Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,757 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:02 AM

Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. (1689 Views)

How Many Times Will ESN Commander "Onye Army" Be Captured? / Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / Ipob Lagos Tanker Explosion: Believe Sarrki At Your Own Peril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by techWriter3: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2022
At a juncture I thing you were talking about Eyo Festival
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by ImperialYoruba: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2022
techWriter3:
At a juncture I thing you were talking about Eyo Festival

grin
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by sweerychick(f): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Lagos Command of the NPF has realeased the RIOT ACT to be read to all those attempting to destroy the state.

Some Igbos are illterate, cant understand what they read. For those dull obidients we bring the RIOT ACT to them in its tactical style.

Onye Ipob, open ya eye and look. This masquerade in this picture will be on streets of Lagos tomorrow, and possibly through end of October. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE THE MASQUERADE DEY.

grin
I thought you delusional APC urchins said Peter Obi has no structure, yet ordinary rally in Lagos you goons are already shitting in your boxers.
Tufiakwa
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by ImperialYoruba: 2:11am On Oct 01, 2022
sweerychick:
I thought you delusional APC urchins said Peter Obi has no structure, yet ordinary rally in Lagos you goons are already shitting in your boxers.
Tufiakwa

Stay away from RED ZONES please.

This masquerade is in RED ZONE, avoid him.
If he catch you, Obi no fit save you o.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by sweerychick(f): 2:13am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Stay away from RED ZONES please.

This masquerade is in RED ZONE, avoid him.
If he catch you, Obi no fit save you o.
Empty threat
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by ceede2: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Christistruth00:
grin

IPOB tried to burn down lagos. kanu was giving them marching orders . We have both the authentic audio and video clips. It will never happen here again. IPOB can go to Anambra and burn down the place. Not lagos anymore.

Nnamdi kanu in his October 2020 Broadcast ordering IPOB to destroy lagos said as Long as the Government of lagos is still standing Igbos revolution can never succeed he also ordered the killing of Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

This is the audio

AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1 hr 1 min Shut down the British Embassy in Abuja, Occupy it

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police. ( 6 Police were Killed in lagos )

burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1hr 39 min
kanu ordered ipob to Kill any Army Officer and manufacture Weapons ( 6 Soldiers were killed In Rivers State)

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information from a caller that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down ( 20 Police Stations were burnt down in lagos alone )

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

IPOB ARE TERRORIST WARMONGERS!!
....for real
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Scottmairi: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
There is no way they are stopping that protest from happening and if it's not well monitored, it could be another endsars at our doorstep

Which protest?
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Scottmairi: 2:41am On Oct 01, 2022
pineed:

You've already shot yourself in the foot using the word "Protest".

I thought you guys said "Rally".. Are you having a political rally or a protest? Protest against who?

By the way, why is focus only on Lagos (Lekki). I got to realise that rallies will also be holding in about 6-7states including Abia state.

Why only Lagos?!! Make Una dey careful o!

Which protest?
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Abdu81: 4:11am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Secessionist rallies are unwelcome in Lagos. Im telling you.

There is no registered party called Obidient movement. This is disguise to destroy properties, loot and cause havoc. Lagos will not have it.

Move your probiafra rally to Anambra

Don't worry tinubu is not in London, he is one of those masquerade wearing uniform and he will make sure there will be no rally in Lagos tomorrow.

Obi is a goal already stop wasting your time on a bedridden old looter.

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Bridget95(f): 4:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Sanwolu God bless you for listen to the crying of lagosians.
For listening to the cry of Tinubu from his sick bed in the uk
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Scottmairi:

Which protest?
Rally but in the heart it's more of a protest to end bad governance, you grab.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2022
pineed:

You've already shot yourself in the foot using the word "Protest".

I thought you guys said "Rally".. Are you having a political rally or a protest? Protest against who?

By the way, why is focus only on Lagos (Lekki). I got to realise that rallies will also be holding in about 6-7states including Abia state.

