist In Bangalore / How To Last Longer In Bed – For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.