Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,547 members, 7,892,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso (989 Views)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by VotePeterObi: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
In this Latest opinion poll conducted in Ogun shows Peter Obi defeating Tinubu while Atiku got zero votes

watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWIJh-6r38s

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Abfinest007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hope this news get to front page

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by minks(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
The men for the street don tire for the old order. Dem wan fresh brain with better ideas.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by SmartPolician: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi inspires hope in ordinary Nigerians.

This is the most important thing Nigerians need at this time.

Peter Obi presidency will redefine Nigeria and make her the pride of Africa.

I am proudly OBIdient!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Abfinest007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
If tinubu must win this election he has to do very well in d west,n Central nw and little ind ss
Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Period007(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi might beat Tinubu in the south west o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Salvador1: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
If tinubu must win this election he has to do very well in d west,n Central nw and little ind ss
you sure say tinubu will get enough vote in ss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Salvador1: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Imagine that fulani guy supporting kwankawso.
They ask him he said this Peter Obi everybody is talking about no body knows him.
Which kind confusion be this.
So he actually believe everybody is talking about him yet his brain keep telling him nobody knows him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by ursullalinda(f): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
I keep telling pple to go to the streets and sample other opinion.....you will be shocked at the wide acceptability of Obi....I know he will do well because i saw it first hand....and politicians will know that power belongs to the people and sit up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Zionmdde: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Its very easy for the only reason that Tinubu's supporters give for supporting him is because he is yoruba and they are yorubas. But will still turn around to be painting obi as ethnic candidate when I am yet to hear anyone mention he will vote obi because he is Igbo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Salvador1: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zionmdde:
Its very easy for the only reason that Tinubu's supporters give for supporting him is because he is yoruba and they are yorubas. But will still turn around to be painting obi as ethnic candidate when I am yet to hear anyone mention he will vote obi because he is Igbo
I swear.
That lady is empty.
Tribalism has eaten her brain cos of hatred he has for Igbo.
She must be one of Nairaland urchins here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Abfinest007(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Salvador1:
you sure say tinubu will get enough vote in ss.
tinubu can't win ooo .d odds are against if u watch d video you'll see the southwest d region which is he from is not giving him 100%

People talks about his age/health
People talks about Muslim Muslim ticket
People talks about the failed government of APC

Ask urself if can't gather enough vote from his region .where can he gather vote .it will take massive rigging for APC to win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by tctrills: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
I keep saying it, Yorubas are not as tribalistic as people think. Most of them want what the rest of us want, good governance. I see Obi getting over 35% of the southwest votes. Tinubu would still lead in the zone with about 55%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Healthquest: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
tctrills:
I keep saying it, Yorubas are not as tribalistic as people think. Most of them want what the rest of us want, good governance. I see Obi getting over 35% of the southwest votes. Tinubu would still lead in the zone with about 55%
mumu.

Ibo dont want giod governance that's why they've been voting for failure all there time to rep them.
Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by 4teenblaq: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
The way I am seeing this 35-% sure for peter obi for SW. PDP will come last with paltry 15-25%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by tctrills: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Healthquest:
mumu.

Ibo dont want giod governance that's why they've been voting for failure all there time to rep them.
your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by Okoroawusa: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
I can't wait for February of 2023.
Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by suxkill: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol!
Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by DadaHammed: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Period007:
Peter Obi might beat Tinubu in the south west o

Obi tu lu tinubu bi werey, lati ano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Street Opinion Poll. Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku And Kwankwoso by sreamsense: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Is like 85% of Biafra people are wired to reason like a baby or at times upside down. Research is needed to establish cause of this foolishness. They are always happy and hail you when you are telling them lies, but become furious and angry when you speak the truth to them. This is why it was easy for Kanu to buy them over through propaganda even when it was cleared that kanu was telling lies. He promised Isreal, USA and Britain has promised to fight for Biafra, and that Biafra will soon be acheived.

With time, it was found out it was just a pure propaganda, yet his people never castigated or disown him for telling them that kind of lies. He said Buhari has died and paraded picture where he was secretly buried; he said he has been replaced by Jubril of Sudan. He gave his members proof of his own identity formula by comparing Buhari right and left ears. Do you know what? His brainless biafran supporters believed his lies personately then to extent that some youths died through devotion to brainless biafran course.

They believed his lies and propaganda easily; time proved kanu was a typical liar who should be disowned, but he was celebrated like heroe instead. In summary, many of them are the same in absurd reasoning, this one is deceiving people too with Ogun state street polling report by sampling 10 people out of millions in Ogun state. If I tell them the truth now that Obi can not win one local government in South west when actual vote begins, they will abuse you because they are wired to celebrate lies.

Stop deceiving yourself, Mr OP, for future record purpose, let me put it in capital letters that: OBI CAN NOT WIN ONE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN SOUTH WEST IN REAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA ELECTION, 2023. I am not expecting you to hail me because it is the bitter truth you hate to hear, but keep the record for your future referencing

(1) (Reply)

As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him / We Will Deliver Plateau To Tinubu, Support Groups Vow / We Stand With Governor Soludo - Anambra Integrity Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.