Why only Lagos?!! Make Una dey careful o!
I meant rally but it's a protest in the heart. They are trying to avoid what happened during Endsars period and Lekki Toll Gate generate revenue for them, they don't want something that will distort their money flow. There is no real rally in Lagos if it's not done at lekki toll gate.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by joyandfaith: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Lagos Command of the NPF has realeased the RIOT ACT to be read to all those attempting to destroy the state.

Some Igbos are illterate, cant understand what they read. For those dull obidients we bring the RIOT ACT to them in its tactical style.

Onye Ipob, open ya eye and look. This masquerade in this picture will be on streets of Lagos tomorrow, and possibly through end of October. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE THE MASQUERADE DEY.

grin

They shouid be able to stop criminals in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Jostoman: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Secessionist rallies are unwelcome in Lagos. Im telling you.

There is no registered party called Obidient movement. This is disguise to destroy properties, loot and cause havoc. Lagos will not have it.

Move your probiafra rally to Anambra
God is really wonderful, so you people can fear structureless party and online noise party like this grin. Fear fear people
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

grin

A fight happened at Iyana Oba yesterday - a Yoruba city - sending lots of people and even students around the environs running for their lives in fear. Guns were being repeatedly shot in the air, and I don't want to think nobody died in these usual clashes of thugs. The last time it was the HAUSAS (the bikers) fighting with the motor park union leaders.

I even saw a video from the one of yesterday, with the police just looking on as the fight happened.

Did you make a thread about it? Or called on the NPF, your so-called masquerade, to go there and quell the fight and protect citizens' properties? But a rally is where you're flexing your muscles at?

Was this RIOT ACT sent in response to the communique released by One Million Boys to the public telling them of their planned robberies during the lockdown?

I do not want to believe y'all displays here are the true picture of Iwa Omoluabi of the past always extolled in indigenous literature and art.

Is this what Yorubas are known for? Siding injustice, but cowering at the face of actual danger? Another danfo driver/conductor too was killed by Fulani cattle herders in this Lagos. Your so called masquerade did nothing. But it's always the Igbos you minute lots always want to be flexing muscles on when they've done you no wrong.

You guys are disgustingly sickening.

If Tinubu was an 18-year-old boy still living in a communal and he's behaving the way he does and with all the negativity trailing him, y'all would have called a village meeting and done shits just to get the unpleasant element away. But because he's rich and influential, you sheep don't mind following a dog to eat shit.

2 Likes

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by ImperialYoruba: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A fight happened at Iyana Oba yesterday - a Yoruba city - sending lots of people and even students around the environs running for their lives in fear. Guns were being repeatedly shot in the air, and I don't want to think nobody died in these usual clashes of thugs. The last time it was the HAUSAS (the bikers) fighting with the motor park union leaders.

I even saw a video from the one of yesterday, with the police just looking on as the fight happened.

Did you make a thread about it? Or called on the NPF, your so-called masquerade, to go there and quell the fight and protect citizens' properties? But a rally is where you're flexing your muscles at?

Was this RIOT ACT sent in response to the communique released by One Million Boys to the public telling them of their planned robberies during the lockdown?

I do not want to believe y'all displays here are the true picture of Iwa Omoluabi of the past always extolled in indigenous literature and art.

Is this what Yorubas are known for? Siding injustice, but cowering at the face of actual danger? Another danfo driver/conductor too was killed by Fulani cattle herders in this Lagos. Your so called masquerade did nothing. But it's always the Igbos you minute lots always want to be flexing muscles on when they've done you no wrong.

You guys are disgustingly sickening.

If Tinubu was an 18-year-old boy still living in a communal and he's behaving the way he does and with all the negativity trailing him, y'all would have called a village meeting and done shits just to get the unpleasant element away. But because he's rich and influential, you sheep don't mind following a dog to eat shit.

