Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,016 members, 7,976,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong (713 Views)

Lady Shows Off Items Her Husband Brought As Her Bride Price (video) / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by marvelck: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
If you're living with a girl you've not paid her bride price, you are not doing the right thing.

There are a lot of unmarried couples living together and having kids, without doing the right thing these days....

This is totally wrong. And most times, the girl do this (move in with her guy), without the knowledge or consent of her family. I ve seen lot of girls in such a situation. And this bad trend is being normalized in some places (especially in Akwa ibom and Rivers ).

Even if you don't have enough money to do traditional or white wedding, at least do the introduction, if you really want to be with her.

Stop going through the back door to take someone's daughter as yours....

Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by marlow1962(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Last time they checked, nobody was complaining.
It’s just gf bf stuff, with time everybody will be with anybody that was ment for him or her.

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by karwa: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
If their co-habitation is consensual/mutually favourable to both adults,nothing is wrong with it,last time i checked, paying bride price did not guarrantee a peaceful home,

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by Godada(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by telesxx: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
N it affecting u how? Hmm class prefect?

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by GardenGreen: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Preach
Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by iamyungkhalifa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Well we are just doing the normal thing . That a boyfriend and a girlfriend are living together doesnt mean anything . And last time i check those who falls in this category are more peaceful in the marriage than those claiming the so called bride price thing.

1 Like

Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by Boogyman557: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2022

Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by Psych412(f): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
oga go and rest..... nairaland men and ranting sef
they swear for una
Re: Living With Your Girlfriend Without Paying Her Bride Price Is Wrong by mechanics(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
I concur.

(1) (Reply)

How My Crush In My Boss Was Exposed / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Catches Wife Cheating After 4 Days Of Marriage / Never Settle Two Couples Fighting/Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.