Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,729 members, 7,927,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. (556 Views)

Is Sports Betting A Skill Or Luck? Best Approach To Sports Betting / Serena Williams Cries After Losing Wimbledon Final To Angelique Kerber (Photos) / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by naijabio1: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
[sub]He allegedly made a diversion to a gambling location on the way to work and used bus money to make a virtual bet there. Sadly, the ticket was sliced, and the young man lost everything.

According to a video that just went viral online, his expression changed when he discovered his money was gone.[/sub=https://naijabio.com/man-almost-run-mad-after-losing-his-transport-money-to-sports-betting/]

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by Nanorest: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
A vote for the frog eye Yoruba candidate will make you run mad after losing your bet in 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Betting no be ur mate grin
Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by HarlequinLekex: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Stubborn bettors always obey the rules,Guobe

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by ipobarethieves: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
sad pipu like this Useless boy will come here to beg/knack us story how dey haven't eating for 2 days

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by guobe: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Stubborn bettors always obey the rules,Guobe
lol they will not hear till they get their fingers burnt and start blaming demons of akparoka
Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by kenzysmith: 4:39am On Oct 02, 2022
The day I quit virtual bet sept 18 2019 making it 3good years since I last played it .
In just 3 years I have 945k in my account me that hardly have 3k in my account o.
I now think wisely and dress properly me that that use to wear one dead palm hardly barb my hair.
I so have a vision and a world class girl now.

3 Likes

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by Praktikals(m): 5:32am On Oct 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
The day I quit virtual bet sept 18 2019 making it 3good years since I last played it .
In just 3 years I have 945k in my account me that hardly have 3k in my account o.
I now think wisely and dress properly me that that use to wear one dead palm hardly barb my hair.
I so have a vision and a world class girl now.
Your story is very encouraging

4 Likes

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by gameova(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2022
guobe:
lol they will not hear till they get their fingers burnt and start blaming demons of akparoka
Good morning sir. Please can you help me out with 2k or any amount let me get some foodstuffs please. things are not really easy with me. God bless
Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by Johnycastro18: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wasted lifestyle, stop gamblingsad

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by HarlequinLekex: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
guobe:
Lwkm,na demon of Asmodeus you don forget ni should i invite terrazo ni

2 Likes

Re: Man Almost Run Mad After Losing His Transport Money To Sports Betting. by guobe: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Lwkm,na demon of Asmodeus you don forget ni should i invite terrazo ni
Abeg leave that guy na my guy He is doing his thing.People that are losing bets everyday should quit and give their life to christ.

(1) (Reply)

Can Gambling Makes One A Billionaire? / See The Amazing Goal Osimhen Scored That Is Breaking The Internet / Digital Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.