Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? (466 Views)

If your student is fond of sitting like this in class. / Is It Safe To Let A Guy Suck You During Sex? / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by ObamaMessi: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2022
I taught this girl when she was in jss1 and now she's in jss3 and she's barely 16, she has written me couple of love letters. I'm no longer teaching her.

Yesterday she sent my half-sister to give me a note. It reads:

"Mr. Victor Divine Barde I call him uncle V is my mentor since from the day I met him. Uncle Shakara as children call you I LOVE YOU. You're remarkable, kind uncle, secret holder and husband material. Don't be angry with me but you are my best teacher you're the best teacher in the world. I wants to be your girlfriend. Thank you. Dorathy Luka."

My phone is button if not I would have snapped it and post it.

She's 3yrs behind me and I'm not teaching her again. Will there be grave consequence if I give in to her demands?

cc:Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique mukina2
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by robinso01(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Please, avoid her. She's still young for this. You ought to be correcting her rather than thinking of accepting her proposal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by Creamypie(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Just tell us u want us to approve What you already approved within you. Pls leave that fresh meat alone. She's too young.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by Michelle70(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2022
16yrs? wtf
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by ObamaMessi: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
robinso01:
Please, avoid her. She's still young for this. You ought to be correcting her rather than thinking of accepting her proposal.
If I expressly reject her, she may drink poison.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by robinso01(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
If I expressly reject her, she may drink poison.

You should know better way to reject. You're an adult, so you should use adult sense to reject her.
Re: Is It Safe To Be In A Relationship With Your Student? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2022
See jail see you

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Afternoon Pleasure With My Boyfriend (video) / Indeed She Is Truly Endowed / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.