Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Make And Sell Artwork (abstract Art) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Make And Sell Artwork (abstract Art) (184 Views)

Complete Final Year Students Project Materials With Abstract,table Of Content... / How To Write A Good Abstract / "I Make N45,000 Monthly" - Local Nail Cutter Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make And Sell Artwork (abstract Art) by Ugohh: 12:48am On Oct 01, 2022
My name is Ogbonna Ugochukwu Godspower, am an artist.
I make and sell artworks.
My art work depicts abstract art in a style and manner that is only attributed to me.
Every shape, curve, line and pattern are drawn directly from inspiration with different meaning attached to them.
The colours speaks life as it lingers in one's soul.
The artwork can be presented in various frame size ranging from 4×6 inches upwards (depends on your choice) and can be used to add a touch of beautiful decorations to your environment.
It can be used in offices, homes, schools, event centers and more.
A personalized abstract art can be made for you just as you desire.
How does it works ?
You would be shown a collection of artwork and then you choose your desirable artwork and frame size,which will be delivered to you.
Payment would only be made upon delivery.
Delivery can only be made within Lagos.
Prices are negotiable
If you are interested, you can contact me on whatsapp on: 081.265181.05
Or call 081.265181.05

Re: I Make And Sell Artwork (abstract Art) by Ugohh: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Here are my art works
I pray it gets to the right people

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Service / Kudirat Okanlomo Foundation Expands Philanthropic Works To Less Privileged / Get Powerpoint Slides For Your Presentations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.