Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,196 members, 7,913,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser (19034 Views)

Buhari Returns Buni As APC Caretaker Committee Chairman / APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by ofuonyebi: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
This man called Emilokan is full of intelligent
He remains the most and best political planner and strategist Nigeria ever had
the results are all over the country...
A man who produced a PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT AT THE SAME TIME
A man who has produced many Senators, Reps members, governors, fed ministers etc

while he keep planning victory day and night, the Obi supporters are busy abusing him and seeking alliance with aimless wike
while the Atifkus are entangle in a battle of wits with arrogant Wike..

Cant you see the handwriting that BAT will soon be celebrating electoral victory come 2023

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2022
HomoSapiien:

as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink tongue
pain me how? Abi he don win ni?! This baba is not gonna enter that seat. Trust me
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by Enkidu70: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Majesty2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubu-names-gov-buni-special-adviser/

He needs financial support already lol grin

Abacha loot to the rescue
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2022
He PRODUCED?? In an ELECTION?? PRODUCED??

And, how did his production perform??

If his production were Toyota cars, by now it would have been recalled. Right?
ofuonyebi:
This man called Emilokan is full of intelligent
He remains the most and best political planner and strategist Nigeria ever had
the results are all over the country...
A man who produced a PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENT AT THE SAME TIME
A man who has produced many Senators, Reps members, governors, fed ministers etc

while he keep planning victory day and night, the Obi supporters are busy abusing him and seeking alliance with aimless wike
while the Atifkus are entangle in a battle of wits with arrogant Wike..

Cant you see the handwriting that BAT will soon be celebrating electoral victory come 2023
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by Emir01: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2022
Best position ever. Buni brought Ayade, Umahi, Matawalle, Fani Kayode etc. Yobe vote plenty.
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by johnfem321: 2:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinubu is just too strategic.. Even though I personally don’t like him.. but emotions aside he know how to bring the right team/brain together to get task done.. I can’t Wait for him to resume office in 2023.. Nigeria will take her place and prestige in the world stage again..
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by ProfIjigah: 5:37am On Oct 02, 2022
Desperately trying to deceive the north to find his way into Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by anonymous1759(m): 5:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Iranu

Abasha

One thing I know is that Tinubu if elected will serve the Northern agenda

Picked a muslim as running mate
Core position in your campaign council are the northerners

TINUBU CAN ONLY WIN THIS ELECTION BY RIGGING BECAUSE SENSIBLE SOUTHERNERS DON'T WANT HIM

Before you comment I SAID SENSIBLE SOUTHERNERS, NOT AGBADO SOUTHERNERS

You guys should rest abeg , everything is rigging when it’s not in your favor. You guys just believe in noise . You just feel like rallies define election.
PVC and high turn out Determines elections.
South East insecurity might affect Obi’s vote which is his strong hold . If IPOB should threaten them not to come out to vote it’ll be a big factor.

APC will likely get vote from their former Regions they won . Obi and Atiku will split votes In South South . Which is not Apc’s strong hold . APC will still win south West . Any candidate that wins the North carries the day of which Obi is not among them .

Stop insulting people because they don’t support your candidate Nigeria or the world doesn’t revolve on Social Media . Northerners rely on Radio which is still Accessible to them . Let’s see if the youth will not disappoint as usual Sleeping on Election Day . Obi will only win if social media has polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by anonymous1759(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Megabig:
Just in case you think anything will change if you try to elect Tinubu, ask yourself one question, who are those that will work for him?
The answer is that it is still the same people who are in the current APC government, it’s going to get worse…

Take back Nigeria from these old men. The followers of a leader determines how the leader will perform, you can’t employ a thief and expect the thief to safeguard your money for you.

What changed In Anambra state after Obi’s tenure ? Was Obi not an adviser to GEJ ? The last time i checked Lagos is still ahead of Anambra from 1999- date .
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by Iseoluwani: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys should rest abeg , everything is rigging when it’s not in your favor. You guys just believe in noise . You just feel like rallies define election.
PVC and high turn out Determines elections.
South East insecurity might affect Obi’s vote which is his strong hold . If IPOB should threaten them not to come out to vote it’ll be a big factor.

APC will likely get vote from their former Regions they won . Obi and Atiku will split votes In South South . Which is not Apc’s strong hold . APC will still win south West . Any candidate that wins the North carries the day of which Obi is not among them .

Stop insulting people because they don’t support your candidate Nigeria or the world doesn’t revolve on Social Media . Northerners rely on Radio which is still Accessible to them . Let’s see if the youth will not disappoint as usual Sleeping on Election Day . Obi will only win if social media has polling unit.

I said sensible people
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by akin9ja78(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Righthussle:
Mai work go be to wake am up when him dey sleep.

PDP red card

APC red card.

Tinubu abeg remain for London or France

Atiku abeg go rest for your "country home" for Dubai

Let Obi and Datti usher in the new Nigeria.

If Obi do 8 years

Datti do 8 Years

Then Osinbajo come do 8 years.

insecurity and poverty go leave Naija.

These are the people I believe in right now.

Your Mumu nor too much
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by anonymous1759(m): 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Iseoluwani:

I said sensible people

Sensible people know election is not won on social media .
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by jaxxy(m): 3:42am On Oct 03, 2022
confusion grin
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by abdudusd: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2022
Enoch07:
Lol this one still dey appoint special adviser

please how can I reach you privately

thanks
Re: Tinubu Names Governor Mai Mala Buni As Special Adviser by Enoch07: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
abdudusd:

please how can I reach you privately

thanks
Y?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Logistics: NURTW Writes INEC, Appoints Coordinators For Lagos, Ondo, Oy / The United States' Message To Nigerians As Election Day Approaches (Video) / Sen Lalong Said He Is Confused Whether To Remain A Minister Or Go Back To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.