Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,874 members, 7,976,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Joined Cult When I Was 14 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Joined Cult When I Was 14 (952 Views)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / My Uncle Raped Me When I Was 14 Years Old / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by ObamaMessi: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
I joined a cult group when I was 14 in 2017. It was called T Bwoys Cult. My cult name was Red Kusa. Although my initial cult name was Hitler, but our CP later changed it to Red Kusa.

When I broke ranks with them and left them was when our names were taken to a river and the goddess demanded for my brain and my friend's mother (according to the goddess mouthpiece) and me and my friend rejected that. My step-mom poisoned me; I was admitted in Federal Medical Centre and the news went thru the area so that made the cult group to stop tailing me.

For young boys aspiring to join cult group, I would advise you not to. Cultism is a dangerous adventure and you would be full of regrets because you don't have peace of mind.

Thanks Jesus I'm free!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Bluezy13(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ok
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Onucs(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
14 years, u dey find relevance.

Nonsense
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Shalommy(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Op, this story tickles my anus. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by VictorDivine: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Op, this story tickles my anus. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Which of the anus? the one on your head or the one in between your buttocks?
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Sakamaje at its peak
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by doggedfighter(f): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I joined a cult group when I was 14 in 2017. It was called T Bwoys Cult. My cult name was Red Kusa. Although my initial cult name was Hitler, but our CP later changed it to Red Kusa.

When I broke ranks with them and left them was when our names were taken to a river and the goddess demanded for my brain and my friend's mother (according to the goddess mouthpiece) and me and my friend rejected that. My step-mom poisoned me; I was admitted in Federal Medical Centre and the news went thru the area so that made the cult group to stop tailing me.

For young boys aspiring to join cult group, I would advise you not to. Cultism is a dangerous adventure and you would be full of regrets because you don't have peace of mind.

Thanks Jesus I'm free!!!

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Psych412(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
cultists

Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by ObamaMessi: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Psych412:
cultists
Can you remember when you said your hate towards me knows no bound?
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Psych412(f): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Can you remember when you said your hate towards me knows no bound?
yup!
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Illegal1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Una go jst dey cook up fake fake stories/lies for nairaland...
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by ObamaMessi: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Psych412:
yup!
Why did you hate me?

Do you still hate me?
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by Psych412(f): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Why did you hate me?

Do you still hate me?
lol...I don't hate you

Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by FaceTanke: 12:39am On Oct 02, 2022
VictorDivine:
Which of the anus? the one on your head or the one in between your buttocks?

Guy u no well at all

grin
Re: I Joined Cult When I Was 14 by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Kindergarten cult story
Absolute rubbish

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Tells You She Is Hungry In This Economy / Amazing Benefits Of Semen Retention You Never Knew About / Make I Use Soldiers Follow This Dudes ABI Police??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.