Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:16 AM

Have You Heard Of This New Soc Company? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Heard Of This New Soc Company? (346 Views)

JLQ JR510 - The New Soc On The Poco C40 / Faster than Xender: Have You Heard of OPPO Share? / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of This New Soc Company? by atheistandproud(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Inquisitive Universe:
Good evening guys

TGIF

So this morning, a friend beeped me up to remind me of the JLQ JR510 on the newly released Poco C40.

The truth is that I had completely all forgotten about it. I put at the back of my mind totally let it slip.

So I went on the prowl to look for specs on the new JLQ SoC. Along the way, I dug up some very important stuff.

In fact, I'm feeling very David Hundey-ish right now. grin grin

I'll summarize so points here and let you read the post by yourself.

Now JLQ may be bearing the tag of a new company formed in 2018 but it's actually older than that. JLQ is a new incarnation of a semi conductor company called Leadcore technologies.

Leadcore is a struggling semiconductor company owned by China's Datang Telecom. China Datang Telecom is owned by the Chinese Government.

Leadcore now has the expertise and experience of Qualcomm on it's side as well as an injection of cash from two huge Chinese firms and tada!

We have a new company called JLQ.

I'll let you complete the article by yourself...

https://inquisitiveuniverse.com/2022/09/30/jlq-new-kids-on-the-block/

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of This New Soc Company? by Chaos14: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
So like new chips
Re: Have You Heard Of This New Soc Company? by atheistandproud(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
So like new chips

Yes boss.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Smart Online Recharge: Tips For Buying Airtime And Data Bundles / PIA , RDP For Sale / Why Is Glo USSD Not Working?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.