Di anyim, i heard after the meetings ohanaeze was supposed to issue a press release. Uptil now we have not heard anything. We sent dispatch to go find Isiguzoro, make sure he has not fallen victim of kidnap. I heard fulani were spotted parambulating that road earlier. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
I meant rally but it's a protest in the heart. They are trying to avoid what happened during Endsars period and Lekki Toll Gate generate revenue for them, they don't want something that will distort their money flow. There is no real rally in Lagos if it's not done at lekki toll gate.
You're still implicating yourself young man.

"Protest in heart" against what? When has a political rally become a Protest? Why must it be Lagos and Lekki toll gate?

I think you're simply instigating trouble you won't be able to handle.

In Febrary 2023 Protest with your vote at the Polls ok.

Scottmairi:

Which protest?
No mind that naive guy that have been mentioning Protest bro.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
pineed:

You're still implicating yourself young man.

"Protest in heart" against what? When has a political rally become a Protest? Why must it be Lagos and Lekki toll gate?

I think you're simply instigating trouble you won't be able to handle.

In Febrary 2023 Protest with your vote at the Polls ok.

No mins that naive guy that have been mentioning Protest bro.
it seems so personal to you
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
it seems so personal to you
Yes it is.

"Protest" with your vote at the Polls okay.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by baretalk: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi supporters are ipob, they are terrorist, Lagosians take note, Ipobians are evil.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2022
pineed:

Yes it is.

"Protest" with your vote at the Polls okay.
Okay, no one is protesting, all coast are good.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by baretalk: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
You flaat head Ipob terrorist, the tollgate is open, no one is collecting money there. You Ipob terrorist in your cursed desolate village, fermenting trouble in Lagos. The ones wey do anyhow will be shot and killed or lynched to death.
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by spagettiluv: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2022
izenco2005:
;DClose ur mouth na ur grand papa sold all ur land to ibos. Na the have taken over.
yes,90% of land in Lagos are owned by the great igbos,even the sea is not left out,including alausa goverment house.we go chase afonja into the makoko slum when the time comes.igbos owned Lagos 100%

But it still shock me how my igbos brothers still complains Yorubas are not renting shops and apartments to them in lagos undecided
It shouldn’t be cos we own the properties and we shouldn’t be wailing .

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by zombieHUNTER: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We dont care about whether you fail or not, we just dont want anything to do with ipob.

grin

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Di anyim, i heard after the meetings ohanaeze was supposed to issue a press release. Uptil now we have not heard anything. We sent dispatch to go find Isiguzoro, make sure he has not fallen victim of kidnap. I heard fulani were spotted parambulating that road earlier. grin grin

The joke's on you if you think I am Igbo.

Oga, you're a BIG SHAME to all self-thinking, civil and educated (south) westerners. A big one.

You're not making a single sense. What the heck are you talking about? undecided

Can you address what I am asking you??

Why is it a flex to be displaying police power on harmless civilians but touts and armed robbers are terrorising citizens at different parts of the state and you're shining teeth like a mad man that bit wood?

Shame no catch you? Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by ElijahOnyeka: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
How far bro? Shebi I told you we'd shut down Lagos today you come dey cap careless. You people think we're joking abi. Na election results go be the final smackdown Even rigging no fit save una. Bookmark this comment..
ImperialYoruba:

We go burn down this Nairaland when daybreak.

Moderators make una get ready o. Una go need overtime tomorrow.

grin
Re: Onye Ipob, Lagos Masquerade Go Dey Street Tomorrow O. by ImperialYoruba: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
ElijahOnyeka:
How far bro? Shebi I told you we'd shut down Lagos today you come dey cap careless. You people think we're joking abi. Na election results go be the final smackdown Even rigging no fit save una. Bookmark this comment..

Shebi i showed you picture of RED ZONE masquerade, and told you to avoid RED ZONE. Why you no do as you promise and go converge for where hin dey? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Atiku’s Aide Insists Tinubu Met G-5 Govs / See The The Fastest And Most Convenient Way Of Transportation In Lagos (video) / Lagos Demolition: Peter Obi Is A Foolish Stooge Who Can’t Live Good Life - Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.